• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Zero-One Revision.

I'll be quick since this revision has been in purgatory since god know when.

Main things that will be includes in this revision.
-Zero-One profiles splits.
-Zero-One Riders AP revisions.
-Kamen Rider Zero-One upgrade.

Reasons for profile split.
To put it into a simple word...RPL. By the series middle half the main character start exhibiting the ability to match character of higher tier by virtue of Reactive Power Level. So instead of Form A > Form B = Char A it become Form A = Char A instead. And then each form have their own multipliers into the mix, added a universal multipliers attack to the characters as well, adding the fact that Zero-One RPL goes from increasing power level from episode by episode basis to beginning/middle/end episode basis...it become messy to say the least.

So I propose. Beginning of Series Zero-One and EoS Zero-One.

And for the reasons why Zero-One Riders is getting an AP downgrade is due to us decide to goes with a much more manageable and reasonable 10x more powerful Thouser instead of 1000x so the scaling change a bit.

Abilities additions.

Civilian Aruto would get Resistance to Absorption, Causality Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Memories Manipulation (Mostly unaffected by the creation of Another Zero One, which should have erased his existence, change history, absorbing all of his power and history and then undo his memories. However, he would eventually lose his power as Zero-One when he face his Another Rider counterpart)

Shining Hopper form get Resistance to Analytic Prediction (With Shinning Arithmetic, Zero-One is able to change the course of attack at the last possible second which messing with opponent's prediction as can be seen with Dodo Magia)

Shinning Assault Hopper get Rage Power (Due to Assault Grip being one of Ark's creation it respond to the malice in his heart, allowing him to briefly match Thouser)

Precognition (Able to easily evaded through Kamen Rider Ark-Scorpion's Finisher and out-predicts him instead through sheer skill, while Ark-Scorpion himself trump a rider with the same level of precog Kamen Rider Ark-Zero)

Forcefield Creation (via Zero-Two Progrise Key)

Creation (Zero-Two Driver have part of There inside. Which allow it to perform the similar function as 3D-Printer like Ark, Zero-Two Progrise Key have the same function)

Quantum Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Teleportation (Many of Zero-Two device relies on quantum mechanic, the Quantum Leaper, Kamen Rider Zero Two's dimensional quantum jumping device. With it, Zero Two is able to deployed various calculated possibilities by There in the same world. Which allow him to undo his own death and attacking from different angles at the same time)

Power Nullification, Density Manipulation (The armour can use either or both of the characteristics of Hiden Metal abilities which change the density, plasticity, and hardness at will and Quantum Armor which is able to prevent all attack)

Enhanced Information Analysis (Able to easily predict Othros Vulcan's special ability despite never seeing it before and even knowing when he's about to reach his limit. Can invalidated stealth technology and capture data from enemies behaviour and surrounding)

Precognition (With Zero-Two Arithmetic, he's able to forms 2 trillions attacks and evasion patterns under only 0.01 second. Easily surpassed the like of Kamen Rider Ark-Zero|Ark which can even predict other thought process)

Enhanced Reactive Power Level (Easily surpassing the Ark which can easily adapt to Zero-Two's overwhelming speed and strenght a few seconds after fighting him. Can massively increase his own speed to match Ark)

Non-Physical Interaction (Zero-Two Grabber is able to directly grab onto Ark's liquid metal form out of the host's body and destroying it)

Forcefield Creation (Can dispersed impact with kinetic barrier with Zero-Two Shoulders)

Enhanced Statistics Amplification (With Zero-Two Driver, each stage of the finisher have power output increased by 80% for each stage, up to 6x. Can drastically increased speed to the point that everything move in slow motion via Finisher)

Resistance to Corrosion Inducement (Zero-Two Grabber increased resistance to Ark's corrosion), Precognition (Can easily see into other people precognition and adjust strategy accordingly)

Enhanced Superhuman Physical Characteristics (Increase lifting strenght and jumping distance)

Enhanced Acrobatics (Can easily weaves through Kamen Rider Ark-Scorpion's Finisher with ease can seemingly attacks from multiple angles mid-air without issues as if he was flying)

Enhanced Statistics Amplification (Can enter "Realize Mode" which enhanced physical abilities massively)

Explosion Manipulation, Energy Manipulation (By constantly attacking, the user can continue to build up energy to the point of exploding on himself and enemy)

Regeneration Negation (Mid-High, can damaged all of Kamen Rider Eden's nanomachines at once and stop his regeneration, forcing him to de-transformed)

Berserk Mode (Using this Progrise Key drive Aruto to destroy everything in sight)

Relativistic+ reactions and combat speed for civilian key. (Was using the Zero Two Progrise Key to form a shield before Ark's Particle Cannon was able hit him. The Zero Shoulder Gear has been described to have a miniature particle accelerator, charging and firing electrons at sublight speeds)

Speed of Light as Zero-Two and Realizing Hopper (The Zero-Two Streamer functions as a photon stabilizer that controls the posture during high-speed activity, etc., by the pressure of lightspeed movement) and FTL+ via Finishers (As can be seen before. Zero-Two is able to RPL back against Ark's RPL which boosted his speed to the point of everything come to a crawl, and his finishers also did the same thing)

Superhuman (Can easily perform acrobatics without getting tired. Shrug off pain that cause intense agony when he transforms until he simply get used to them. The side-effect of Assault Grip has no effect on him, the Grip that caused the likes of Vulcan to start cough up blood and crawl on the ground after only two minutes of usage. Ark-One is a form that put further strain on the user more than Shining Assault Hopper, but he managed to instantly adapt to it after being exposed to it for the first time. Would continue to fight various opponents for days on end with minimum break and defeat Kamen Rider Ark-Scorpion while holding back. During the even of Real X Time, he's able to continued fighting despite being knocked unconscious twice in a span of a single hours, even when he's limping he's able to fight at maximum performance. The Rider system allows one to endure crippling wounds like broken limbs, but it won't be healed and can be a weak spots for smart opponent.)

Extraordinary Genius (Able to seamlessly run Hiden Intelligent as a president despite having the background of a failed comedian, would have winned against Gai Amatsu, who is a veteran in term of running a business company that rival the globes spanning Hiden Intelligent, in the Workplace Competition contest if not for Gai's underhanded tactics. Help designed A.I. Chan, a fully sentient A.I. unlike Humagear who need time to reach Singularity first. Is the one responsible for designing the Zero-Two system which include various quantum mechanics devices in a single day in order to defeat Ark. As a fighter Aruto is able to easily adapt to new powerups and using them to their full capabilities despite the limited time as a president, so much so that not even There could properly guaged his growth rate to the point of putting unnecessary handicap on his stronger form. His combat capabilities matching the likes of Kamen Rider Vulcan and Kamen Rider Valkyrie who is both a veteran soldiers with Vulcan training since he was young. His sheer mental prowess to predicts opponents next move allowed him to easily trump against the like of Kamen Rider Ark-Scorpion who's prediction abilities surpassing the like of Ark who can created hundreds of millions of simulations of possible events at the same time within a single second, while holding back)

Last edited:
So votes your thought. Any part of the profiles that you guys disagree with?

Also, about other profiles...yeah we'll come back to them later. They aren't as bad as Aruto's case but it's still gonna be a clusterfuck

One trivial proposal : can you change the name There to Zea?
Since the latter is more recognizable within Kamen Rider community.

Unless there is an official translation that state the name is There?

Since this is also Zero Two, Ark One and Hellrising Hopper's revision as well, dont we need to list the abilities Aruto gain in these forms (and reasons for those abilities) in the OP so that the mods can check whether if those abilities are legit ?

I already listed the abilities inside the profiles.

But if the mod wanted me to make a list then I'll do it.

And Ark-One isn't actually included yet.

I already listed the abilities inside the profiles.

But if the mod wanted me to make a list then I'll do it.

And Ark-One isn't actually included yet.
Listing the new abilities (and their reasons, feats, scans) on the OP is a must iirc.

After all, the mods will only look at the OP to see what will be the changes.

I might suggest naming the keys by the episodes each arc are set in. The names of the arcs are pretty crazy

For example: Episodes 1-16 instead of Story Arc: Secret Maneuvering of Metsuboujinrai.net

Do we have the scan for the 10× multiplier? Also EoS should scale to the laser feat from REAL X TIME

I remember that Gai once said he's 1000% stronger than Zero-One in series but the specs is consistent with his word.

Well, no one is out to calc that feat yet so we're going to use this for now.

Actually there's a lot of stuff that isn't calc in Zero-One like Civilian Aruto dodging beams, Breaking Mammoth overall weight during its finisher etc.etc.

And don't make me calcs stuff. I am horrendous at math.

I think an AP explanation blog should be made to prevent the clutter on the page.

Also Eden's nanomachines are the size of molecules? Cellular regeneration is Mid-High.

I think an AP explanation blog should be made to prevent the clutter on the page.

Also Eden's nanomachines are the size of molecules? Cellular regeneration is Mid-High.
Ok, will fix that.

I'll try to get around and made an explanation blog on how Z1 Rider RPLs and forms works.

Oh wait, it’s one the profile. So one things I want to point out.

Shouldn’t Eden’s nanomachines’ sizes scale to MCH’s? Ie molecular level

Oh wait, it’s one the profile. So one things I want to point out.

Shouldn’t Eden’s nanomachines’ sizes scale to MCH’s? Ie molecular level
MCH desconstucted Eden's nanomachines, so i dont think we can scale those nanomachines to the hoppers

Heya, I know that it can be busy being a mod. But I really wanted to get this done so we can do other Z1 revision/rescaling.

I don’t think a normal user can do that. Since this will be two completely different profiles now. We have to delete the original profile and then upload our two new profiles

I don’t think a normal user can do that. Since this will be two completely different profiles now. We have to delete the original profile and then upload our two new profiles
just edit the first profile as BoS, then creates another profile as EoS

Back