• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuuka Kazami vs Link (composite)

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Two people with green on their heads. I'm sorry. That's the best relation I could come up with. Speed equalized, who wins? Obviously 5-B.

Link39
Yuuka 4

Well either Yuuka via ungodly bullet spam plus flight or Link via resurrection. But if Yuuka plays it smarts, she would keep her distance

...mirror shield... C'mon. I wanted you to say something about plant manipulation XD.

But seriously. Was that inconclusive?

Shield is only useful if you aren't swarmed with attacks. Which is the case here. One hit from a dead angle would ruin everything. That or just making him trip on a plant.

On the edge, but leaning for Yuuka.

Cant Link burn the plants with Din's Fire/Fire arrow/Fire staff and avoid bullets with... idk if he had a wind-based protective magic, or maybe becoming 2-D.

Hm... kinda hard to decide. Yuuka don't have much canon info (and most of it came from PC-98), and I know jack shit about Link. If he doesn't hold the Triforce, Yuuka win with superior range. Crap shot otherwise (Though I would lean heavily on Link), though I doubt Yuuka is some aincient demon lord of the living forest enough for him to actually used it.

And her plant manip...don't know, kinda useless against someone like him. He could just ripped it off with his own strength, even when it is as strong as her.

Does Link have allergies? Or knowing Yuuka, has an array of plants sprout inside of him like a belladonna, opium, or alkaloids via pollen and seeds at first and have it grow in moments, nobody'd want the thorns of a rose poking and stabbing through their esophagus and colon, the powder from the Devil's Breath suddenly pop into the face or brain, or a group of manchineel trees around them or being tricked to eating its fruit, or the seed of a redwood or cherry blossom tree erupt from their body...

Of course, thats just thinking... leaning a bit towards Youkai Moe but not ruling it out

She need him to ingest it first though, and that even if she can manip plant inside someone else's body that's as tough as him. Don't know if she has that.

The real cal howard said:
In order for him to be 5-B, he has to hold the full Triforce
Not necessarily. He has matched a full Triforce-wielding Ganon before without it.

Composite Link eh... I've only seen OOT, MM and a tiny bit of Four Swords... plant manipulation rules out the use of Link's Deku form... if he was able to play the Inverted Song of Time and use the ol' Fierce Deity mask...

even then I'm not sure... checking and comparing their stats Link has a small chance possibly even with Fierce Deity and/or the Triforce

Back