• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro vs Darth Vader

Status
Not open for further replies.
... It's manipulation of kinetic energy.

Bullshit manipulation of kinetic energy since is something that would be impossible in the real world, but kinetic energy made by punching. The force is straight out controlling energy from afar with no physical contact.

You must be joking if you think it is even similar.

It'd be like saying a dude that is good with computers can copy a mutant that can control computers with his mind... because both have to do with computers.

It's ridiculous.

BakiHanma18 said:
I'd like to point out that, yes 0.5 Seconds works on Vader, but it's a moot point unless Yujiro can oneshot, or else he just gets TK spamed (unless Vader goes for melee, in which case he's absolutely ******)
During that period of Vader's unconsciousness Yujiro would rip his helmet off.

Except Vader vastly outranges and SBA dictates 4km for the starting distance

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Xiao Lee is an entirely normal, if stupidly difficult, technique in Baki that technically anyone could learn with enough time because it doesn't require any super weird biological peculiarities.

The force isn't anything like that. And trying to argue the opposite is, my apologies, very dumb, doubly so if you don't even really understand what the force is.

Are we gonna have Yujiro power copy jutsu from naruto as well? Will he grow a chakra circulation system out of nowhere? No he won't, so let's not argue this.
No,Xiao-Lee is anything but normal. The guy using it is 146 years old and can barely lift chop sticks. He was able to contain and then use the energy of punch that is equal to a nuclear bomb

Mutant cells are very very different from mido chlorians, every mutant cell gives you a different ability. People cannot learn how to use a mutant power of they don't have their DNA. People without mido chlorians can learn how to use the force as shown from the blind guy in rouge one. Mutant cells do not interact with an energy that surrounds and is within everyone and everything in the universe. Yujiro is clearly in the Star Wars universe when this fight is taking place, if it wasn't Vader wouldn't be able to use the force since you have to be in the universe that has it in order to manipulate it. Yujiro would see the mido chlorians, completely understand they are interacting with an energy that is pervading all around him and within him, in a glance he would have years of sith training at his disposal.

No yujiro would not be able to learn jutsu from looking at Naruto, that has to do with spiritual lineage and has been shown to be unable to be used by people who do not have it. Taijutsu however, is an argument for a another day.

DTG499 said:
BakiHanma18 said:
I'd like to point out that, yes 0.5 Seconds works on Vader, but it's a moot point unless Yujiro can oneshot, or else he just gets TK spamed (unless Vader goes for melee, in which case he's absolutely ******)
During that period of Vader's unconsciousness Yujiro would rip his helmet off.
He's too far away

But it is normal, no matter what you may think about it, it is just stupidly and abnormally difficult. Kaku Kaioh isn't some new brand of humanity with special organs to control kinetic energy in specific ways, he's just an old man with a lot of skill that uses a highly difficult technique. It is dumb, but it is no less supernatural than Ikki from Rakudai or Ohma from Kengan Asura redirecting kinetic energy stronger than themselves across the muscles of their bodies right back at an opponent.

... No, that's not something spiritual. How can you be so wrong about something you are trying to argue? Jutsus use chakra, and that chakra exists even in freaking animals. You just need to learn to control it. But you need a chakra circulation system, is not something you just do. Just as force powers isn't something you just do, not to mention Yujiro doesn't even have Midi-chlorians.

So no, Yujiro gets no force powers just because you have the weirdest ******* head canon this side of the universe. You are never gonna convince people, I assure you.

Normal? Relative to what? Because in the Star Wars universe Xiao Lee would be very abnormal. The martial art of absorbing the energy of someone's attack into a frail body and returning it back unto the attacker is completely unheard of in cannon Star Wars.

Cmon man you have to have known what I meant with spiritual lineage. The only people who are able to use jutsu are the people who are born with the proper chakra that leads them to be able to learn jutsu. People like to say Naruto is an a underdog, he isn't at all. He special boy that was born from a Jinchüriki and a Sage that was a ******* hokage. The whole point of taijutsu is so the average non special blood joe can learn to use chakra.

People with out mido chlorians can use the force. Obi Wan saying that Han Solo could learn how to use it and the fact we saw the blind guy use it in rouge one proves it.

There is no cellular interaction with jutsu. If there was Yujiro would be able to learn it. This is by no means NLF, yujiro cannot copy a robot's techniques, magic, things that he just can not see, complete obvious ones like reality warping and abilities that absolutely and only require the DNA(super Saiyan and mutants from X-men). Him being able to copy the force is THE limit. The force is around everything and within everyone yujiro is able to see the mido chlorians interact with that energy. Cellular vision is also completely abnormal and unheard of in cannon Star Wars. Since people without the cells can train for a lifetime and have the ability to use the force, Yujiro can mimic techniques that take close to two life times to learn in a glance. Yujiro can see Vader's cells he can copy it.

I vote yujiro through the highest amount of struggle.

Allowing powers from one verse to work on another verse, within reason, without getting into unnecessary debates of "but characters from bleach don't have chakra, or chakra circulation systems, and spiritual energy isn't like chakra at all, so stuff like Genjutsu would never work!", and etcetera.

For those you have pre set parameters that negate those arguments. This one was limited on the pre sets.

Normal in a general sense. It is inhuman level of muscle control to control kinetic energy, but muscles aren't doing anything they don't already do (causing and diverting kinetic energy), nor does it need some special organ, or mystical energy, or whatever, just a lot of training or being a genius at martial arts.

I actually don't. Chakra existed in nature before the Otsusuki were ever a thing, and chakra can be used in the first place because chakra circulation system is a thing, which everyone has. Everyone has chakra too, not everyone trains to use it, just as not everyone is training to learn how to fight in the real world. And... Taijutsu is not a way to learn to use chakra... the actual hell are you talking about? Taijutsu is literally just any empty handed martial art style, whether it uses chakra (Gentle Fist) or not (Strong Fist). You really don't even know what you are talking about.

... You are actually claiming lies and believing it now. Leaving aside the fact Midi-chlorians are a rarely mentioned thing since nobody likes it, no, you can't use the force without midi-chlorians. You are either a force sensitive or you are not, which the blind dude is. He has never copied a technique that is outright supernatural, he doesn't have midi-chlorians, and you should really stop imposing some nonexistent rules that nobody agrees with.

You don't have to get so worked up man, remember this is all just in good fun.

Ok so my bad I got one minor thing wrong about taijutsu but it doesn't dismantle my point at all.

Every single source states that Chirrut Îmwe is not force sensitive. The force really isn't really a supernatural power and he has copied Baki's technique of making a spectral triceratops appear behind him.

I mean, it is. It's illusion creation through sense manip that is so extreme it's supernatural.

And if the force flows through all beings, wouldn't verse equalization make it so that it flew through Yujiro as well? And if all that one needs to fully control it is training and skill, can't Yujiro just.... copy that experience?

KGiffoni said:
I mean, it is. It's illusion creation through sense manip that is so extreme it's supernatural.

And if the force flows through all beings, wouldn't verse equalization make it so that it flew through Yujiro as well? And if all that one needs to fully control it is training and skill, can't Yujiro just.... copy that experience?
Pretty much yeah

The Wright Way said:
I should probably point out that this match has been added for awhile now.
Yeah. This should be closed already, and if someone has a problem with it, it should be taken to the Match Removal Thread

its whatever, im just saying it would be a lot closer call than people think. It doesn't matter either way because he's going 7-A soon but you know what that means right? Half monster Gauro vs Vader baby!

KGiffoni said:
No. He's not a force sensitive. That's pretty clear cut and dry, that's it.

I am worried you'd even entertain this idea.

And it's established people who aren't force sensitive can use the force as proven with the blind guy.

The Prince of Counters said:
> Yujiro copying the Force

Wow and I thought Yujiro wank was bad enough, next we'll have people saying Yujiro can copy The Almighty.
No the force is the limit of his power mimicry.

DTG499 said:
And it's established people who aren't force sensitive can use the force as proven with the blind guy.
The Databank and Guardians of the Whills directly say, both, that Chirrut has no force abilities at all.

The reference book Star Wars: Absolutely everything you need to know, updated and expanded even clarifies he only has "powers" because of the martial art Zama-shiwo native to his moon Jedha, even though they weren't really powers and only stuff like controlling his heart rate and oxygen intake.

... Being able to take on a group of storm troopers doesn't make you a force user.

I have two official sources, and blind people battling is not even uncommon in fiction. So yeah, not gonna take your word.

You think a blind guy can take on a group of trained militia with out the force? OK bud whatever you say. lol

A child in the resistance killed Multiple stormtroopers with a knife at one point by stalking them, humans killing other himans in Star Wars is extremely common.

Also, Stormtroopers are not "Trained militia", nor are they specialized in Martial arts like Chrrut is. Seriously are you this backed down by our arguments that this is the shit you rely on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back