• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zerkalot vs Salter: Corrupted knights fight

Sigh

Well, Salter doesn't have practically infinite mana rn so she can't spam mana burst. Zerkalot is obviously more skilled. But if Salter gets like one good hit on him Zerkalot is done.

Sigh

Well, Salter doesn't have practically infinite mana rn so she can't spam mana burst. Zerkalot is obviously more skilled. But if Salter gets like one good hit on him Zerkalot is done.
Same for Zerkalot's Ardonight

Sorry, what does Zerkalot's NP do besides allowing him to turn anything into an NP in this form? I don't know much about him.

Alright. Well, since Salter doesn't have mana burst spam, gonna give this to Zerkalot for his higher skill (I guess) and his Noble Phantasm.

She does have mana burst spam tho. It's why I even bloodlusted Zerkalot in the first place

Wasn't that only cause she was being supplied with **** tons of mana from Sakura? I thought we had to specify whether or not she had access to the grail's mana for the burst spam.

pretty sure Berserker lancelot is outright more skilled then Salter, trading his sanity hes stats get raised by mad enhancement but he retains his skill with EAM, idk if Salter is stronger then normal saber but her instinct got de-ranked so berserker likely slaps.

Wasn't that only cause she was being supplied with **** tons of mana from Sakura? I thought we had to specify whether or not she had access to the grail's mana for the burst spam.
Uh... not on her profile...

I'd be using the key who has the ridiculous mana supply anyways since Zerkalot tends to shit on other knights
Meh, ok. Well, if she has mana burst spam then she's going to spam it like she did when she shit on berserker. Zerkalot isn't going to be coming back from that if he gets hit, while Salter can't take Arondight.

Zerk has the range and mobility advantage via his jet and minigun, while also maintaining higher skill than Salter, so Zerk FRA.

Is his jet always available to him lol i know in fgo it’s part of his np animation but isn’t the jet is situational scenario only?

With Mana Burst Salter should probably be stronger than Zerkalot but with the skill advantage he have that can be countered, Salter have worst instinct than her vanilla version so she would have it harder to respond to the skill gap, and because they are at melee and Zerkalot know her NP he isn't gonna let her use it.

While I feel is a close fight I also think that Zerkalot have slightly more chancess with his skill if he maintain the fight to close distance, if he fight at distance with the jet or something Salter would use her NP and kill him, though in principle I think he will want to be at melee so my vote go for Zerkalot, though I'm also inclined to inco.

With Mana Burst Salter should probably be stronger than Zerkalot but with the skill advantage he have that can be countered, Salter have worst instinct than her vanilla version so she would have it harder to respond to the skill gap, and because they are at melee and Zerkalot know her NP he isn't gonna let her use it.

While I feel is a close fight I also think that Zerkalot have slightly more chancess with his skill if he maintain the fight to close distance, if he fight at distance with the jet or something Salter would use her NP and kill him, though in principle I think he will want to be at melee so my vote go for Zerkalot, though I'm also inclined to inco.
Do you think there is a chance Salter random MB hit the jet and forced Zerkalot to fight melee?

Do you think there is a chance Salter random MB hit the jet and forced Zerkalot to fight melee?
It possible that a random MB hit the jet and destroy it.
If it goes into melee Zerk is ******, due to Salter spamming the **** out of mana burst.
In melee Zerk have more chances because the advantage that Salter can get with Mana Burst can be compensated with the difference in skill, and since she have worst instinct that the original it would be harder respond to the attacks of Zerk. If he go to distance she use her NP and Zerk die hard.

Yeah, this depends on whether Zerkalot goes for the jet and mini gun or just straight melee with Ardonight

I mean, doesn't Salter's mana burst create giant ******* explosions? Zerkalot is more skilled, yes, but if she spams can he avoid the explosions?

Yeah, but arguably Heracles is more skilled and faster than Zerk, so I don't think that really works.
No? Heracles quite literally isn't skilled enough to retain the same level of skill he had when under the effect of madness, Zerk instead retain his crazy level of skill, and Heracles in agility A while Zerk is A+

No? Heracles quite literally isn't skilled enough to retain the same level of skill he had when under the effect of madness, Zerk instead retain his crazy level of skill, and Heracles in agility A while Zerk is A+
I said arguably so I didn't really know until I checked their speed, which I did look up lol, and skill is debatable.

I said arguably so I didn't really know until I checked their speed, which I did look up lol, and skill is debatable.
In this case isn't though:
he has lost access to several abilities, such as Bravery skill and his greatest Noble Phantasm, Nine Lives
His technique is ingrained into every aspect of his body, a complete merger of his body, mind, and skills that allow him to make perfect use of his abilities even when under the effects of mental interference.
Heracles have a direct mention of lost abilities under Mad Enhancement, Zerk instead have direct mention that his skill is good to the point of even under Mad Enhancement still retain it at same level.

Heracles have a direct mention of lost abilities under Mad Enhancement, Zerk instead have direct mention that his skill is good to the point of even under Mad Enhancement still retain it at same level.
It's not about who retains more skill. It's about who has more skill. Just because Lancelot retained his skill doesn't mean he's better than Heracles, which is why it's debatable as to who has more skill.

But again, I feel like this isn't going to get us anywhere. I just used Heracles as an example as to whether or not Zerk could dodge a mana burst explosion.

Back