• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Robotboy VS Jenny Wakeman: Superactivated Life

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Well... by unconventional means, that is. More specifically, this is Giant Robotboy up against an alternate version of Jenny lol.

Speed is equalized, both are 5-A (Robotboy starts in his base form and pre-campaign Jenny is used), both have access to all of their equipment, and the battle is on the Irken Armada Invasion stage. Both start a kilometer away from each other.

Who wins?

"I'm sending him somewhere safe, somewhere perhaps he can learn to be a true boy. A true... Robotboy!":

"So welcome to my life (As a teenage robot)! Story of my life (As a teenage robot)! A Teenage Robot... Life!": 7 (Spilxson2, DimeUhDozen, Maverick Zero X, MintyBoi1, Board3659, Flashlight237, Javenplayz253)

Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon shelve their shows permanently:

Fight music

Last edited:
Seems Jenny is almost 4 times as strong though Robotboy is way stronger in terms of lifting strength.

Not sure what his Enhanced Senses entails.

Not sure what Robotboy can even do here. Jenny has more abilities, a higher Attack Potency advantage, and her brawler perks can increase her speed. Robotboy's just a large target. Is this a stomp? I don't think his lifting strength would even matter if he can't hit Jenny at all

Is this a stomp? I don't think his lifting strength would even matter if he can't hit Jenny at all
Not when Robotboy is literally the size of the moon to the point where he should be able to easily hit her by his sheer size.

Not when Robotboy is literally the size of the moon to the point where he should be able to easily hit her by his sheer size.
Can't she just dodge the attacks with her flight? Plus she's still apparently 4 times stronger so around 5 hits should be enough to put Robotboy down

Can't she just dodge the attacks with her flight? Plus she's still apparently 4 times stronger so around 5 hits should be enough to put Robotboy down
She can, but Robotboy has a lifting strength advantage, so one incap can ensure him winning.

The moon-sized Robot Boy calc was done using base Robot Boy, so Super-Activated Robot Boy may close the gap a bit, but I don't know how much stronger the Super-Activated state even makes him, so uhh... Gonna pick XJ9 like the rest.

Back