• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro vs Jenny

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Yujiro Hanma vs Jenny Wakeman

Both are 7-C. Yujiro scales to being vastly above 45-60 kilotons with his Demon Back, but starts without it (vastly above 15 kilotons). Jenny is 53 kilotons.

Speed is equalized. They start 20 meters from each other.
07cb7989b553340f1221f85a6a6e262f3bd3b465 00
Jenny.

Aaaaa12'12
Yujiro on the right.

Jenny:

Yujiro: 3

I don't know much about Jenny, but I assume Yujiro's info analysis would allow him to see her weaknesses like her power source. So he could target that and should have no problem breaking through her defences with superior AP and attacks like cord cut that ignore durability. If Jenny attempts to overwhelm Yujiro with energy based attacks he can use Xiao Lee and his enhanced sixth sense to avoid them or simply avoid damage all together. So my vote goes to Yujiro mid dif at most.

Without DB, Jenny clearly has the AP advantage, but with Yujiro's pseudo precog, analytical prediction, and info analysis, DB will likely come out fairly quickly. That that point, one Rolling Kick counter a la Yujiro vs kid Baki, and Jenny should be in disrepair. My vote is for Yujiro

Back