• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro vs Darth Vader

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Darth Vader's 2nd key. High 7-C vs 7-C. Speed is equalized, Yujiro starts in Demon Back to make things more fair. Both have previous knowledge on each other.

Yujiro: 0

Darth Vader: 7 (Schnee One, Wright Way, Milly, OblivionOfTheEndless, StalkerMaggot and Soupywolf5, SoulOfCinder)

SCP-682: 0

Demonback
Darthvader2

Hmmm you're right

But how was it applied versus people comparable to Darth Vader? What is Darth's AP?

Then it's a difference below 4x (since Yujiro is vastly above 65 kilotons). Yujiro opens with usual H2H combat, only resorting to abilities and the such later on.

What does Darth Vader lead with?

Vader has ridiculously better lifting strength allowing him to practically ragdoll Yujiro and has a massive range advantage.

TK+Force Choke and redirect make this a comfortable win for Vader.

Funny if he wasn't as adept in the force as he is he would have lost

True enough. Alright, votes counted.

Yujiro's main weakness is opponents with some kind of telekinesis.

Schnee One said:
The AP gap will be smaller after I revise Yujiro though, I will say that.
Worth waiting or do you think the result would be the same?

As the clash between almost supernatural swordsmanship and martial arts finally came to a close, Yujiro kneeled on his Right knee, clutching the multiple wounds he had been given during the fight.

Is this to be my end...? To be bright down by something hardly considered human?

He didn't have much to think about as the man in Dark strolled slowly with his Red Blade making noise as he slowly walked over too him.

"No force, No Saber, yet still strong.....Who are you?" The man in black spoke with a raspy speech as he breathed through his mask.

Yujiro smiled, this is what it took to finally bring defeat to him? He attempted to find what little splice he had in finally finding someone stronger then he.

"It no longer matters." Yujiro spoke.

"It does, you expect me to kill you"

Yujiro's eyes widened in response, he wasn't going to be killed?

"Anger, Rage, Greed, the will to fight the strong, a near perfect candidate I'd say.....Rise"

Yujiro rose up, clutching his wounds but standing on both legs.

"You expect me to fall under orders? Like some dog on a leash" Yujiro spoke bitter, but almost mockingly

"You want to be the strongest, yet turn down the opportunity to for more strength and training? You can surpass even those stronger then you that I know, yet you wish to die here?"

Well, that's a good point

"So what do you want from me?" Yujiro asked curiously

"Join me, learn even more techniques, those your feable fists cannot even begin to understand, you can become far stronger then even you can imagine"

Yujiro wasn't going to die without being the strongest whoever lived, no matter what the ordeal, no matter the humiliation, or what he must suffer through.

"Fine then, teach me" Yujiro hesitantly agreed.

"Good. Follow me to my ship."

"My."

"Apprentice"

Jesus my hand hurts.

He'll be baseline High 7C I think

The only thing that might change is his info analysis. Since he can identify the respirator on Vader.

Y╠Âu╠Âj╠Âi╠Âr╠Âo╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âr╠Âe╠Âa╠Âd╠Ây╠ ╠ÂO╠ÂP╠ ╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠Â,╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Ân╠Ân╠Âa╠ ╠Âg╠Âi╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âm╠ ╠Âa╠Âc╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠ÂT╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠ÂF╠Âo╠Âr╠Âc╠Âe╠Â.╠Â.╠Â.╠Â

Schnee One said:
He'll be baseline High 7C I think
The only thing that might change is his info analysis. Since he can identify the respirator on Vader.

Meh, i don't think Vader does his choke thing in melee range so Yujiro wouldn't be able to do hit him tbh

Honestly, if he could have access to being even stronger and possibly being the strongest around, I would actually see him doing that

Of course, once he gets that strong, he would try to kill his master, which falls perfectly in line with the rule of two.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

Yeah i think he would if he wasn't the strongest in his verse by default

Ooc, how does one obtain The Force? I'm not known of Star Wars

It's a natural thing, it passes through every living being, even plants, some are more force sensitive then others.

Wright can explain it better

I'm kidding, btw. The Medichlorians explaination is notoriously hated in the fandom.

Anyways, serious explanation time. The Force is basically a sentient cosmic force that flows through all beings. Being good with the force us the same as being good at any other skill. Some people are gifted naturally, others need practice, and others still just plain suck.

The Wright Way said:
I'm kidding, btw. The Medichlorians explaination is notoriously hated in the fandom.
Anyways, serious explanation time. The Force is basically a sentient cosmic force that flows through all beings. Being good with the force us the same as being good at any other skill. Some people are gifted naturally, others need practice, and others still just plain suck.
Can't Yujiro copy The Force then

He could master Xiao Lee, a martial art that needs more than a century of heavy training to fully master, in a few seconds

Can't Yujiro copy The Force then

He could master Xiao Lee, a martial art that needs more than a century of heavy training to fully master, in a few seconds

I mean, it's still not exactly a Martial Art.

Plus, Vader's "technique" is literally just him pinching his fingers and making him suffocate.

I know, but if it's something obtained through skill and training then it could work out

The Midichlorians are more like Translators for the Force, not the Force itself. The more Midichlorians you have, the better you can communicate with the Force.

Schnee One said:
Kinda wonder how Vader would fair against Ikki tbh
D╠©╠è═á╠ä═Ø═ä═å═ä╠Ü╠┐╠ö═ï╠Ö╠û╠░╠▒╠½╠áO╠À═ä╠ö╠ï╠â═î╠ü═á╠æ╠ë╠è╠ç═É╠ë╠ò═ù╠º╠│ ╠À═ù╠Æ═è═ç═ô╠û╠¼═ö╠║╠ª═ê╠óI╠©╠Æ═ä╠â╠Ç╠º╠Ø═çT╠Â═É╠×╠▓╠®═ê╠ª╠¿╠á╠ÿ╠ú═Ä═ì╠û╠ó

@the wright way I know stating that Yujiro would be able to copy the force might be a bit out there. But at the same time, Yujiro was able to copy Baki's move that just made a spectral triceratops appears behind him. Yujiro can analyze things all the way down to the cellar level, he could Theoretically analyze Vader's midi chlorians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back