• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma vs Senator Armstrong

Senator Armstrong has won the election and became the United States new president, however Armstrong is faced with Yujiro Hanma on a tradition nonaggression declaration however Armstrong didn't accept the tradition and is challenged by Yujiro for battle.

Both In-character and have no knowledge of each other, Speed Equalized, Battle took place in Trump Tower.

Yujiro Hanma
Senator armstrong by franz888 d61zr8a by dynamo1212-dad4s1u

Well Yujiro scales to at least 476.879063098 Tons TNT (up to 15.0802413958 Kilotons TNT) by scaling to stopping a magnitude 5.0~5.9 earthquake with reaction force from his bare fists.

{The anime shows the earthquake to have no damage to buildings but felt by everyone so should be low end i.e. 476.879063098 Tons TNT. If you highball it to magnitude 5.5 shockwave that is still 2.6816873805 Kilotons TNT}

Senator Armstrong scales to MGRR EoS Ripper Mode Raiden who yields around 573.75 Tons TNT.

Not voting yet.

Apparently with some stat amp Yujiro should take this decisively, but this depends on how much his stats can amp and can he pierce through the nanomachine skin. Steven may have better stamina just by nanomachines.

AP doesnt really matter unless the difference is quite absolute. The reason Raiden beat Armstrong is not because he was "stronger" but because he could exploit the nanomachine's weakness with his blade.

So, i doubt Yujiro is going to be beating Armstrong ny punches alone if he doesnt know about the nanomachine exploit.

Kyle Ramos said:
AP doesnt really matter unless the difference is quite absolute. The reason Raiden beat Armstrong is not because he was "stronger" but because he could exploit the nanomachine's weakness with his blade.

So, i doubt Yujiro is going to be beating Armstrong ny ounches alone if he doesnt know about the nanomachine exploit.
But Yujiro sees the punch lands on Steven's skin, goes black, then turns skin color again, this should help Yujiro understand at least a bit on the regen and defense by nanomachines.

Whether he can exploit the weakness is another thing. Even Raiden can only do so with a dura nega sword that can "slice through anything" and still has a prolonged fight in doing so.

Kyle Ramos said:
Is he smart or not
Yujiro is smart enough to learn attack and defense styles from enemies like Steven, and find ways to counteract against them with his own styles and techniques.

He cannot have nanomachines for himself. But he can still try to use his arms to whip as he is slicing enemies with a sword. Whether this is effective against nanomachine armor is a question - the nanomachine armor gives Steven high-low regen and resistance to dura nega attacks by molecular-level damage.

Jasonsith said:
Well Yujiro scales to at least 476.879063098 Tons TNT (up to 15.0802413958 Kilotons TNT) by scaling to stopping a magnitude 5.0~5.9 earthquake with reaction force from his bare fists.

{The anime shows the earthquake to have no damage to buildings but felt by everyone so should be low end i.e. 476.879063098 Tons TNT. If you highball it to magnitude 5.5 shockwave that is still 2.6816873805 Kilotons TNT}

Senator Armstrong scales to MGRR EoS Ripper Mode Raiden who yields around 573.75 Tons TNT.
You misread those incredibly hard.

Yuijiro is 2.8 Kilotons, Armstrong is 7.2 Kilotons

Schnee One said:
Jasonsith said:

You misread those incredibly hard.
Yuijiro is 2.8 Kilotons, Armstrong is 7.2 Kilotons
I read the profiles and pick the AP figures I can read.

I would like to see you at least make your quotes of where the 2.8 kiloton TNT and 7.2 kiloton TNT come from.

They come from the calcs. I don't see where else they would be.

Armstrong is scales from Raidens 7x ripper mode, while Yuijiro's calc is 2.8 Kilotons

Schnee One said:
They come from the calcs. I don't see where else they would be.
Armstrong is scales from Raidens 7x ripper mode, while Yuijiro's calc is 2.8 Kilotons
Maybe I expect your answer be at least looking like this:

Source (this may not be where you are looking at of course - just an example of how I quote sources, and not just words of "They come from the calcs")

I am looking at the figures but the casting does not look right. I am making a calc eval.

Before I polish my findings, I find that (my bad actually) Raiden is 625 ton TNT on destroying Metal Gear EXCELSUS. Assuming Raiden did a further Ripper Mode, increasing his strenght by 7 (as estimated here), Raiden's AP should raise to ~4,375 ton TNT.

Unless Schnee One is saying Senator Armstrong has his own Ripper Mode that function exactly like Raiden's, ~4,375 ton TNT should be the Senator's rough maximum AP output and durability intake as he ultimately succumbed to Raiden's prolonged strikes with Sam's Murasama blade.

Or should Sam's Murasama blade exactly further doubles Raiden's AP, Senator's AP and dura should match Raiden's AP and dura after Ripper boost and Muramasa boost, reach 8.75 kiloton TNT ~ more than 7.2 kiloton TNT as Schnee One claimed.

And my calc on Yujiro's magnitude 5.5 shockwave negation punch should clock at 2.6816873805 kiloton TNT. Like to know where the 2.8 kiloton TNT feat comes from.

Edit: my bad on messing up with some tons and kiloton conversions

Schnee One said:
Where does 625 Kilotons come from?
EXCEL's page links to 1.14
The page links to the blog, where the commentators further calibered Raiden's AP and Armstrong's AP as follows:

If MGE's AP = 1.1475 kilotons of TNT
Raiden destroys a leg = 1.1475 kiloton TNT / 4 = 286.875 ton TNT
Highballed Raiden further Ripper = 286.875 * 7 = 2008.125 ton TNT
Highballed Armstrong = this further Ripper Raiden = 2008.125 ton TNT

But, willyvereb on Feb 8, 2014 further revised the scans such that the AP of MGE now turns to 2.5245 ton TNT
Raiden destroys a leg = 2.5245 kiloton TNT / 4 = 631.125 ton TNT (some rounding error indeed from 625 TNT)
Highballed Armstrong = further Ripper Raiden = 631.125 * 7 = 4417.875 ton TNT

If you, say, boldly assumes Raiden takes the whole thing in one go, i.e. 1.1475 kilotons of TNT or 2.5245 kiloton TNT with willyvereb multiplier,
Then Highballed Armstrong = further Ripper Raiden = said figures * 7 =
8.0325 kilotons of TNT or 17.6715 kiloton TNT willyvereb multiplier

(I have recalculated the things as seen here. See there for my latest caliber on the AP and dura of MGE, Raiden and Steven Armstrong.)

S.T.A.L.K.B.E.R.2 said:
bump, also just had a dream where i have dinner with yujiro and it was weirdly wholesome
So wanna have a visit on my calc blog and CRT?

As well as have a check on which source shows Yujiro's 2.8 kiloton TNT AP instead of 2.68 kiloton TNT?

DMUA said:
Earthquake Power Chart
He punched the ground and an intense earthquake stopped

.... Why he's not 7-C I have no idea considering it was magnitude 6
That earthquake is intense enough to be felt by everyone but cannot shake down any buildings. A magnitude 6 earthquake does damage to a moderate number of well-built structures in populated areas. I do not see that in the anime but it is still "felt by everyoine to be huge". So Yujiro's earthquake cancellation punch AP is calibrated to be around magnitude 5.0-5.9.

If you have supportings his AP reach somewhere above that you are welcome to make a CRT.

Jasonsith said:
S.T.A.L.K.B.E.R.2 said:
bump, also just had a dream where i have dinner with yujiro and it was weirdly wholesome
So wanna have a visit on my calc blog and CRT?
As well as have a check on which source shows Yujiro's 2.8 kiloton TNT AP instead of 2.68 kiloton TNT?
Yea i checked em.

im not really seing yujiro passing armstrongs high low regen and armstrong has higher ap (he is town level 7-C while yujiro is small town level low 7-C) plus when it comes to over all physical streangth gose to armstrong whos class G while yujiro is class 25 so my vote gose to armstrong

Yujiro and Armstrong aren't even in the same tier anymore and the difference might be even bigger after the CRT I'm working on, so...

S.T.A.L.K.B.E.R.2 said:
Senator Armstrong has won the election and became the United States new president, however Armstrong is faced with Yujiro Hanma on a tradition nonaggression declaration however Armstrong didn't accept the tradition and is challenged by Yujiro for battle.
Both In-character and have no knowledge of each other, Speed Equalized, Battle took place in Trump Tower.

Yujiro Hanma
Senator armstrong by franz888 d61zr8a by dynamo1212-dad4s1u
Necro

Back