• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Yu Yu Hakusho) Should not be the upper Class S, 6A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea a low class S demon is low 6-B to 6-B an increase of 10x + is already more than enough to put them at 6-A since 2x is not a linear upgrade but massively higher, IMO all Upper S class should be 6-A +, this si why alot of people believe the Top tiers are Planet level since jsut their energy alone can envelop an entire country+

We aren't making anyone Planet Level, just letting everyone know that.

Now about the 6-A Upgrade, I'm not to familiar with this verse at all but I'll message Soldier Blue about it.

I'm afraid we can't go by this kind of scaling to just place Upper S-class Yu Yu Hakusho characters at 6-A since the maths seemingly makes sense. They simply have no feats of that level. Going by this logic, we could go ahead and place Captain Ginyu (Namek saga) at 5-A for the sheer difference between him and papier mache. As Dark649 said, we can't just abuse power-scaling like that. We rejected even 6-A prime Raize and he is hilariously above every other Upper S-class.

It has been said more than once that a single S Class could destroy the earth's surface.

Yomi is more than 70x more powerful than Sensui.

Yusuke survived an explosion that would devastate the surface of the earth (it was not very clear if he tanked or ran from it)

It was stated that the difference between a Low S Class and an Upper S Class is greater than the difference between a B Class and an S Class

It was stated that the battles would have to be in the Makai since the Earth would not support the combat, even meso the Makai would not support everything, it took a dimensional force field

All these things were already discussed and resolved in the far past, what is said is completely different from what is shown and they also said 5-B stuff, which is rejected.

@Muuuuh

That doesn't necessarily mean that they can surface wipe with a single attack.

If they are country busters then they would be able to destroy the eaths surface in a short time. Same goes for the "earth wouldn't be able to support battles" if two country busters went all out the earth would soon crumble since they can't contain their power.

Not saying this is the case, just that this can be a reason.

and in fact many characters here have not made to accompany their statements, for example Cell that by deeds would be large planet level, but has Solar System level rating.

Genkai flat out describes Yusuke as a country buster. I have no doubt a single S-class could waste the Earth's surface. But that's not with one attack. There is nothing to indicate so.

Yes, he is. But again, please don't abuse power scaling like that to place a character just randomly at 6-A when the best quantified feats from the series are High 6-C to Low 6-B. He's far enough above Sensui that at least 6-B is guaranteed. But there is no solid reason to place him any higher. Even High 6-B would be a stretch with nothing concrete to back it up.

What? I recall no such feat.

Again with the power difference thing (-_-)

Sensui's Sacred Energy aura at 20% shaking the Earth is only 6-C to High 6-C. And yes, a battle between S-class beings would be devastating to Earth. But 6-A to High 6-A with single attacks? Nothing in the series to indicate so.

Look, I would love to see 6-A to High 6-A YYH characters.But the fact remains that if you look at it all objectively, there is no evidence to support placing them at higher than High 6-B leave alone 6-A to High 6-A.

Well Cell got beat in a beam struggle which stopped his attack so I don't know how this is the same.

Muuuuh said:
and in fact many characters here have not made to accompany their statements, for example Cell that by deeds would be large planet level, but has Solar System level rating.
And no character in YYH has actually busted a country. We have two or three High 6-C feats, one speculative 6-B feat, and one statement from a wise character in-universe on Lower S-classes being country busters.

Soldier Blue said:
Wall of text
no offense, but maybe you do not know the series very well, since Sensui received its upgrade after I proved that it destroyed a rocky formation the size of a country, since it was much larger than the Okumen trees that have Islands size big ones.

Muuuuh said:
no offense, but maybe you do not know the series very well, since Sensui received its upgrade after I proved that it destroyed a rocky formation the size of a country, since it was much larger than the Okumen trees that have Islands size big ones.
First of all: Oh I know this series very well.

Second of all: I don't understand what you're trying to say. Sensui was Low 6-B to 6-B on here way before your join date.

Before I tasted this feat, Senui was just Small Country here, I did the post proving that point in another account, which I no longer have.

Putting this discussion aside for a moment, I believe that YYH has several achievements without calculations. As Sensui spraying most of the country-sized rock formation, Sensui and Yusuke Forming 4 made only with their energies. Or Yusuke escaping from an explosion that can be seen from another universe.

Kuwabara destroying Itsuki's dimension with his sword of time and space.

Even add powers as journey between dimension to Kuwabara.

I also watched the series and Sensui and Yosuke mentioned feats does not upgrade them at all, destroying a dimension is not quantificable and he cannot travel on his own.

1. The escaping from an explosion that can be seen from another Universes sounds wired.

2. Kuwabara destroying Itsuki's Dimension isn't quantifiable unless said Dimensions size is stated or shown.

I'm not sure on the rest as I don't know the series.

Yes, he can, he did it on the last mission.

There is some difference between the manga and the anime, in the manga there is a last mission with new feats.

The explosion was stated to destroy all life in Earth. He could be saw in other dimension cause its a dimensional shoot

Muuuuh said:
The explosion was stated to destroy all life in Earth. He could be saw in other dimension cause its a dimensional shoot
Which is a Low 6-B feat at best.

Which is a Low 6-B feat at best.

But surely a speed upgrade. since it was instantly seen in the other universe

LordGriffin1000 said:
2. Kuwabara destroying Itsuki's Dimension isn't quantifiable unless said Dimensions size is stated or shown.
Kuwabara did not destroy Itsuki's dimension. First of all, that was Uraotoko, Itsuki's pet interdimensional demon, which Kuwabara sliced through. Second of all, Kuwabara's power is to slice through dimensions; he simply sliced open a portal through which himself, Kurama, Hiei, and Mitarai jumped through.

Itsuki's personal dimension (probably a separate one from Uraotoko) is still very much intact. He took Sensui's corpse and retreated into it at the end of the Chapter Black arc.

Soldier Blue said:
Kuwabara did not destroy Itsuki's dimension. First of all, that was Uraotoko, Itsuki's pet interdimensional demon, which Kuwabara sliced through. Second of all, Kuwabara's power is to slice through dimensions; he simply sliced open a portal through which himself, Kurama, Hiei, and Mitarai jumped through.

Itsuki's personal dimension (probably a separate one from Uraotoko) is still very much intact. He took Sensui's corpse and retreated into it at the end of the Chapter Black arc.
I don't know the Verse so I was just responding to what Muuuuh said on his post, thanks for clearing that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back