• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, so with current stats, I'd go Yujiro. He casually 2-shot Oliva who is, as of right now, 15 KT. On top of an insane AP advantage, lolnope from skill. That said I'll follow for when revisions are done

Hmmm Benda, well do you remember those 5 stars we all got in the middle / high school? It's basically that but on steroids, it's a slap like strike that's akin to a lash from a whip, negating durability to an extent. Cut Cord is him pulling out certain nerves. Demon back amps him to 7-C+.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Where is the feat or multiplier that makes him 7-C+?

From what i recall Yujiro scales to a 15-16 kiloton feat, Baki's demon back while incomplete was stated to be 2-3 times stronger. ( I'm not sure if this is in the manga or not, if it is then it's fine. ) and Yujiro's is 4x.

Yujiro's superior skill and stamina will allow him to outmaneuver and assault Jügo until Jügo runs out of chakra. Yujiro can also go for pressure point techniques to KO Jügo without harming him. He's got tons of win conditions.

Also if DB is included in this battle, it's treated as at least a 3-4x boost in power and durability.

I don't think pressure points will work on low-mid Regenerationn, that's still tampering with nerves, which low-mid certainly covers. What are the Two's stamina like?

The Prince of Counters said:
I don't think pressure points will work on low-mid Regenerationn, that's still tampering with nerves, which low-mid certainly covers. What are the Two's stamina like?
Yeah, none of that will work on jugo due to his Regenerationn.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Yeah, none of that will work on jugo due to his Regenerationn.
I think it would depend on if he damaged them or not.

Yujiro was able to knock out a 9-A Baki with pressure points without vaporizing his skull in a single tap, but aside from that, Yujiro is considerably stronger, has over 100 skills he can use, insane stamina and endurance, and he borderline skill stomps, Don't know much about Jugo now, but from what I remember of him and the Taka v Bee, even a slight skill advantage comparatively counters a lot of what Jugo tends to use

Yujiro using pressure points against a 9-A is more a artistic liberty more than an actual feat. We see weaker characters take hits from characters that are thousands of times stronger than themselves ( mathematically.) without being blown to chunks, let alone get vaporized from them throughout various forms of fiction.

Pressure points are useless due to his Regenerationn, and I doubt the skill gap is enough to stomp. I'm also waiting for the scan for the multiplier.

Yujiro using pressure points against a 9-A is more a artistic liberty more than an actual feat. We see weaker characters take hits from characters that are thousands of times stronger than themselves ( mathematically.) without being blown to chunks, let alone get vaporized from them throughout various forms of fiction.
Sounds about right, besides, he could've been holding back, or using a pressure point that specifically doesn't deal damage, or whatever the case. Since it's never outlined, it's better just left alone. That said of course Jugo is going to get hurt real bad by Demon Back, possibly more than Low-Mid can make up for

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Pressure points are useless due to his Regenerationn, and I doubt the skill gap is enough to stomp. I'm also waiting for the scan for the multiplier.
To give you an inkling of an idea of how much of a borderline skill stomp this is, there is a thread dedicated to placing the most skilled people on this wiki, and Yujiro is in a tie for 2nd place, vastly superior to the likes of most anything in Naruto in terms of skill

To give you an inkling of an idea of how much of a borderline skill stomp this is, there is a thread dedicated to placing the most skilled people on this wiki, and Yujiro is in a tie for 2nd place, vastly superior to the likes of most anything in Naruto in terms of skill

That same thread also puts Ikki at the top, and we all know how wanked he is. That thread is in no way 100% accurate.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
That same thread also puts Ikki at the top, and we all know how wanked he is. That thread is in no way 100% accurate.
You're welcome to go to said thread and debunk any placement, but considering how many people have participated and how many threads of 500 posts there have been, I doubt even someone like Guy or Kakashi could scratch top 10 after what I've seen

I actually think Yujiro stomps. Not really because of pressure points, but just via pure variety and skill, along with Jugo basically being a bloodlusted idiot who isn't at all keen on strategy which might allow him to counter Yujiro by using his strengths to their fullest.

If this was someone like Kakashi, Danzo, Kabuto, Obito, Shisui, Shikamaru, Gaara, or even Neji, Sakura, and Hinata; I would vote for them.

Well..... I tend to take Madara's word as gospel.... and he did say Guy was the best at Taijutsu so that means he stomps Kenshiro and Yujiro lmao

Back