• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the previous thread Zi-O riders were accepted to be 8-D, you can rewatch it here.
In the process of researching i found some information that could upgrade Zi-O rider at Grand Zi-O arc to 9-D
In the episode 43, Another Zi-O II or Kagogawa Hiryu was shown to summon Another Kuuga and Another W from Heisei Generation Forever movie, a world where all Kamen Rider are just fictional. Grand Zi-O and the other manage to defeat them once again. From these, Zi-O and all the characters in the following episode would be upgrade 9-D.

So thought?

Before anything else, I just want to remind you that an attempt to scale the real world to any riders would heavily contradict the established power levels of both sides. Both Another Kuuga and Another W are created in a realm where every single inhabitant sees Kamen Rider as fiction, so scaling them to a lower being is basically denying 9-D from them.

I don't think we should scale them directly to the real world versions considering the fictional reality of Kamen Rider would already have Another Kuuga and Another Double.

We shouldn't immediately jump to the conclusion that Zi-O summoned the exact real world versions of Another Kuuga and Another Double.

The scan is already said W is from the HGF i don't see why we can't use the real version. If it's about the number 2019 in their armor, it's because they numbered after Another Zi-O II who summon them.

Last edited:
Before anything else, I just want to remind you that an attempt to scale the real world to any riders would heavily contradict the established power levels of both sides. Both Another Kuuga and Another W are created in a realm where every single inhabitant sees Kamen Rider as fiction, so scaling them to a lower being is basically denying 9-D from them.
What would that denying their 9-D i don't get it? The inhabitant of higher world descend to lower world doesn't change their essence, like SHS Shotaro who descended down to story world can still defeat fictional charater with a pen.

Last edited:
What would that denying their 9-D i don't get it? The inhabitant of higher world descend to lower world doesn't change their essence, like SHS Shotaro who descended down to story world can still defeat fictional charater with a pen.
Unlike Shotaro, who explicitly stated that he held complete control over his creation for the entire movie, Another Kuuga and Another W are defeated by Zi-O and his friends, who are supposedly lower beings than 9-D beings.

9-D Real people transcended Kamen Rider as a whole, which means that no matter how powerful Zi-O becomes later on, he is still fictional in the real world. Not even Ohma Zi-O is excluded from this rule; remember that he got affected by Shotaro in SHS as well.

Alright, i think you and Sir_Oven got a point. Don't have much thing to debate so I'll ask Sir_Oven to close this thread. Though i hope they'll get greater upgrade soon.

Don't worry, just let us cook, you won't be disappointed.
hold-up-let-him-cook.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back