• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro vs Darth Vader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean... he'd still have to alter his own biology on a cellular level to do that. Plus, he'd need to do that before Vader breaks his neck with a force choke.

You don't need just need mido chlorians to use the force. He could gain an understanding of the force through that means and Yujiro has learned techniques that take 100 years to learn in the span of a glance. It would be very unlikely that Yujiro would be able to use it at all. But to the point of using the force to resist his force choke? Maybe. Vader doesn't have the ability to predict a fight with 100% accuracy down to the very slightest point of movement. I really can't decide who would win. If yujiro can learn just a small speck of the force he would win if not Vader would win.

Edit: Now that I thought about it a little more. Yujiro has gained a compete understanding of the exact function of the human biology just through that information analysis vision. "It's entirely possible" that yujiro would, from his understanding of chi and energy manipulation, be able to understand the interaction mido chlorians have with the force.

Well, I think it can. Let's take a look at who Vader's force choke was able to work on. Krennic, padmey, and admiral moti all non force users. We don't see him use it on Luke or obi wan, since he was defiantly trying to kill obi wan we can deduce that force choke and rag doll doesn't work on people who are equal or somewhat close(Luke)to your force power. The only time we see force choke work on a force user was Kal in fallen order and it was by no means a one shot, it was a slow and gradual process that gave kal enough time to retaliate properly. Because of it Vader stops using the force choke through out the fight.

Does Vader abuse range tough? I know he used it a lot more in the EU, but in Canon I'm pretty sure he went in melee with any notable enemy, and he obviously wouldn't view Yujiro as a regular person.

Vader uses TK a lot when it comes to non force sensitive Beasts, such as the one that he had to fight when he crash landed on a planet after a battle (Said Neast killed many Jedi and Sith in the past)

Jedi and Sith outside of weaker apprentices and Jedi no not really

Then again while Yujiro doesn't look like a normal human he gives zero impression of Jedi or Sith

Yeah but Yujiro isn't a beast. He didn't just wave his hand and kill everyone in rogoue one for exemple.

Yujiro has an aura that intimidates people. Not something that would scare Vader, but it would be clear that he isn't an average Joe either.

And breaking Yujiro's neck couldn't be done casually with the force lifting strength or not, and Vader definitly isn't the kind to just ragdoll people endlessly until they die. If he sees that chocking is taking too long he'd try to cut him down.

Yeah, I believe the reason he goes into melee when he does is the same reason why he was a Jedi Knight and not a Consular: he's a much better lightsaber duelist than a force user. That being said, since he isn't clashing another force user, I think he's use the force and out range

And I think he wouldn't do that.

While he does use the force against animals, especially giant ones, I can't recall a single time he actually forcefully kept slamming someone away with TK and went for the ranged combat option.

If he can instantly kill the enemy at range he does it sometimes (not even all the time) but after he notices Yujiro tanking the first few slams with the force he'd just try to stab him, what with the saber being more reliable to kill for good at once.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
While he does use the force against animals, especially giant ones, I can't recall a single time he actually forcefully kept slamming someone away with TK and went for the ranged combat option.

If he can instantly kill the enemy at range he does it sometimes (not even all the time) but after he notices Yujiro tanking the first few slams with the force he'd just try to stab him, what with the saber being more reliable to kill for good at once.
If Vader gets close, that could end up going horribly wrong for him, no? Yujiro may actually have a good chance at that point

BTW Vader is becoming 7A anyway so this is kinda pointless

You can remove the thread if you wish

@schee one his lifting strength is class G only via the force. And I think this should stay up until the 7-A happens.

Ricsi-viragosi said:

Yujiro would dodge all of those lightsaber swings due to him being able to predict entire fights just from a glance. When he learns how to use the force and he combines it with his accelerated development. His force abilities should be at least the level of the average sith. Also do you think the 0.5 seconds unconscious would work on Vader?

DTG499 said:
@schee one his lifting strength is class G only via the force. And I think this should stay up until the 7-A happens.
And Yujiro is class 100, what's your point?

Yes physically. Vader is only superhuman level physically. If yujiro learns the force his TK would be way above class 100.

Edit: Actually Vader is just peak human in physical lifting strength, his is superhuman from force amplification.

Why? Force doesn't amp your lifting strength to that level automatically, standard Jedi are class K

Yeah most things like that don't happen automatically. Just like how 99.999999999% of people can't learn Xiao-Lee, the technique that takes 100 years of training to learn how to use. Just like Xiao-Lee it takes Jedi an entire life time and more to learn how to use the force. Let's not forget when Yujiro copies the force from Vader he's going to be learning the dark side. He won't become a Jedi he'll become a sith.

They are both energy manipulation, one comes from a cell in the person's body. A cell that Yujiro can see and use to learn.

NLF unless there's a feat of power copying anywhere near that, sorry but I don't by that.

Energy manipulation isn't telekinesis either

Defiantly not. The force is energy, Vader is manipulating that energy with the cells in his body. Yujiro was able to learn the entire function of the human body better than any surgeon on the planet just from LOOKING at it.

Yes and then what? He learns it, still doesn't have the AP or lifting strength to resist it.

With his accelerated development and the fact that the dark side is the ultimate short cut to strong force powers. He will be able to reach the point of resisting and Yujiro WILL know all of Vader's weak points and that if he rips his helmet off he will be at an extreme dis advantage. Vader will not win a physical contest with Yujiro no one here can dispute that.

DTG499 said:
With his accelerated development and the fact that the dark side is the ultimate short cut to strong force powers. He will be able to reach the point of resisting and Yujiro WILL know all of Vader's weak points and that if he rips his helmet off he will be at an extreme dis advantage. Vader will not win a physical contest with Yujiro no one here can dispute that.
The Dark Side isn't a shortcut to Force Powers, it's an expansion of what the force can do that Kedi refuse

The Dark Side also involves emotional corruption and influencing, Yujiro can't merely copy that

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yes, but the interaction can't just be copied or learned over a few minutes.
When talking about a regular person yeah but this is Yujiro, he copied 100 years of training in a single glance.

I'd like to point out that, yes 0.5 Seconds works on Vader, but it's a moot point unless Yujiro can oneshot, or else he just gets TK spamed (unless Vader goes for melee, in which case he's absolutely ******)

Which is a complete non-sequitur. Copying physical movements and copying the control over a cosmic force are two wholly different things.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Which is a complete non-sequitur. Copying physical movements and copying the control over a cosmic force are two wholly different things.
I'd like to note that with his mastery of body control, there's a possibility, but I don't think it would give him the edge, as Yujiro himself doesn't like beating real opponents with their own skills in character. He might try it if he gets desperate, but it would probably be too late

Xiao Lee is an entirely normal, if stupidly difficult, technique in Baki that technically anyone could learn with enough time because it doesn't require any super weird biological peculiarities.

The force isn't anything like that. And trying to argue the opposite is, my apologies, very dumb, doubly so if you don't even really understand what the force is.

Are we gonna have Yujiro power copy jutsu from naruto as well? Will he grow a chakra circulation system out of nowhere? No he won't, so let's not argue this.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It's manipulation of energy through means of the psychical body, IE the cells IE mido chlorians. Xiao-Lee would be theoretically harder to copy because there is no physical organism that pronates to the function the energy manipulation for him to analyze.

As mentioned, Yujiro doesn't counter with the opponent's own abilities, he considers it rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back