• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yung's Battle Party Tournament

Yeah Warhammer is pretty stupid
Skaven on top

Considering the powerful characters we got, i wonder if Fourth Trumpet is gonna do well. Pretty sure WhiteNight is gonna be the one carrying the team lol

accepted.

I had to make sure cause it's warhammer kek.

Got a name?
It restricts Lucius' possession or give people's know to incap him, because it does not matter what you do, even the robots without true emotions are not saved, it is stupidly good that can do for example that if you kill Lucius with a nuclear bomb but you do not know that he was there and not feel anything, if The creator of the nuclear bomb is proud of his invention Lucius will possess him even if he does not know who is Lucius

It restricts Lucius' possession or give people's know to incap him, because it does not matter what you do, even the robots without true emotions are not saved, it is stupidly good that can do for example that if you kill Lucius with a nuclear bomb but you do not know that he was there and not feel anything, if The creator of the nuclear bomb is proud of his invention Lucius will possess him even if he does not know who is Lucius
wtf. Nevermind then lol.

Yeah, that needs restricting.

Twelve more teams! We just need twelve more before chaos unfolds!
Who's excited?

Oh yeah, how are we going to pair teams? Random seeds?

Yeah, i think it would just be talking and general planning, assuming the team members would even bother with that anyways

Goku is all around tier 2 lol.

Even restricting all of the tier 2 stuff, I have no clue what we’d put like his range at.
well, there's still this goku

well, there's still this goku

Considering what we have so far, even with equalized stats and with offending hax restricted- are you even sure Goku has much of a chance?

Unironically i found this spanish profile for Cirno that had her at like- shit, i dont even remember what tier she was in, i do remember she had like several types of immortality
if i can find it i might send it lol

Back