• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma vs Hardcore Leveling Warrior

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Speed is equalized, 7-C keys. They start 7 meters apart, aside from that, SBA.

Level1 render
I'm basically a cheat code. You're nothing for me.

Demonback
Surely you don't mean to challenge me. Stupidity of this magnitude can't possibly exist.

HLW: 0

Yujiro Hanma: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Probably, since HLW is 7-C+ in base and it seems like he also has an amp

How likely is Yujiro to accept a bet made by Ethan?

Oof. Then HLW takes this.

Ethan's attribute allows him to make bets with people that are overseen by Low 2-C Gods. Once the rules of the bet have been made, anyone caught cheating or using underhanded tactics not under the rules will be disqualified and lose whatever stakes were put up for the bet.

Ethan isn't stupid, not by a long shot. He can tell people's intentions and their character just from a cursory glance. He'll know exactly what to do and say to bait Yujiro into the bet and set up rules that Yujiro wouldn't refuse. He'll then fight with luck on his side.

Considering that Ethan's luck allowed him to pull off something that had less than a 0.0000000001% chance of happening, I'd say he has this in the bag.

If raw strength comes into play, Ethan can activate nightmarization, which makes him do true damage and ignore defenses entirely, attacking the person directly.

Yujiro likely wouldn't refuse regardless, though I'm having trouble believing that even that insane amount of luck can just outright neg what Yujiro's bringing to the table

Trust me, what HLW brings to the table, Yujiro has never seen before. Ethan's whole shtick is getting inside people's heads and forcing a match that involves more luck than skill. He knows the chances of him winning, and the chances of his opponent winning, and he skews bets that bring out more of his own chances. Also again, raw strength isn't an issue when HLW can negate defenses and attack Yujiro himself.

It's not really a stomp. Yujiro still can win if he doesn't take the bet. Besides luck, Ethan is pretty crap without prep and most likely gets skill stomped.

Sir Ovens said:
Trust me, what HLW brings to the table, Yujiro has never seen before. Ethan's whole shtick is getting inside people's heads and forcing a match that involves more luck than skill. He knows the chances of him winning, and the chances of his opponent winning, and he skews bets that bring out more of his own chances. Also again, raw strength isn't an issue when HLW can negate defenses and attack Yujiro himself.
While I'd argue Yujiro Pain Tolerance and Endorphins lolnopes the pain of dura bypass, he's got nothing in the field of luck. I'd have to give this one to HLW

Back