• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuyuko Upgrade + Other Touhou Mega-Upgrade Thread thingamabob Wall of Text edition

Fllflourine

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Tiering

Alrighty, tip top, tally ho, let's get started. We'll start with personally one of my favorite ghosts ever: Yuyuko Saigyouji

Yuyuko-saigyouji-touhou-project-4-kit168.com
Best 2hu Yuyuko as we all know, is the top dog of eating (Go home Kirby, you're obese now), armed with a bottomless stomach (Which is proven to be infinitely large thanks to the sprite in Hopeless Masquerade where she eats more than her bodily volume. So it proves that her stomach is actually an infinitely large pocket dimension).

But that's not why I, or rather we are here. I am here to tell you why Yuyuko should in fact become Multi-Universal, and I can tell you in two words: Koumajou Densetsu.

Also known as Touhouvania, Koumajou Densetsu is a game, which is so good, that fans consider it canon to the original storyline. As such, we should treat it as a primary source.

But back to 2-C Ghost lady. Yuyuko is able to manipulate Death itself, and as Touhouvania is based on the Castlevania series, this means that, because she can manipulate (and use) Death itself, she is now Multi-Universe level, or 2-C.

However, don't get your hopes up yet, Touhou fans. We still have a lot more. Oh boy, a lot more. Of course, Yuyuko being 2-C entails a problem. That all other 2hus will get PICHUUN'd (along with the universe. Oh, and it's not the ingame death where you respawn, they die for real!) in one decisive blow. How do I solve this?

Two words: Power-Scaling.

Yukari is confirmed by virtue of being a Phantasm boss, and as such, she is superior to Yuyuko Saigyouji. She can also use the Border of Life and Death, only a vast array of applications she can use with her eldritch power, which would definitively put her firmly within at least 2-C territory.

Yukari Yakumo 9
Yukari: At least 2-C

However, we can't stop there. Because Reimu, Marisa, and Sakuya can all damage Yukari (and Yuyuko's) clothing, which logically, and in every fiction, is part of their durability, they would all become 2-C.

Because everyone within the previously 5-A range is comparable to the protags (or in this case, Suika, who shattered the Heavens, which, as I said before, is an entire dimension, because as said in Castlevania, Hells can be entire universes, and Heaven logically = to Hell), they would all become 2-C.

However, the 6-Cs can't lag too far behind. There is an unfathomably large gap between multiple universes and individual islands, but they arean't as strong as them. I propose that they would be changed to Low 2-C, by virtue of damaging their clothing and not dying (for real) in a single hit from them.

Now we move on to the special cases.

Reimu Hakurei's ability lets her float away from reality, and it is stated by (the most trustworthy source) Marisa, that in that state, no one stands any chance against her. Not even Yukari. Logically, she is "At least Multi-Universe level" for being able to stomp Yukari in a fight. Also, if she is killed, Gensokyo dies, and everything in it as well. This is proven by Concealed the Conclusion (A game that's so good it can be potentially canon in Touhou's infinite timelines, and as there is infinite possibilities, CtC must be canon, because one of those timelines is CtC) where in the final fight, she can use the powers of the final bosses in Windows games up to 9. This supports her being "At least Multi Universe level, likely Multiverse level". However, we have yet bigger fish to fry.

Eiki Shiki is stated by Yukari herself that herself, Yuyuko, and Reimu pose no match for her. The Yama is also, according to Mythology, outside of the cycle of life and death (Which as we said before, is a 2-C entity in itself). Because she is so boundlessly above them, she is logically Multiverse level, or 2-B. As the "King of Hell", she rules over entire dimensions, and there's potentially countless, if not infinite hells. (Btw, Hecatia, who is stated to be "Absolutely above Eiki" by word of God, should scale to "At least 2-B" if not higher). Speaking of infinite...

Shinki casually created the entire Makai realm, an entire universe which is stated to be infinite and more terrifying than anything in hell by Sakuya. Her theme (Themes are very important in Touhou) is also "Infinite being."

All this infinity can only lead to one logical answer: Shinki is Multiverse level+, or 2-A! The PC-98 protagonists of Mystic Square: Reimu, Marisa, Mima, and Yuuka, are all now 2-A, for defeating Shinki. And because all the PC-98 characters can fight Reimu and Marisa, they are all now 2-A. Congratulations fans, you now have Tier 2 Touhou! (Fairies included).

But there is but one character group we have not touched. The elephant in the room: The Watatsukis.

Yorihime is able to summon gods of all kinds. As the god mode ultra powerful being she is (Along with her sister), this would mean that she is able to borrow the power (elevate to in this case) of a High 1-C god, as the Touhou cosmology caps out at High 1-C (Damn you String Theory and this blog), that's the highest we'll get.

Toyohime and Yorihime: High Complex Multiverse level

Speed
Yukari can manipulate any kind of boundary, which goes up to and includes the boundary of Cause and Effect, and the boundary of Immeasurable and Measurable speed. This means that she is able to become Immeasurably fast.

Yukari's speed is Immeasurable confirmed. Because the protagonists of PCB are all able to keep up with her (And the beings above Yukari blitz her), they all scale to Immeasurable speed. However, Yukari can also achieve omnipresence, though she chooses not to (because she's a weird lady).

WeeklyBattles said:
How exactly does Yorihime scale to Mekhane...?
She can summon gods of all kinds therefore she can summon Mekhane

ur turn bb

Wouldn't even people like Yukari and the other sages be High 1-C? Okina created a world which spans all of creation, and is directly opposite to it (She compares the "real-world" to just be the "front-facing" side of the world). Given that we have many Otherworlds existing on a 7-D plane (As they have different laws of physics, and according to String Theory, those exists on a 7-D plane). And as a high-end, her world likely equates the 11-D Touhou Multiverse. This would make her (And the other sages) 1-C to High 1-C.

Though otherwise, this seems alright by me.

@Saikwich

Okina should actually be Low 1-B. She is the god that lurks beneath all things (which includes the 11D reality of Touhou), stated to be the ultimate secret god, a true form that must never be seen, heard, or spoken of, and stated to be the classic example of a god. I might actually put her as being 1-A myself, because her true form is heavily implied to be incomprehensible to any inhuman language.

She is the true identity of Tzeentch @Saikwich

Tanned Cirno should be 1-A by virtue of defeating Okina and being the strongest touhou there is (stated numerous times by various sources, all of whom speak the truth)

04a

>Tanned Cirno

>1-A

Smh, i thought you would know that Cirno is tier 0 but Tanned Cirno is above tiering.

You F A I L.

But 0 and "above tiering" implies that she is a super 0 and a literal nobody.

It's for the best. Afterall, Tier 1 = Number One

Back