• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You put sora against a girl with conceptual manip,dimensional manip and existence erasure?

I didn't know it was that big of a stomp. However, is it even in-character for Yukari to even instantly use those at the start of the fight?

So you put someone who can't bypass Low-Godly Regenerationn against someone who has that plus can think them out of existence? Hmm.

D5C81766-1B94-4395-B152-D6B6D75626B4

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
So you put someone who can't bypass Low-Godly Regenerationn against someone who has that plus can think them out of existence? Hmm.
D5C81766-1B94-4395-B152-D6B6D75626B4
Does low-godly regen allow her to survive Warp? Considering it's stated as an existence erasure.

According to her other threads she likes to either snipe her enemies from a multiverse away or seal then to the 2D,although sora has resisted sealing before but he cant take her other hax,the only way im could see him winning this is if speed wasnt equalized or if he started the fight with warp but that would be out of character.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
So he does have a wincon.
How in-character is it for him to use warp?
Well, he never used it in a cutscene, however, in gameplay the player can use it whenever they want as long as they have the right cards for it. However, even players don't really use it as it doesn't drop prizes or exp.

Also I could swear Dezone/Warp was BFR since the enemies "killed" by it don't drop anything and it's very similar to the X-Zone spell in FF. Surprising to see it's actually EE.

FateAlbane said:
Also I could swear Dezone/Warp was BFR since the enemies "killed" by it don't drop anything and it's very similar to the X-Zone spell in FF. Surprising to see it's actually EE.
The in-game description says: Eliminates all enemies in sight. Enemies that vanish will not drop prizes. Not always successful.

FateAlbane said:
I'm actually not sure why it is even EE in the first place.

Nier Hitoshura said:
The in-game description says: Eliminates all enemies in sight. Enemies that vanish will not drop prizes. Not always successful.
Yeah, this is why it sounds really odd to me. "Vanish" in this context always sounded more to me like BFR, on top of the spell being literally called "warp/dezone" and the visual effect being more of a portal thing than the general White kingdom hearts uses for anything that is related to non-existence.

It was stated in birth by sleep that is EE with a sentence that says "pontentially erases your enemies from existence" or something.

That's Warpinator, which is wide spread. Warp only EEs one enemy but always succeeds(Unless it's a boss)

Besides that Sora gets stomped

Axl233 said:
It was stated in birth by sleep that is EE with a sentence that says "pontentially erases your enemies from existence" or something.
Ah, that sounds way more clear cut. Fair enough, then.

Hst master said:
That's Warpinator, which is wide spread. Warp only EEs one enemy but always succeeds(Unless it's a boss)
Besides that Sora gets stomped

Warp is a multi-enemy thing.

That said, Yukari kills Sora a thousand times over before he even considers pulling warp in character since that would happen only when the stars align, kingdom hearts shines, the X-Blade is forged and the 7 lights + 13 darknesses come together as all worlds prepare for the next keyblade war.

Axl233 said:
Or only when he finally comes home for dinner.
That always made me wonder if the Gummi ship had a kitchen, or if he ate in the worlds he visit. No longer derailing from the topic. Well dang, I thought it was a fair fight. Guess not.

Back