• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuki Terumi VS. Yukari Yakumo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackass Troll vs. Waifu Troll , who is better at Trolling everyone?

In character

Speed Equalized

Using 5-A stats for both

Starting Distance at 100m away from each other

No prior knowledge

Win via KO, Death, Incapacitation or BFR

Who wins and why?

Terumibbcf
Terumi

VS.
YukarivsYuugi
Yukari

Ironically, I think the answer of who's stronger comes down to their weaknesses. The way I see it: Terumi tries to rile up up Yukari, but doesn't work due to her laziness, which in turn, causes Terumi to become fustrated and lose focus. I give my vote to Yukari.

I agree as LM. If he wasn't as obsessed with provoking his opponent or was less likely to loose his composure then he would have a chance but since he does, he's going to be easy picking for Yukari. He may surive the encounter but he will still be defeated.

He doesn't really have many ways of putting her down. If he did, the OP is too vague to really know if he could. Which Terumi is this? Is he in a vessel or not? The one thing he really has going for him here is intangibility and the fact it's nigh-impossible to kill him.

This is Central Fiction Terumi, where he has his own body. Not sure if I should add his Susanoo form or not.

Terumi has Nigh-Immunity to Soul, Mind, and Time Manipulation. He seems immune to Phenomena Intervention (a form of Reality Warping).

He can resurrect himself via self observation and feeding off of people's fear and become stronger.

So Yukari trying anything like his soul, mind and so forth would be hard pressed due to his absurdly high resistance to it. Or that's what I thought when I made this match.

From CF? I'm still kind of unsure. There's a lot of circumstances that come into play. Since he was weakened in CF though, I think she might be able to pull off a win.

If it were Susano'o on the other hand, he would win.

Okay then. Though still hard pressed if Susanoo should be used or not? Would it become a mismatch or stomp or just a closer fight with Terumi winning in your opinion?

Anyway,

Terumi: 0

Yukari: 3

Tie: 0

Anyone else?

I think it would be Round 1: Terumi vs Yukari and Round 2: Susano'o vs Yukari.

As it is right now, Yukari would likely win considering she does not fall for Terumi's provocation thus causing him to lose focus and power.

It's more of a mismatch considering at that point he'd be pretty much unkillable due to Noel's self observation, soul manipulation, the ability to use time killer, and just being absurdly strong.

Actually maybe this isn't the case. Does Yukari inflict soul damage? Is she capable of hurting someone that is intangible?

Okay, thanks Beerus. Leaving Susanoo out of this one.

And,

Terumi: 0

Yukari: 4

Anyone else, how about you Cal? What's your take on this?

I vote for Yukari for the reasons stated above. Though I'd love to see a fight between Susano'o and a fully serious Yukari.

If that is the case then I revoke my statement. Unless she can actually touch/hurt him it would be pretty difficult for her to do anything.

A big misconception is that his body somehow becomes physical when he takes on his hooded form, when it's nothing more than his ghost form taking on that shape. The only way of actually hurting him is directly attacking the soul, something Ragna's drive is pretty much based around. Even then, that's assuming it's Terumi at his weakest point(AKA at the end of Central Fiction), since he'd be incapable of reviving. If not, it comes down to the fact Terumi is capable of putting her down, and she is incapable of killing him.

I've seen people talking about their weaknesses, but as far as I'm aware she isn't immune to mind manipulation, and Ouroboros directly effects the mind of it's opponent. Of course this is assuming she isn't immune to it.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Quick, someone call Perpetual and Andy, they should know this stuff.
Hes been banned for awhile and Perp is busy.

Theres also the issue that Yukair heavily interacts with Yuyuko alongaide casually beating Tenshu and well... Can Terumi take on conceptual attacks?

What exactly does interacting with Yuyuko have to do with Terumi though? Same with Tenshi. Tenshi is a celestial being, but she is able to be physically interacted with. Terumi is immune to physical damage, and even when you can damage him, actually getting him killed is very hard. Even characters possessing supernatural abilities such as Valkenhayn were incapable of hurting him. Yes, I'm sure he's quite capable, considering a good deal of the characters from Blazblue attack using conceptual damage.

@Beerus

Well, supposedly she can manipulate life and death with her boundaries, so it might be akin to soul manipulation.

Hmmm. That's difficult. She might be able to pull it off. When you say CF Terumi are we talking about the one that is fighting Ragna in the boundary at the end of Central Fiction? That detail is very important.

Okay, rereading what was said earlier it wouldn't be since he has self resurrection. If so this is sort of unfair, Terumi will not die for good no matter what she does. He's survived being completely erased from existence before, so I'm really not sure what she could do that would be above that.

Also despite what his weakness implies, if he sees someone as a threat he will kill them as quickly as he needs to. i.e. Nine, Platinum, Tomonori were all killed by him in relatively short spans of time.

He's also very intelligent and would know what he's doing. Keep in mind he at one point has hijacked the Takamagahara system, and is able to take in the information of near infinite amounts of possibilities, and remember everything from them too. That and he's older than the universe, since he was in boundary with Amaterasu before she created it.

Though I still need to know if she's immune to mental attacks, since Terumi could target her psyche using Ouroboros if he really needed to.

@Beerus

Well, Yukari is supposedly powerful enough to defeat anyone in Gensouyko, not sure who exactly has mind manipulation or attacks there, will have to look through the touhou page. Yuyuko is a spirit and if destroying her meant killing her permanently that can be soul manipulation.

Also, Death is not the only way to win. Incapacitation, BFR, and KO are enough too.

Though, that's not saying much. That was an earlier game in which the statement was said, and being able to defeat someone with an ability doesn't exactly make you immune to it. Plus, her knowledge on all of the characters, and their lack of knowledge on her means that she can pretty easily take advantage of their weaknesses. Here, that is not the case as they both know nothing about each other.

I don't think BFR will work on him since he can transport himself into the Takamagahara system which exists outside of reality as a whole.

Possibly, though obviously it would mean she's superior to the others, not to mention it states she can destroy, not beat them via exploitation, she's just far more powerful than them.

@MarvelFanatic

Yukari likely knows where her immortality stems from so she could probably deal with her in that way. Terumi's really doesn't have many flaws, and the only one that there is, she's incapable of dealing with it and she wouldn't even know how to in the first place. That's a very vague reasoning. Destroying and killing them via exploitation can chalk up to the same thing really.

@Cal

Alright then.

@Beerus

Possibly, but again that's speculation there. Same for Terumi as I'm not sure how he can kill Yukari either. My knowledge on BlazBlue and Touhou are at the bare minimum.

Terumi: 1

Yukari: 4

Anyone else?

"incapable of dealing with?" his weaknesses are his arregence, his short temper, and his obession with provoking people. How is that hard to deal with when she also messes with people and have over 1200 years of experience.

@Beerus

Destroy: put an end to the existence of something by damaging and attacking it.

Cell was put at 4-B for just statements of him "destroying" the Solar System.

Killing via exploitation is taking advantage of someone's weaknesses, which Yukari CAN do, which is basically how her hax works usually. It wouldn't be hard for her to trying using her gaps to affect him in various ways and find something that works.

Arrogance maybe, but when he's on the losing side he will try what he can to get what he wants. He only likes provoking people because it makes him stronger, but it's not like it gets in the way of his fighting or anything.

I mean 1200 years of experience isn't really that much compared to a god who has existed for Eons.

I figured he could kill her by directly attacking her soul, though that does seem a bit too easy. Even so she's a youkai so incapacitating her isn't out of the question.

The reason I brought up Yuyuko and Tenshi was because the former is a spiritual entity while the latter uses a weapon that converts spiritual energy into something that can heavily damage your weakness. Clearly that didn't work too well against Yukari. On the other hand though, I don't fully buy into Yukari being immediately able to exploit that weakness either.

I can see the battle taking awhile before either realizes the true power of the other.

@Marvel

Would her gaps really effect him though? Even if they did he would just come back without stopping. She could kill him in any way she wants to, she would not be able to stop Terumi from just resurrecting himself again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back