• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zi-O revision(again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Your previous thread hasnt concluded yet.
But well, ID seem like also have this feat to back them up on their "countless" statement being infinite :
Here's one more point that shows that the author actually meant 'infinite' universes, not 'countless' (that is to say, he meant: 無数 => 無 [No] + 数 [Number] => No-Number => Infinite). A Deep Sea Fish (HRE) eats universes over an eternity in the 'sea', and since we'e talking about a 'sea', there could be a countless number of them just like the fishes in an actual sea (or ocean). So, it would make a lot more sense for a Multiverse to have infinite universes when potentially countless beings such as the Deap Sea Fishes continue to eat countless universes endlessly."

That thread they already reject all of my proofs about 2A tier for zi-o so i make this thread after I have consulted ID' CRT, i will notify the others about this new thread.

That thread they already reject all of my proofs about 2A tier for zi-o so i make this thread after I have consulted ID' CRT, i will notify the others about this new thread.
What i meant is : At least wait until the ID supporters answer your question.
And the ID has other evidences to prove that it's 2-A rather than just 2-B
Countless would just mean 2-B unless there are any other evidence provided to prove it's 2-A. Kamen Rider dont have such thing, that's why the verse remain as 2-B

I believe there was greater context with regards to Instant Death. Kamen Rider doesn't have anything other than this I think. Then again, I'm not a expert linguist, so this is outside my realm of expertise.

If i'm not mistaken, this was bring up for a long time now and the word "Musuu" (無数) being justification for 2-A. While i'm not a expert on Japanese myself as i only have a minimum knowledge about kanji but here is some explanation i heard from my friend:

A kanji may be used to write one or more different words and/or very commonly to have at least 2 meanings. deciding which reading is appropriate is determined from a particular context, intended meaning, whether the character occurs as part of a compound word or an independent word, and sometimes location within the sentence.

Just because one of the many meaning of Musuu (無数) is infinite number, that doesn't mean you can nitpick what it actually mean. especially when all sentences example using Musuu never really have the word "infinite" used in a literal way in their context. Most of the kanji's meaning are also countless or a derivation of it

If anything, Mugen (無限) is the correct word for something being infinite in number.

实际上王蛇的愿望已经被奥丁实现了。虽然王蛇=浅仓本人没有注意到,但在无数的平行世界中,有着几乎可说是无限连锁的骑士生存战在进行,说不定这就是在某个平行空间浅仓得到生存游戏胜利的证明呢
作者:苦瓜脸的二柱子.You can use google translate.

That's in Chinese but i know what passage you're referring to, it's still saying that there are innumerable/countless worlds, with equally countless (or nigh-infinite for better text flow. Sounds somewhat cooler too) battles unfolding all at once. No mention of the world actually being infinite

i have heard in instant death revision said 无数 also means infinite and kanzaki movie statement + this statement=>infinite worlds(at least that's what i think).

Last edited:
Dunno why are you even linking a Chinese text of what i assume to be Japanese novel. But no. 無数 isn't infinite in the same way that this site would treat as 2-A. It's a clear cut 無限.

The amount of individual cells in your body is 無数, not 無限. The amount of stars that exist in the universe is 無数, not 無限. The amount of bacteria currently living in your body is 無数, not 無限.

Dunno why are you even using someone else's argument for a completely different work, validity notwithstanding, rather than making your own. 無限 isn't used in the S.I.C Hero Saga. 無限 isn't used when Sento described the working of the multiverse. It's not used anywhere as far as extant evidences are concerned. No evidence that had brough up so far substantiate anything infinity.

If anything, whatever argument you're borrowing from should be equally discarded since it's wrong to begin with.

Actually i'm talking about Shiro Kanzaki statement and this is kamen rider ryuki novel.This statement plus Shiro Statement:mirror facing each other create infinite number of worlds.

I don't ignore what you have said i'm just combine this statement and shiro statement in the movie,i'm wondering can it be the proof for infinite world.Sorry if i have made you feel uncomfortable.

Last edited:
You literally ignored what i've said when i already said how these statement doesn't substantiate anything infinite yet you still yapping about whether it constitute into something infinite or not

You don't need to convince anyone because you're taking that line out of context. Kanzaki was merely saying about how mirror facing each other would create infinite reflections of each other, which is a common knowledge that anyone who studied basic science would know. And then he went on a tangent about how there isn't just one determined fate. But one singular thing that they share in common is how anyone is still driven by their innermost desire, regardless of what world you live in. This is literally the main thematic of Ryuki as a whole. Hes literally talking about the Rider Survival Battle and how it works. This statement is literally the thing that got a callback in the same short story that you're trying to use here, because in one other possible "if" timelines of Ryuki, Ouja came out the winner and the survival fight got prolonged to eternity.

So outside of a short story where an infinite world isn't even mentioned, your other evidence is literally taking a sentence out of its greater context.

EDIT: For the sake of argument, let's assume for whatever reason that statement is for some dumbass reason is legitimate. The other evidence you're using to justify lol infinite world literally contradicts one another, in both languages to boot, one of which you literally posted yourself. You're already shooting yourself in the foot by trying to use this statement as the crutch of your argument.

Last edited:
What are the summarised conclusions here so far?

Okay. Can you elaborate regarding why and what need to be done here please?

I can ask some staff members to help evaluate this afterwards.

I guess the intention of the thread is to make the series to be 2-A, but the evidences so far had been disproven. So technically there's nothing to do in regard to the revision itself.

Okay, so there is nothing to do here then?

Should I lock this thread then?

哥哥抓着我的手,用提灯照着走进了镜子的长廊,没过多久就豁然开朗。

那里的地面、天花板、甚至墙壁全都是一面面镜子,映出了无数个哥哥,也映出了无数个我。

在角落里摆着许多深奥的书籍,我觉得这里应该就是哥哥学习的房间了。

优衣,你知道吗?哥哥问我。

在他开口的时候,镜子里无数的哥哥也在一同向我发问。

重叠的镜子。

镜子的里面还有着镜子,而那其中又映出了镜子,就这样由无数的镜子持续映照出了无限的世界。

但是啊,如果穿过那无数的镜子,前往镜子的底端的话,世界会一点一点发生改变。

优衣有试过往池塘里扔石子儿吧?

激起来的重重波纹会逐渐扭曲水上的景色。

波纹所及的地方世界就会扭曲,就是这个道理。

但是,镜子的世界不是单纯的拓印,而是另一个真实的世界。
(My brother grabbed my hand and walked into the mirror corridor with a lantern. It didn't take long for him to suddenly see himself.

The floor, ceiling, and even the walls there are all mirrors, reflecting countless brothers and countless me.

There are many esoteric books in the corner. I think this should be the room where my brother studies.

UNIFI, do you know? My brother asked me.

When he spoke, countless brothers in the mirror also asked me questions.

Overlapping mirrors.

There is also a mirror inside the mirror, and a mirror is reflected in it, so that countless mirrors continue to reflect the infinite world.

But, if you go through those countless mirrors and go to the bottom of the mirror, the world will change little by little.

Have you tried throwing stones into the pond?

The agitated ripples will gradually distort the scenery on the water.

The world will be distorted wherever the ripples are. That’s why.

However, the mirror world is not simply rubbing, but another real world.)(I use google translate)

No one needs it because Kamen Rider as a whole is a Japanese franchise, not Chinese. If you can't provide any evidences that are in Japanese then simply drop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back