• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 longest titles/names in verses!

Eh... it feels like a "has X amount of names by default" thing TBH, and it's not even like Treebeard who has that amount of names becuase hes just lived so long with the detailed technicalities of his race's names on top of that, it's just "Oh Infinite sequence of letters" with no real reason for that naming scheme except "ooh inaccessible realm and race"

Kinda like Craig in Realm of the Mad God, he'd easily qualify for this list with his 10,000 letter long name, but it's not like there's any good reason for that amount of letter in this case except laughs
I mean, plot-wise Wisdom's name being infinite is actually very important. In the verse, you need to spell out a character's name in order to summon it. Wisdom's name being infinitely-long is what makes her a non-summonable entity. The fact that she, as an incarnation of ultimate knowledge, constantly views a world she can never reach is fundamentally what develops into her motive and she is the final secret boss of the whole series.

Although we are never really given a reason why her name is that long, so I guess she doesn't count then.

I mean, plot-wise Wisdom's name being infinite is actually very important. In the verse, you need to spell out a character's name in order to summon it. Wisdom's name being infinitely-long is what makes her a non-summonable entity. The fact that she, as an incarnation of ultimate knowledge, constantly views a world she can never reach is fundamentally what develops into her motive and she is the final secret boss of the whole series.

Although we are never really given a reason why her name is that long, so I guess she doesn't count then.
Yeah, it's a weird line, I hate to scrutinize like this, but I need to establish some level of what can and can't count for the list

by the way in the part of "+ a thousand other names", here is a list of some of them

Yeah, it's a weird line, I hate to scrutinize like this, but I need to establish some level of what can and can't count for the list
Wisdom is not a god, so technically she doesn't conflict with the new rule ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Does this count

Unfortunately no lmfao
by the way in the part of "+ a thousand other names", here is a list of some of them

Unfortunately... this is a ****** F&G thread I ain't putting that much effort into reading the titles-

Well, as long as the list still has some short names I will say: Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière aka. Louise the Zero aka. Louise the Void aka. Zero Louise aka. Lemon-chan
(The last one is cursed for anyone who read the novels lol)

Also Hatou as she technically is every human in existence

Zote for a spot
Or more accurately
Invincible, Fearless, Sensual, Mysterious, Enchanting, Vigorous, Diligent, Overwhelming, Gorgeous, Passionate, Terrifying, Beautiful, Powerful Grey Prince Zote

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (Controlled Berserk)

They really couldn't call it "Super Saiyan Blue" in Dragon Ball Heroes, can they?

Since Blackcurrant already brought him up. The guy has at least 1932 words in his name by the time of the Horus Heresy and by 40k there's literally a whole book that, while encrypted, is literally all just his name and said to be millions of characters long. So he should be either third or fourth depending on how you want to see it.

Since Blackcurrant already brought him up. The guy has at least 1932 words in his name by the time of the Horus Heresy and by 40k there's literally a whole book that, while encrypted, is literally all just his name and said to be millions of characters long. So he should be either third or fourth depending on how you want to see it.
Do we know how many pages the book is?

Gintama Monkey

Jugemu Jugemu Unko Nageki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei Barumunku Fezarion Aizakku Shunaidaa Sanbun no Ichi no Junjou na Kanjou no Nokotta Sanbun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjou Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru you de Shiranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazunoko Koedame Medaka... Kono Medaka wa Sakki to Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raayu Yuuteimiyaoukimukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe Bichiguso Maru

Do protagonists of games that have a title system count? because if so it definitely has characters with an entire pdf of titles.

Devil May Cry (yes apparently that's a nickname demons use)
images

Back