• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno minor ability addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure, honestly. But overall, the evidence/statements look valid, and some of the anti-feat stuff could be explained away given the Grand Priest control, and Hit's time shenanigans was explained above. I guess I'll agree for now. I'm not knowledgeable on the inner workings of Nonexistent stuff, though so keep that in mind.
Thank you very much for your attention.

I have the same thoughts.
It's weird because time clearly flows, the 48 minutes are the main example, and space, well, it's there, characters move, teleport etc..
Hit can even use his time skipping and time stopping abilities while in there.
Things from the void world were said to not have spacetime or even concepts of it, i remember you were unsure of this, have your opinions changed?

Yea, it can, there's a question I wanted to ask about it, but I don't want to to derail this thread
Plus it can also be Type 3, if the character manipulates for example the concept of time only for specific beings rather for everyone. Saying it's Type 2 by default is absurd.
He means specifically in this case on reference to the GP, not generally, at least that's what I got from him

I admit I didn't really follow this thread, though if there's evidence he made the concept of time in that realm then it'd be Type 3 imo, as he did only on a localized scale.
Yes, he put time into emptiness and gravity, but it's a good thing you're agreeing and not disagreeing.

Oh that’s great so is it okay to add this?
Nah, we need one more vote.
I think only Daishinkan can scale this, although others from DBH should too, like a little bird that puts a timeline there
Dude stop talking about adding CM in this crt and making it longer. The point of this crt is for NEP and we shouldn’t derail. If you want to you should discuss it in the DB discussion thread. (Though I wouldn’t recommend trying to add CM)

I'm not sure, honestly. But overall, the evidence/statements look valid, and some of the anti-feat stuff could be explained away given the Grand Priest control, and Hit's time shenanigans was explained above. I guess I'll agree for now. I'm not knowledgeable on the inner workings of Nonexistent stuff, though so keep that in mind.
If you don't mind, could you open Zeno's profile to add this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back