• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno Self-Sustenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to have a debate right away, this is very simple and we don't need to have infinite pages, so I'm just shortening the time.
i didn't disagreed tho, you didn't even answered what i asked, i didn't even said what i agreed or disagreed on

remove me from the disagreement section and answer my question

it is the third time he does this, first in the the DOSL and Demon Realm crt of his, then in his Shadow Dragon Immortality crt and then here, good that now at least he listed to remove me

Omega, stop disturbing my crt, I just don't want to have a debate with you right away, the image alone answers your question

If you don't have anything else to say here, you can take your comment to the general discussion thread.

Please, no comments distorting my Op.
he is distorting nothing, you did put me in the disagree section even tho i didn't disagreed with anything yet

regardless, just please answer my question so that we can move on ok? i am not really seeing where you got that Zeno could survive forever in that void without food or water from the scans you used

Please, no comments distorting my Op.
I not, what?

Like, you doing a CRT to say i character have this ability, but the evidence that you put on the CRT don't really prove what you proposing. That being, where you got that Zeno could survive forever in that void without food or water.
I think it's just speculation from the fact that he would've just been vibing in this void for eternity. I get the rationale but I'm not sure if it's even enough for a possibly rating
I mean, If that' the case i can agree with type 1, but i neutral on possibly type 2.

he is distorting nothing, you did put me in the disagree section even tho i didn't disagreed with anything yet

regardless, just please answer my question so that we can move on ok? i am not really seeing where you got that Zeno could survive forever in that void without food or water from the scans you used
Show me how he's going to get food, since he erased the entire timeline, Omega?

How can a person eat something where there is nothing and it is just absolute emptiness, my god, the image itself answers your question

I think it's just speculation from the fact that he would've just been vibing in this void for eternity. I get the rationale but I'm not sure if it's even enough for a possibly rating
well, there is nothing saying that he would have survived forever without water or food there, i really don't see any reason to assume would from the scans in the OP alone

Show me how he's going to get food, since he erased the entire timeline, Omega?

How can a person eat something where there is nothing and it is just absolute emptiness, my god, the image itself answers your question
he won't, now prove that even without those he would survive forever in the said void like you claim he would

he won't, now prove that even without those he would survive forever in the said void like you claim he would
I mean goku ask if the omni king is still around, and shin kinda just says he can't die like no matter what, so that could possibly hold some merit for this specific rating all things considered.

for type 1, yeah duh that much is clear, but for type 2? there isn't enough, like, someone surviving without food or water for.....an hour max doesn't give one an argument that he could survive without both indefinitely

I mean goku ask if the omni king is still around, and shin kinda just says he can't die like no matter what, so that could possibly hold some merit for this specific rating all things considered.
pretty sure the wording is that "no matter who it is, the Omniking would not be killed" or something along those lines

plus by that logic why not give him High Godly since by that logic Zeno couldn't erase himself? like, i can see the logic but......it is not enough by this site standards or else Zeno would have resistance to all killer abilities in DBS, specially when it isn't supported by the scene in question as it is never said that Zeno can survive completely without food

pretty sure the wording is that "no matter who it is, the Omniking would not be killed" or something along those lines

plus by that logic why not give him High Godly since by that logic Zeno couldn't erase himself? like, i can see the logic but......it is not enough by this site standards or else Zeno would have resistance to all killer abilities in DBS, specially when it isn't supported by the scene in question as it is never said that Zeno can survive completely without food
Lore wise, I feel like it isn't a stretch to assume he doesn't need that stuff, but I guess if it's not enough, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back