• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Howard said in this thread, any version of Zeed solos both Nintendo & SEGA. But I believe he might have forgotten about Archie Comics. So this is how it's gonna go down:

High 2-A Zeed was used

Round 1: Speed equalized for everyone (this will be slow and calm ovo)

Round 2: Speed maxed for everyone

I wouldn't use 2-A (Zeed gets stomped) or Low 1-C (Zeed stomps)

Zeed might stomp Nintendo,except Xeno, and in house Sega ips but he wouldn't stomp Sega as a whole due to them owning both the warhammer series and shin megami series.

Power of Hope Kratos one-shots the verse.

Zeed reaches SMT, and proceeds to bring the lube in before getting fisted VIOLENTLY by YHVH.

No homo.

If hax can apparently save Sigurros (Back when she was Low 2-C) from a hypothetical 1-B Franklin, I think it can save Zeed from a High 2-A.

Isn't Dimentio the strongest Nintendo character?

Outside of god tier Archie Sonic characters, I really can't think of anyting in SEGA that could lay a finger on Zeed. Second strongest SEGA verse I can think of is Phantasy Star but that caps at Low 2-C.

Superman 64 Supes is probably the strongest "Nintendo" character, since he's so powerful he distorts the concept of quality.

Oh yeah, Dimentio was considered the strongest before the Arceus upgrade.

@Hadou. Homeostasis was described as being above super-dimensional space-time, and the Mother Eater has "Hyper Dimensional" power I believe. So close to 1-A everyone.

Funny thing: Digimon also use this (In the description of the Eaters when Suedo talks about Higher Dimensions and Hyper Dimensions).

I've been meaning to question why super-dimensional (chō jigen) works for Tenchi Muyo, but not other verses. Or if it actually does, and Bo-bobo and Digimon are actually 1-A verses.

Inb4 Bo-bobo is only a gag manga and shouldn't be taken seriously despite consistent super-dimensional pocket reality techniques

@Executor. I was going by "traditional" SEGA properties. Stuff like Sonic, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Alex Kidd, etc. Though if YHVH is a SEGA character now, they better include him in the next Sonic and SEGA racing game!

Also I think Space Channel5 has Low 2-C characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back