• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Equalized: Zeref via Time Stop + Death Predation combo

Unequalized: Its hard to say if Zeref status as immortality type 3 is enough to survive Island level damage, if yes he may win via same reason as above after realizing that fight started, if he cannot survive this kind of damage Blackbeard wins with no difficulty at all.

Czuczian11 said:
Unequalized: Its hard to say if Zeref status as immortality type 3 is enough to survive Island level damage, if yes he may win via same reason as above after realizing that fight started, if he cannot survive this kind of damage Blackbeard wins with no difficulty at all.
Survive island lvl dmg???

Can you show me calc or scans for you statement?

I said "if"

If his status as immortal can make him not dying from such attack he can win if it doesn't he is merely destroyed

Zeref never had the chance to use time-stop, because not only he almost never fights, but he either doesn't need it or doesn't want to kill the enemy when he does fight. It's still a thing he can do.

He used it when Natsu was breaking out of Tartarous's jail to talk to him (and apparently give him clothes...)

In his encounter with Zancrow he also stopped time for a while (in this moment it was implied that he can control what is mobile and what is not during this ability)

I think Zeref's Immortal it's not only Regenerationn part's of body. He want to die!!!!! Do you really think he cannot destroy his own body by one powerfull spell? He's immortality something bigger than usual Regenerationn.

Zeref both round's with easy. Timestop+Wave of Death

Czuczian11 said:
Actually his Regenerationn is simply a byproduct of his immortality (which comes from a god).

I guesss Backbeard has no way to damage Zeref. Zeref could easily kill himself by Etherion through the years it was active by simply going there and using it directly on himself. If he knew it wouldn't work why should one-tier-lower-than-Etherion Blackbeard could kill him.

Battlemania said:
Altaïr Ibn Al Ma'Louf said:
Round 1 : Blackbeard Hard Diff (Dark can absorb everything)
Round 2 : BlackBeard Neg Diff
Doesn't it also absorb damage? Making him more vulnerable as well?
Yeah, i have forget that. But the dolor can make him the ability to negate power of his ennemie. And only if Zeref can hit him and dodge him. ^^' I was a little bit enthusiastic with the neg diff.

Doesn't it also absorb damage? Making him more vulnerable as well?
Yeah, i have forget that. But the dolor can make him the ability to negate power of his ennemie. And only if Zeref can hit him and dodge him. ^^' I was a little bit enthusiastic with the neg diff.

Doesn't that power only works on devil fruit user's?

Not really Altair as he was killing birds and wolves wit that ability, not to mention dozens of "muggles" in his university village in Mildean.

From range i guess it would be piece of cake, but if he attempts mele combat i guess its virutaly imposible to dodge point blanc area of effect insta kill ability, considering he dont know it willl on hit ko him he could even ignore it. And i dont really want to remind the time stop. Im not sure if he can absorb it , if we use equalization he may be able to do it unless its stated it works only in special circumstances. Even if Blackbeard absorbs this attack he can not use it against Zeref as he is immortal.

How Blackbeard can stop Time Stop if speed is equalized?

Touching Zeref is almost ensured death. When he was fightnig with Natsu he was toying and later then even doing nothing but in danger his Ankhseram Curse is death touch (Zancrow example)

Even if we ban Timestop . Zeref can summon any of his demons. so what stops him from summoning Seilah and Macroing BB to surrender/sleep/kill himself. Additionaly is BB able to knock Zeref for whole hour? If not its not considered as KO according to Standard Battle Assumptions.

Back