• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Battlefield 2
Because I can.
Majorgrizz!Yuko versus World of Myths!Valev, for now, but if that doesn't work I'll change it later. The battle starts at half a kilometer, on opposite ends of that bridge in the battlefield shown above how about, after a five second period of pre-battle preparations. Who wins? Stating your reasoning and so on would be appreciated, etc.

Edit: Oh, and Speed Equalized, of course. Forgot to specify.

At first I was like

"High 6-B vs 6-C how is that fair"

Then I remember Valev's tier change.

Alright, give me a second.

(Well, a 6-A, but yes)

(Also, whoa that was fast, I swear you have some kind of sixth sense or something)

AP and Dura: The bear, but not by much. Valev downscales from a 6-A to the border of High 6-B, and it seems the bear is calcless, regardless.

Intelligence and Skill: Valev, by a tremendous amount. Valev's tendency to be a bit light-hearted may hurt him, but if the tides turn bad, he'll certainly turn serious and regain any lost advantage.

Range: Big Bear, although with their given speeds it really isn't going to matter that much.

I'm going to assume Speed Equal, even though I don't believe it was specified. Although, Valev can amp insanely high, too.

With 5 second prep time, Valev probably just durdles around and talks to some clones for a moment.

Absorption is the biggest hurdle for Valev to pass, but not one he can't defeat. Valev's Anamnesis would help him deal with being absorbed if the bear can absorb melee attacks, and Valev does have one spell that combusts and does massive damage when absorbed (There were a lot of users who absorbed attacks, especially fire, in the World of Myths rp).

The second thing Valev has to overcome is the bear's One-Hit Kill, which sadly won't be that useful here. It needs to charge, which is basically a death sentence against it's usefulness. Valev is far, far too mobile for something like that to hit him, and his speed amp will make the gap in speed quite large.

Valev's nails in the holes; time stop, and clones. The clones allow him to overcome the AP disadvantage, and time stop lets him deal with just about anything the bear throws at him. Worst comes to worst, Valev uses Kiri to combo the everliving shit out of the bear (Stat reduction allows him to shred the bear).

I give this to Valev, mid-diff. The bear really doesn't have a lot that can put Valev down, much less multiples of him.

Correction: Apparently the 6-A form of the bear is being used, which I just noticed. That changes quite a bit.

Edit: Made the edit to the original post.

...you may be looking at the High 6-B key, if being "higher" into High 6-B is an AP advantage... I used Yukon's second key for this match. Which is some kind of unspecified 6-A (which is itself a pretty small tier), plus a few other things relative to the first tier.

Yukon weapon nullifies whatever it absorbed,so it wont combust anything if its nullified after the absorbtion, also his attacks in the 2nd key follow the target till it strikes

He can amp his stats by tapping more into the weapon power also,so stats reduction dont last long,plus he has space manipulation,literally crushing or slicing space,along his fusion can combine with weather manipulation for a storm of space hax

Fusionism, huh. That can apply to the properties of Yukon's weapon, then (specifically Spatial Manipulation/Vergil-like Judgment Cut powers), even though it's separate from him/at least seemingly contingent on the weapon?

Also, while you're here, can you elaborate on to what extent, exactly, the Holy Manipulation's self-healing and (limited) reality warping function?

Reality warping can extend from warping the battlefield till warping an entire continent,self healing i didnt thougjt in much detail,but he can heal from any damage which doesnt reach dismemberement and beyond,organ damage and such can be fixed though

BlackDarkness679 said:
Yukon weapon nullifies whatever it absorbed,so it wont combust anything if its nullified after the absorbtion, also his attacks in the 2nd key follow the target till it strikes
He can amp his stats by tapping more into the weapon power also,so stats reduction dont last long,plus he has space manipulation,literally crushing or slicing space,along his fusion can combine with weather manipulation for a storm of space hax
Power nulling and absorption is actually pretty relevant, now that I think of it. However, homing attacks means little when Valev can simply power null the attacks as well.

The stat redution is more for a time stop + Hit the opponent a fuckload of times combo. Since you can't absorb attacks while stopped in time (The process of absorbing, even if passive, takes time), that would do an incredible amount of damage.

BlackDarkness679 said:
Reality warping can extend from warping the battlefield till warping an entire continent,self healing i didnt thougjt in much detail,but he can heal from any damage which doesnt reach dismemberement and beyond,organ damage and such can be fixed though
Warping the battlefield is of little concern to Valev since he adapts easily, and self-healing outside of dismemberment isn't going to help when Valev dismembers with a full-out attack.

Well i just gave of my info on my character

Also i am not sure what you meant by first sentence Perp,but i said in the profile, Yukon isnt helpless if separated by his weapon,but majority of the things come from it,which limits him, much like Thor from marvel,he can fight without a hammer,but most of the things he can do are from his hammer,think of Yukon like that

Also Yukon gets all the experience from previous owners of Ursasidus,which is hundreds of years plus his own knowledge before getting it

Yukon has a few hundred years of experience, Valev has thousands. It's not impossible for him to use time stop to steal the weapon, either.

...that's what I meant more or less, yeah, @BlackDarkness. Not that he's helpless without Ursasidus, just that he can't use the Spatial Cutting technique without it, which is probably his only real way of playing keep away, that I see, if he figures out Valev is mostly a closer-range fighter.

He can call back for it with limited telekinesis, much like how Thor calls the hammer back, plus he will need to handle the weapon power, even Yukon cant handle the whole power so he uses a portion of it

If Valev thinks he can't use it, he can just toss it into The Infinite Consortium where the bear really has no hope of getting it, ever.

Valev's experience is really too much for the bear to really exploit, as Valev will outskill.

BlackDarkness679 said:
From.stamina though Yukon has him beat,Valev from the first look at him wont last longer against Yukon, he will get worn out first
Valev will last an extremely long time physically, honestly. With Mana Emblem and considering his high attack power, I don't think Yukon will last long enough to capitalize on that.

Sorry but Extremely High stamina doesnt compare to Virtually Inexhaustable stamina buddy,Yukon needd rest once per year only,Valev will run out waaaaaay faster in the long run

Also you said it too that he has the edge in stats,even if its not that huge

And not to be rude,but you didnt stated at stamina any of the levels mentioned there, you said just extremely high, so next time change it

BlackDarkness679 said:
And not to be rude,but you didnt stated at stamina any of the levels mentioned there, you said just extremely high, so next time change it
Actually, you don't have to use the stamina levels (or the intelligence ones). It's just recommended. Only 2 stats like that.

Actually, you don't have to use the stamina levels (or the intelligence ones). It's just recommended. Only 2 stats like that.

Yeaa, this.

Also, this battle isn't going on for a month, dude. You're acting like Valev's going to throw 3 attacks, go "Yea, that's enough for me" and go take a nap. Having lower stamina doesn't matter if your opponent is dead long before you get tired at all.

Not to mention that the stats are basically the same, if not favoring Valev, since Kiri means that Valev's damage output will be incredibly high. A full Time Stop combo would not only get around regen, but would do a great job at putting down the guy.

Nowhere i stated it will go on for a month,you act like Valve can last long enough even though his stamima is incredibly low in comparison,stamina matters,if you cant last too long in a battle you will lose

You think Yukon is dying in seconds or what?Also you earlier said Yukon had the edge in stats,Valve is possibly 6-A,Yukon is 6-A at this level without a doubt

BlackDarkness679 said:
Nowhere i stated it will go on for a month,you act like Valve can last long enough even though his stamima is incredibly low in comparison,stamina matters,if you cant last too long in a battle you will lose
You think Yukon is dying in seconds or what?Also you earlier said Yukon had the edge in stats,Valve is possibly 6-A,Yukon is 6-A at this level without a doubt
In comparison =/= Low in general. Valev could still go on for a day if need be. Not to mention, Kiri Durability Reduction means that their stats are comparably even, since Valev will hit near as hard as the bear, if not more (A full Kiri combo will do an incredibly large amount of damage; it has been capable of doing tremendous damage to enemies comparable and stronger than him, depending on who it is.)

Yukon in his Majorgrizz state is merciless and brutal,he ait gonna take it easy,meanwhile Valve doesnt take anything serious from the start as i seen,thats gonna cost him,till he realizes he has to go all out its gonna be late

BlackDarkness679 said:
Yukon in his Majorgrizz state is merciless and brutal,he ait gonna take it easy,meanwhile Valve doesnt take anything serious from the start as i seen,thats gonna cost him,till he realizes he has to go all out its gonna be late
Valev has fought far more brutal and series foes, such as Dommik and Valora's team; Alark, Valora, and Jaketh were all on a brutal team that managed to constantly defeat and outsmart the rest of Vayla's guild, yet Vayla managed to outsmart and parry in both strategy and on the battlefield on multiple occasions.

"...you act like Valve can last long enough..."

Valve is my favorite Infinite Consortium character, lol

You still ignore the fact that Yukon can last longer, has attacks that can put him down for good and will go for the kill on the start

ThePixelKirby said:
In comparison =/= Low in general. Valev could still go on for a day if need be. Not to mention, Kiri Durability Reduction means that their stats are comparably even, since Valev will hit near as hard as the bear, if not more (A full Kiri combo will do an incredibly large amount of damage; it has been capable of doing tremendous damage to enemies comparable and stronger than him, depending on who it is.)
He can amp his stats,which renders that null,also he needs to strike him first with these

BlackDarkness679 said:
You still ignore the fact that Yukon can last longer, has attacks that can put him down for good and will go for the kill on the start
I never said Valev wouldn't go for the kill from the start.

Valev and Vayla are the same person.

Valev also amps his stats. Plus, you've still stated no counter he has to time stop attacks, or Valev's 10 clones.

BlackDarkness679 said:
Also, to repeat, lasting longer doesn't matter unless you can prove the battle would last for over a day, anyways.

You said yourself Valev doesnt take it seriously,thats gonna cost him,time stop and clones mean jack shit,unless you wanna make it like he starts with that all the time

He gets put down before he realizes he has to be taking the fight more serious

BlackDarkness679 said:
You said yourself Valev doesnt take it seriously,thats gonna cost him,time stop and clones mean jack shit,unless you wanna make it like he starts with that all the time

He gets put down before he realizes he has to be taking the fight more serious
Valev is lethally nonserious. As in, he'll kill you, but make a hell of a joke about it. Do not confuse joking for unwilling to kill, because Valev has absolutely 0 qualms about killing people. As well...

1. Valev does start with clones. All the time. There really hasn't been a fight where he doesn't use them, unless he's specifically trying to go easy on an already identified enemy.

2. The bear really can't put Valev down that fast. Time Stop, Speed Amp, and Power Null basically means the bear can't do shit for actually hitting him. So he isn't being put down before he realizes anything; you haven't offered a single debate against Valev's Time Stop, Amp, and Power Null.

...how I generally conceive Stamina in a Vs Battles sort of situation is the amount of punishment/damage within their general weight class they can take and keep going. A character with really high stamina, higher than another character, might for example be able to operate better than a character with lower stamina would if each had three swords sticking out of their back. Perhaps it's not how you all think of it, but it seems to me the easiest way to establish what Stamina/Endurance can actually do for a character in a traditional combat situation.

Back