• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Why Zeno is Way Stronger than you thought [/COLOR]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ys2TxjQmBRw https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0T5PHgbTAog https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lh58fPJtfR4

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Basically by "time traveling" you only transport yourself to another parallel universe, at the time that you want to travel to. All the changes happen in this timeline and only affect it, and you can't change your own timeline. Gohan explains it in an earlier episode. Trunks travelled back in time, but to another "universe" where the changes happen, but he can't change his own timeline. Before knowing that the Time Machine works on Multiverse, they assume that by changing the past, then the future will automatically change as well, instead of creating another timeline and both timelines exist this could make Zeno much stronger than we ever thought and before you say Zeno was effected by "time travel" that was only PIS to beat astral zamasu and get Zeno a new friend this could hint at a dragon ball multiverse want even more proof. Ok so we know that DBS universes are about 3 universes in size now in the time ring chamber room with gowasu we saw that their was a lot more boxes this to me hints at different universes caused by time travel or multiple realities so let's talk about the first one so lowballing there would be 200 universes basing off of all the boxes now 200x3=600 but now with 12 universes we go 600x12=7200 and we know from gowasu that their is 4 universes in one time box so 7200x4=28800 so remember 1001 universes is a multiverse I think that should prove Zeno is at least multiversal+.

Here's an Analogy for you ...

If i am extremely hungry ... yet i ate 3 Apples because i have only access to 3 apples only , does that mean i cant eat more apples ? just because i ate 3 doesnt mean my hunger is satisfied . I can eat as much as i want , till i lose my hunger

Similarly , Zeno can obliterate AS MANY Universes as he wants , as long as he's not limited by a certain amount ... and he actually has the power to destroy ALL universes he's given to destroy

Given that Zeno is BOUND by Akira to 12-18 universes , he cant certainly destroy any number of universes beyond the limit . If he was , like Marvel and DC , given Infinite Universes to rule over and potentially Erase ... he would have done the same ...

If Person A is as Powerful as Person B , yet Person A can only Destroy 3 things because he has no access to anything more than those 3 things , yet person B can destroy infinite number of things because he has no limit on the things he can destroy ..... that logic doesnt prove Person A is weaker than person B[/COLOR]

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...he-argument-that-zeno-is-not-multive-1842663/ http://aminoapps.com/page/dragonballz/1049725/zeno-not-omnipotent

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]I think that these 2 explain perfectly Zeno is omniarch not omnipotent Zeno is not above time hence him not being omnipotent [/COLOR] [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]as a matter of fact Zeno would be Omni-arch[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Hence him being [/COLOR]Omni King [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Omni-arch [/COLOR]Sub Divison of Omnipotence [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Omniarch- ruling everything; King of All existence

So now instead of omnipotent he is omniarch so now he should be around 5D imp so not omnipotent but wayyy stronger than people think[/COLOR]

No.

Someone link this to the ignorant statements thread. I don't even know where to begin with this shit.....

But this isn't ignorance don't just blurt out statements like ignorant if you don't describe how and why that doesn't mean anything

I'm too tired for this today. I'll answer you tomorrow. Unless someone else does it before me....

We don't base it off assumptions, especially since characters don't get stronger in new timelines.

If Zeno was Omnipotent he wouldn't be so childlike, instead he'd be boundless.

He's shown very clear limits.

Also no he can't, without feats, assumptions mean jack shit.

Someone just link this to the ignorant statements thread and....

CLOSE THIS THE **** DOWN!

So, from what I read, this page says that Zen'O is only limited by the amount of universes he can availably destroy since in DBS, there's only roughly 12 universes TO destroy but if there was more, he'd be able to destroy it all regardless.

While some might call me a dragon ball fanboy, I'm sorry but this sounds a little shaky. We have NO idea if this logic follows because it's just that; we DON'T know if he can since Zen'O is indeed limited by the amount of verses he can destroy.

@Gargoyle hey did you even read my post i specifically said he was NOT OMNIPOTENT but omni arch he's at least multiversal and yes this is legit why would you think otherwise

I already explained why. Shit all for actual feats.

Also Omniarch means ruler of everything in the world or Universe, please look up what it actually means first....

Okay guys, keep this open for now.

We already debunked those time ring boxes months ago, it was never shown that the boxes has time rings in there, we have only seen 4 and when beerus showed up he asked to see all their time rings which he showed them 4, if he had a 1000 more, why didn't he show them then? Closing this before it gets anymore ridiculous.

@Gargoyale AGAIN DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST I ACTUALLY SAID THAT IN THE BOTTOM SECTION OF MY POST GET OFF THE DAMN DEBATING SECTION OF THE INTERNET IF YOU DON'T EVEN READ PEOPLES ARGUMENTS!

Yeah? And you didn't read what I said....What's your point? I mentioned how Omniarch doesn't make any sense at all with this concept....

You are making an assumption that since zeno is only bounded by the db universe, if there were infinite more, he would still be able to destroy them, you realize how ridiculous that claim is and you are basing this on an assumption, and have no proof to back it up since zeno has never destroyed infinite universes, it's a clear nlf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back