• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zoro Abilities and minor stats CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
[Post-timeskip only]

• This one is more so changing around what he's already got listed. First it seems Zoro has had resistance to poison at least since the start of post-timeksip I'm unsure if this would warrant any higher level of resistance to poison manipulation but it would at least move it to the earlier key. [Accepted]
  • Zoro's range is currently listed at hundreds of meters (this is more so me trying to clarify if this is intentional or was a place holder similar to Kaido's dragon form length) but when he uses the 1080 pound pheonix against Pica it looks like it traveled more than hundreds of meters and more so kilometers; i say this considering Pica is listed at large size type 3 which starts at kilometers and Dressrosa's overall length which is 18.17 Kilometers. [Denied]
[Pre-timeskip onwards

Higher
Speed for Zoro's asura form:

• Ultimately this says Zoro has higher speed than he normally does in base, so a higher speed rating would be warranted.

Thanks for the comments. Zoro was still stationary by the time the Rankyaku reached him, meaning he stopped it completely in its tracks and dispersed it. To me that would be blocking and immediately overpowering similar to what happened in the anime.

The durability can be discussed more thorouly once more people give input. But for now is it ok if I apply the changes for poison resistance?

I'm not sure if that counts as a durability feat. He probably dissipated Rankyaku for being stronger than Kaku. I agree with the poison resistance for his first key.

I see what you mean, maybe it's just a speed feat for Asura for him to have overpowered it so quickly despite it being so tight next to him when he acted.

I would like to hear an opinion on the higher speed rating since it seems more clear.

Need input on Zoro's Asura form having a Higher speed rating. And maybe some more input for the higher durability Asura as well.

Zoro was always comparable to Kaku despite being slower. Kaku couldn't fully blitz him.

Kaku was completely off guard when Zoro proceeded to finish him due to the surprise of Asura being a thing and Zoro dispersing the Rankyaku.

He didn't blitz the Pacifista either. We don't see if it fired the laser or not.

They were comparable (although it's clear Kaku held an advantage with speed considering he was able to dodge and clash against Zoro's attacks where as Zoro was always barely on the defensive) but after Kaku got his swords and started fighting more seriously it's clear Kaku held a massive speed advantage considering Zoro wasn't able to block or dodge his attacks anymore.

he was surprised but I don't think thats the major advantage of Asura beating him, it did stop Kaku in his tracks when before he used it Zoro was getting completely overwhelmed. I'd argue him dispersing the Rankyaku is a higher speed showing for Asura aswell considering how close it was to Zoro before he acted and the fact Kaku hadn't moved from firing off his attack.

No beam was fired we see the pacifista charge it up and the next panel is zoro behind the pacfisita after finishing his attack

That's not disproving Zoro catching Kaku off guard. I could punch you in the face even if you're faster if you get distracted by me eating glass.

I don't get your point with the Pacifista.

Considering the speed difference prior it's unlikely Kaku would be left distracted long enough for Zoro to completely take him down.

Zoro went from stationary to blitzing past the Pacifista before it could even fire off it's attack.

The most plausible explanation is that Kaku was too scared/surprised to react properly. I don't see the feat there.

We don't see the laser. IT could have been fired.

@Calaca Even if ther laser fired that would still be speed feat as Zoro would have dodged it.

@Damage he was able to compete and harm G2 Luffy Sanji and Base Zoro off-screen.

Higher speed seems obvious to me considering even if the laser fired or it didn't it would be a higher speed than base Zoro was capable off.

The only other two instances Asura has used it's speed it stopped Kaku in his tracks when previously base Zoro was overwhelmed. And it defeated Kaku before he could act.

The strongest argument against it seems to be that Kaku was possibly too distracted to act (although I find this unlikely to be the sole cause considering how well Kaku adapted to Zoro's other attacks previously and the speed difference between Kaku and base Zoro), but against the pacifista this isn't the case as it's a robot and was preparing to attack Zoro still.

Durability seems too up for interpretation so I'm no longer going to propose it. Since there isn't much evidence to support it compared to speed.

I don't think that there is enough justification to support multiplying his speed.

Zoro could also blitz Kuma in Thriller Bark without using Asura, to blitzing a Pacifista doesn't meant he needed a speed boost.

With shishi sonson? But Kuma was distracted there as he was more focused on picking up Luffy and believed all the strawhats were knocked out.

Okay. Thanks for the input both of you.

That seems to have been rejected then.

Is there anything else to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back