• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zi-O revision(again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"这个男人毫无疑问一边在无限延续的镜之世界旅行着一边一点点地磨尽着自己的存在。虽说他尝受着出离的苦痛,但那恐怕也是为了优衣."("This man is undoubtedly trying to wear out his existence little by little while traveling in the infinitely continuous world of mirrors. Although he is suffering from the pain of renunciation, I am afraid it is also for Unii.")

"优衣,我以前也说过的吧,对映着无限的世界的镜底的底部和这个世界会有少许不同,我会将战斗胜利者与他喜欢的世界相连,在那里就是那个人的现实."(Uniq, I have said before, the bottom of the mirror reflecting the infinite world will be slightly different from this world. I will connect the winner of the battle with the world he likes, where that person’s reality)
Sorry i don't enough money to buy a ryuki japanese novel😥😥.

It is fine but then again, Shiro Kanzaki doesn't usually explain the Mirror World clearly he mostly just leave us with bunch of stuff like "mirror reflection created infinite world" and so on.

Overall, i don't think any of statement from Kamen Rider Ryuki could actually give a solid proof of the Mirror World being infinite in number.

He don't have any reason or have to explain clearly about it,we have to use our brain to understand.In special 13 riders he said another ryuki story will tell you,do you expect that he will tell you the whole story by himself?"mirror reflection created infinite world" is also a proof about he's not the person who created the mirror world,he just knew how it work,its secret like the ancient alchemists."许多年前,伟大的炼金术师们就知道了这个秘密,甚至能够做到前往镜世界."(Many years ago, great alchemists knew this secret, and were even able to travel to the mirror world.)

Last edited:
He don't have any reason or have to explain clearly about it,we have to use our brain to understand.In special 13 riders he said another ryuki story will tell you,do you expect that he will tell you the whole story by himself?"mirror reflection created infinite world" is also a proof about he's not the person who created the mirror world,he just knew how it work,it's secret like the ancient alchemists."许多年前,伟大的炼金术师们就知道了这个秘密,甚至能够做到前往镜世界."(Many years ago, great alchemists knew this secret, and were even able to travel to the mirror world.)
The problem is the context of the text itself, scientifically, infinity mirror facing eachother isn't a proof for infinite number of worlds regardless of whatever it actually mean. The statement Shiro give us doesn't reference "mirrors" as possibilities or universes in this case hence why it is extremely vague. On a literal sense, reflection of a orange doesn't multiple it physically nor does it create anything else from the mirror.

"那个世界里,繁星的形状也是左右相反的。所有的星座都从相反侧升起,向着相反侧落下。所以在这里绝对不要看天上的星星,想要通过星星来寻找方向是办不到的,那样做的话肯定会迷路的。"(In that world, the shapes of the stars are also opposite. All the constellations rise from the opposite side and fall toward the opposite side. So here, never look at the stars in the sky. It is impossible to find the direction through the stars. If you do that, you will definitely get lost.) I think it's universe because it reflect stars too.

James:

Thank you for helping out with evaluating this thread.

Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Also i don't agree with your explaination with the example of orange cause if you have watched ryuki special 13 rider you will see that the core mirror create monster by reflect the picture and kamen rider series are not always follow scientific theorems as for my experiences.

I don't know how ******* desperate you are at this point. Literally nothing had change since the last time Antvasima gave you an extended time to present something else as your initial argument had been disproven. All of your evidences so far are either:
-Entirely based off of languages that you clearly don't even understand and has to completely rely on a MTL to be even readable
-Self-contradictory
-Taken largely out of context
Or any combination of those three. This will be my last post regarding this thread as it's pretty clear by now you don't have the intention to stop given how desperate you are, even after i already pointed out multiple times how these evidences are worthless unless you can actually get a proper Japanese text for what's fundamentally a Japanese franchise.

I don't even know whether you're just being stubborn out of desperation or you're simply incapable of general reading comprehension given how you keep using Chinese text for Japanese thing. Here's a little food for thought. Same novel in an Indonesian localization had the same excerpts but the words used in that particular point won't even get close to be infinite or countless when translated to English or retranslated into Japanese, simply because there's no direct equivalent of the term "multiverse" in Indonesian language. Going by your exact argument i can as easily downgrade Kamen Rider's cosmology into Low 2-C at best because its translation in another language said so.

I'll bold this so you can clearly read it, just in case you still want to continue down the line so it'll be easier for anyone addressing your "arguments". Assuming it'll be an actual argument using an actual proper source and not just you repeating yourself for the nth time.

IT'S A JAPANESE FRANCHISE. IF YOU WANT TO USE A NON-ENGLISH EXCERPTS THEN USE A JAPANESE ONE NOT CHINESE

EMS seems to make sense. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back