• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SHOOOOOOOUUUUUTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh yeah this reminds be about how Todoroki should either have his 8-A feat be an outlier or just upgrade his casual fire since I really really don't think he was using .01 percent of his power after Deku told him to go all out and use his left side but eh

Shoto is 12.3 Tons. Zuko is 13 tons.

Zuko could melt the ice, and his fires are more powerful. Not to mention he has far more experience using it.

Zuko mid diff

As far as I can say while Shoto's ice is formidable, it's not the first time Zuko has faced against people who can wield them. He does have the physique and fire ability to circumvent it, and since Shoto's ice come directly from himself unlike waterbenders it would be difficult to encase Zuko in ice without Zuko firing a fire blast to block it or at least prevent it from encasing him and Shoto's fire would not be good enough for Zuko considering Zuko has far better control over all forms of fire. But the clincher is Zuko's lightning attack, would you equalize the speed of Zuko's lightning as well? because if not Shoto is not fast enough to react to a full blast of lightning

Speed equalized takes care of any form of attack speed. So yes Shoto can dodge the lightning. But that's still Zuko's advantage.

Yeah but the problem is lightning does not travel well in ice so his lightning is not really feasable in battle considering it takes time to generate. Still i vote for Zuko

First off, this is a stomp. Shouto is a glass canon who's attacks are weaker than Zuko's. Zuko's Striking Strength is City Block level so one punch from him and Shouto becomes a red mist.

12.3 tons vs 13 tons. That AP difference is nearly no-existent.

Plus Shouto's durability is higher against fire so it's applicable.

ZUKO WOULD DESTROY

Todorki would essentially be forced to fight zuko with the ice half of his quirk only because the second he uses his fire half zuko can just make him attack himself and im quite sure that Zuko's fire could melt todoroki's ice, this isnt even mentioning the fact that Zuko wa shown beating the shit out of a group of rouge Earthkingdom soldiers without bending once excluding there leader of course so even if they both had no powers he would still win. Finally lets bring up the scenario of if zuko was hit by something like todorki's attack on sero during the sports festival i point you to the fact he can create Large Combustion Man level explosions which has been calculated here.

oh also forgot to mention that todoroki would not be able to heal himself of the self inflicted frostbite from his quirk for the reason i mentioned before of if he uses his fire zuko can just manipulate it from the point it appears on todoroki to attack him, with no for knowledge todorki would not know to not use his fire powers and thus would incinerate himself

Zuko can't even hurt Todoroki with his fire attacks because Todoroki's durability against fire is over 5x Zuko's attack potency with it.

Also, Todoroki takes the heat of his own fire every single time he uses it. Zuko throwing it back at him would do nothing. Or he could just block it with his ice, which is actually stronger than his fire, and then use his ice and win.

Zuko has no win condition, Todoroki stomps.

the major problem with the argument of the ice is no matter what todorki does with it or how much there is ice melts at 0c and Zuko's fire is way hotter then that and even if it took quite a while to melt his way out fully hes canonically survived 3 weeks with no food or water, also once the ice has melted he could lightning bend into it and fry todoroki like he was in an electric chair

Why does the fact that his ice melts over time matter when Zuko's Fire isn't hot enough to melt it when it's coming to one shot him.

thats not my point, i said his fire could melt the ice cause all ice melts at 0c, even if todoroki where to one shot freeze zuko your body doesnt instantly shutdown he would have time to react and free himself

Do you believe a small campfire can melt an entire avalanche?

Over abundance of ice >>>>> small abundance of fire. Zuko is too weak to melt Todoroki's ice before it reaches him.

What would Zuko do with his entire body frozen. Azula was frozen by Katara and couldn't fire bend her way out, Zuko definitely can't do that against someone whose ice is stronger than Katara's.

what im saying is it can reach him it doesnt matter, also yes a small INFINITE campfire could melt todorki's ice, given that Zuko can create fire out of nothing and pretty much as much as he wants within reason

An infinite small campfire loses to an infinite avalanche. Todoroki can produce as much ice as he wants with absolutely no downside thanks to his fire side.

"Can create fire out of nothing"

> similar to how Todoroki can do the exact same thing with both ice and fire? Both of which are several times above Zuko?

the way i see it at this point there powers would cancel eachother out which would leave the more skilled fighter the winner

Even if we only take the energy needed to melt Todoroki's ice from his calc (the 5 degree change and heat of fusion) the energy needed is 5.7*10^10 joules, just barely outdoing Zuko's own flames. And since Todoroki's output of uce surpassses Zuko's output of fire it'll overwhelm.

Back