• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
I rewatched the series as the two profiles (Saito and Louise) were brought up to deletion by Tllm as they lack scans/references so I decided to not give him what he wishes...Your crusade will not win Deletion Master Tllm. Anyway, I added references based on the 4 animated seasons while 2 references are from the novel thanks to DontTalkDT and also expanded a bit upon them as they kinda lacked any explanation in the Power and Ability section plus formatted them.

Sandbox with the additions - My sandbox with the references added and formatting.

After rewatching the series I found some things that could be added to their profiles, but not a lot.

Saito Hiraga:

limited-Surface Scaling (Season 1 - Episode 10) As he could run for a few meters on a wall​

Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière:

Electricity Manipulation (Season 2, Episode 1 - Her wand can generate electricity)​
Undo Rope - Season 2, Episode 9 - Not sure what could work for this spell but she can undo ropes​
Vibration Manipulation (Can create localized explosions that release shockwaves - Season 4, Episode 1)​

@DontTalkDT @Tllmbrg

There's a light novel for this anime, and as far as I know we tend to have those as the main source for the pages
So until the page uses those I don't think the CRT can pass

Nvm anime is a different canon it seems
So remove the LN references unless there's a reason to keep it

Will remove these 2 referances as I did watch a video explaining the season 4 (based on novel) and a plot keys on volume 16-20 which seems to change a lot of things compared to the anime, like characters don't die in novel compared to anime, there was just one Golem in the fight of season 3 ep 12 compared to 10 in the novel, Joseph died differently too, some other key points. At the same time the anime covers these 2 referances so it won't change anything but I want to wait for DontTalkDT as he's knowledgeable on the novel.

Realized that if the novel stuff is removed her Teleportation and Illusion creation won't be on the profile as these weren't shown in the anime.

The Light Novel came first, unless we want anime profiles? I know the anime is different but if the difference is big enough I guess it can be anime only.

Anime/Manga adaptations can be used for feats as long as the feat in question happened the same as the original material, and cannot be calculated in the original material. Such as the size of a crater, assuming we aren't told the size in the light novel itself. Just an example.

I've only ever seen the anime and read a very small part of the Light Novel. But I might be able to assist in the future.

Usually we take the original source material over the anime. Probably also makes more sense here as novel just has more... notable stuff.

Well, from what i've seen in the video mentioned there are pretty big changes such as the Pope living and not being eaten by the dragon, the season 3/4 having parts from the same volumes and being interchanged between them to put scenes from later in earlier episodes while some earlier scenes were put in the later episodes. Joseph dying differently, the Church having lots of weapons from Japan like tanks, ballista, AKs, etc. Saita also has the katana while in anime he didn't get it. Fighting 10 Jormugandr Golems and not just 1 like in anime, etc.

Well, I won't read the novel so not sure how this will work beyond making just an anime/manga profile as otherwise someone who read or will read the volumes will come with the references and likely scans in this case.

Well, from what i've seen in the video mentioned there are pretty big changes such as the Pope living and not being eaten by the dragon, the season 3/4 having parts from the same volumes and being interchanged between them to put scenes from later in earlier episodes while some earlier scenes were put in the later episodes. Joseph dying differently, the Church having lots of weapons from Japan like tanks, ballista, AKs, etc. Saita also has the katana while in anime he didn't get it. Fighting 10 Jormugandr Golems and not just 1 like in anime, etc.

Well, I won't read the novel so not sure how this will work beyond making just an anime/manga profile as otherwise someone who read or will read the volumes will come with the references and likely scans in this case.
Yeah, first two seasons follow the novel very closely, the rest not so much. Without the novels Louise would also not have the Large Town level and Wall level stats.
I can probably replace the anime references with novel references. Just.... not this weekend. A little busy right now.

Sure, no problem, it did took me 3 weeks to watch the 4 seasons and the novel will likely eat more time.

Well, I didn't know of the differences till I searched about what happens further since I don't plan to read it but still was curious.

Sure, no problem, it did took me 3 weeks to watch the 4 seasons and the novel will likely eat more time.

Well, I didn't know of the differences till I searched about what happens further since I don't plan to read it but still was curious.
I think it was mostly shortening some stuff together and brining the story to a close without getting deeper into the whole Elf stuff. You missed out on Saito being a dick, though lol

Back