• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuki Terumi VS. Yukari Yakumo

Status
Not open for further replies.
To give you an idea of how hard it was to finally get rid of him, soul manipulation isn't the ONLY thing needed to kill him. Terumi's Resurrection will always bring him back, even after being completely erased. In terms of the type of resurrection it'd be "Absolute".

In Central Fiction they had to devise a plot in which Ragna trapped himself inside of the boundary with Terumi. (Since Ragna's soul eater could effect his body) With that Amaterasu had to completely alter history so that Terumi was the hero that saved the world from the black beast, and with that absolutely no one in any timeline (Amaterasu erased every other timeline by this point) felt any negative feelings towards him, which is what he uses to resurrect himself. As long as that is in effect Yukari cannot do anything to him.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Yuki can teleport?
Same question as above. I still don't see anything stopping him from being left in a story, picture, or dream. Way I'm seeing it Yukari can possibly mimic the above.

And man I love Terumi even more now. ... Oooh imma ship em.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Yuki can teleport?
He has traveled to locations that exist outside of the physical realm before, so in a way yes. i.e. he has been inside the takamagahara unit which exists outside the universe, and the moonlight castle, which is a location that exists and doesn't exist at the same time. Wrap your head around that.

@Beerus

Not sure cause of how ambiguous her powers are and their limitations.

Same for Terumi, not sure how Soul attacks work since various Touhou characters do that so she has some idea on that.

Terumi can't revive indefinitely, as in CF he was on borrowed time from his self observation before he really died.

Also, I thought only fear makes him stronger? He simply provokes and taunts people for the fun of it.

Since the whole Susanoo being sent back in time and being a hero erased all fear from him and made him truly vulnerable.

Hmm, not bad. Though I think Yukari's barriers and isolation would still be a contender.

Anyway I'm still sick so imma catch a break now, if I stay too long I don't know what'll happen and I'm on a deadline.

@Marvel

That's sort of an inconsistency since in the end of the game they HAD to get rid of all the hate towards him to actually rid him from the world. The erasing the fear thing made it so that he couldn't keep anchoring himself to the world. That is what his resurrection is.

@Beerus

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

Anyway, I'm happy since I didn't think this would be such a talked about thread, thanks everyone.

Not very long, similar to this, Hazama came back within a small fraction of time after having his throat torn out so Terumi could exit the vessel. Again, it also depends on how much people hate or fear him. If we are going by peak, it wouldn't take very long at all.

Inconclusive. While I agree that Yukari will cause him to lose focus, but she has no way to permanently keep Terumi down.

winning conditions are KO, Death, Incapacitation or BFR so Yukari can still win even if she can't kill him permanatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back