• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well that's been a long time i've not create a Sailor Moon Fight, so why not put her against a Slime? nope against the antagonist of the slime guys (Slime Roflestomp her like Hell), let's do his shit!

• Speed is Equalized
  • First Key High 4-C Yuuki (for avoid a lolstomp) vs High 4-C Moon
  • Both Start at 100 meters
  • Yuuki: 1
  • Moon: 0
Yuuki Kagurazaka
Moon Senshi

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Extrasensory Perception, Summoning, Soul Manipulation, Intangibility (As a spiritual life form, he doesn't have a physical body), Teleportation, Information Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Immortality (Type 1 and 3), Regenerationn (Low-Godly; Can regenerate as long as his soul isn't destroyed), Flight, Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm spiritual life forms which exists as souls, fire, water vapor, aura, energy etc), Information Analysis, Resistance to Paralysis, Poisons, Matter Manipulation (Which works at the atomic level), Mind Manipulation (Which works on the scale of at least 5 people), Death Manipulation, Decomposition, Soul Manipulation (Which works on the scale of several thousands of people), Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation (Which works on the scale of at least 3 people), Spatial Manipulation, Holy Manipulation (Those who possess an ultimate skill are not affected by lower abilities. Every rule of the world is ultimately reduced to this unique level. In other words, they will not be affected by any form of magic―highest or not) | Same as before plus Memory Manipulation (Can reproduce the memories of the dead), Power Nullification (Can prevent the use of teleportation abilities), Resistance to Time Stop (Can move in stopped time), Can manipulate dark matter

Can moon resist the info on her soul being overwritten to make her yuuki's slave? Plus yuuki is a genius + has info analysis, he would know all about moon and her abilities.

Though this is velda here and not yuuki, but whatever.

Only way i see moon dealing with yuuki's regen is transmutation, while yuuki can just info control her, going with yuuki atm.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Only way i see moon dealing with yuuki's regen is transmutation, while yuuki can just info control her, going with yuuki atm.
She has also Soul destruction so i guess she has at least two way for putting down Yuuki, his low goly is based to the soul

How this ability work? via a contact or another thing?

I don't see soul destruction, only spatial destrution, in the key being used.

If memory serves me right, it works either by speaking or thought.

Her soul destruction come from the "Can attack the astral plane" it's just after the spatial destruction stuff

Okay, Moon's light based attack immobilize and destroy souls, she often starts with that

Isn't the astral plane just the mind? Or does that that include the soul in sailor moon?

Regardless, velda should have resistance to soul manip otherwise we're going to have someone laughably weak compared to him like Testarossa being capable of killing him.

In SM the Astral plane is the soul like Hotaru which can exist in astral plane being a soul

He has a resistance against soul destruction stuff?

So relooked at some things, yuuki's info manipulation is actually done through touch not thought or speech.

Also yuuki should have time stop, it's a pretty common ability for high tiered spiritual life forms.

Celestial Pegasus said:
So relooked at some things, yuuki's info manipulation is actually done through touch not thought or speech.
Also yuuki should have time stop, it's a pretty common ability for high tiered spiritual life forms.
Oh. All vote are Removed Then

Time Stop? i have a bad presentiment for moon lol

Basically every top tier in tensei can stop and move in stopped time, velda (the version of yuuki being used) should be able to use it, he never uses it in story cause it's a useless ability against other top tiers since they can all move in stopped time.

It's only useful if your say up against rimuru and want to limit his bs abilities, as when time is stopped certain abilities can't be used (although this is is ultimately pointless since rimuru can use primative magic which can be used in time stops but whatever)

But yea with his genius intellegence and info analysis i think yuuki would use it here.

Okay but he need to touch moon for info manip and Understand that he need to use his TS,approaching her will be difficult due to her Auto Shield (which is far stronger than yuuki now) and her Light based attacks

Depends, if we go with tensei's interpretation of time stop shields are pointless, and physical defense is zero.

It's not a "shield" but her energy which protect her automatically

Basically, it's how yuuki will stop time Before he get transmuted

Energy transmissions and almost all forms of magic, don't work in stopped time:

"A flash of blades crossing.
That was but a metaphor, as such phenomena do not happen in this world without light.
But, this was the only appropriate way to describe what was happening, as Shion's swings assault Dagruel.
Hardening his body beyond the hardness of diamonds, Dagruel receives the attack with his two arms.
But, due to taking the impact from the katana swung from an overhead stance, both of Dagruel's knees sunk into the ground.
Dagruel opened his eyes wide.
In this Stopped World, the air won't get vibrated.
As there is no medium now, energy transmissions do not happen.
It is now a situation where one would need to push their way through the molecules with their own bodies.
Which also meant, it is also impossible to gain momentum from kicking off the ground. Impacts generated by the force directly dig into the earth, which results in what just happened to Dagruel at this moment.
The laws of physics do not apply in this Frozen World.
As for the laws of magic, it is impossible to activate almost every known type.
It's obvious, that combat in such special circumstances will differ from the norm."

But yea it's a matter of which happens first time stop, or transmutation.

.....Okay I think I need to stop FRAing and debate myself

Honestly, transmutation is a projectile, a dodgeable, tractable profjectile, while Yuuki can just Time Stop at any point if he finds SMs hits being too close for comfort.

Assuming Yuki can use his infamo analysis to realize she doesn't resist it she has no defense for getting time stopped, punched and info manipulated

Is there something I missed here @Celestial?

Ppl with ultimate skills can tell what skills ppl have by looking at them, on top of that yuuki basically can understand abilities used against him.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Ppl with ultimate skills can tell what skills ppl have by looking at them, on top of that yuuki basically can understand abilities used against him.
In this case mind telling me what Yuki can't look at her and just.....Dodge for a bit and/or just Time Stop and call it a day?

Back