• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The boxer : YU Speed downgrade

+ imo it's more an outlier that dude could see that punch as it would put him drastically higher than any other world champion who couldn't see Yu punches
I mean tbf that guy was a super experienced world class boxing coach.

Do you need to create CRT for changes like these? Since it changes the tier.
I mean the calculation has already been accepted in first place with a result of 30 m/s below hypersonic, the change is very very small, while it upgrades the tier I don't think is necessary in this specific case, is not like adding a complete new calc which upgrades the verse of an entire tier, the best to debunk the change would be make an argument why the fact I used a wrong speed due to my laziness was right and changing it in the correct one is wrong, if you want to avocate for an outlier then if the calc wasn't one before it's not one now, it's a matter of more 45 m/s literally.

I mean the calculation has already been accepted in first place with a result of 30 m/s below hypersonic, the change is very very small, while it upgrades the tier I don't think is necessary in this specific case, is not like adding a complete new calc which upgrades the verse of an entire tier, the best to debunk the change would be make an argument why the fact I used a wrong speed due to my laziness was right and changing it in the correct one is wrong, if you want to avocate for an outlier then if the calc wasn't one before it's not one now, it's a matter of more 45 m/s literally.
I don't really care about the verse, I'm just curious to know if CRT is necessary or not since it's still a change in tier.

The people facing the opposite direction of the walkway. 🗿
The people on the exact side of the walkway. 🗿

Anyways, DMUA already explained this and I wouldn't like it to go in circles.
Do you have proof people facing in the opposite direction didn't see him ? Also why are you implying that he would be noticed, why are you implying that people wouldn't be focused on the game ? This feat is so inflated smh. Hard to believe no one can see that.

Also isn't this a direct corelation to low relativity ?! There's a feat like this where Chifuyu saves his friend but it was rejected because of some rule (I did tonnes of research I'm not going to lose this). The reason it was rejected was because a beaten up rocked up Chifuyu said "he's fast" and you guys used that to say they were relative. J says "You've become a little to strong" which is drastically similar to the Chifuyu thing meaning this feat would fall under that rule.

Didn't you want to make a CRT for upgrading a verse from possibly class 25 to class 25 and reported several people for changing it ? This is very inconsistent. Make the crt.

Yo, stop with Tr calcs, there are a lot of differences and this is not the place for that.
Didn't you want to make a CRT for upgrading a verse from possibly class 25 to class 25 and reported several people for changing it ? This is very inconsistent. Make the crt.
Yeah, this literally shows you didn't even understand why I made the report in first place, it wasn't because of the upgrade lol.

Yo, stop with Tr calcs, there are a lot of differences and this is not the place for that.
No, make the CRT, its a change that needs a CRT imo. I'm not going to let this calc slip under the radar
Yeah, this literally shows you didn't even understand why I made the report in first place, it wasn't because of the upgrade lol.
Talk about my points.
Dude stop stonewailing.
How am I stonewalling ? I'm literally bringing up points for you to knock down so your calc can stay up ? If you are to afraid to debate to not just accuse me of stonewalling

that's not what a big change is as the difference is a matter of 45 m/s, the last version was literally 30 m/s below hypersonic, regardless I don't have problem in waiting for the end of this CRT for that.

that's not what a big change is as the difference is a matter of 45 m/s, the last version was literally 30 m/s below hypersonic, regardless I don't have problem in waiting for the end of this CRT for that.
Yes then wait for the end of this instead of changing it

I've explained many times that this is an outlier, but someone like you will never understand

I've explained many times that this is an outlier, but someone like you will never understand
It isn't bud. Another calc wielding a lower result doesn't make it inapplicable. Calcs with reaction timeframes aren't really the best results, but highly lowballed things to stand in accordance with calc stacking rules. Aside from that, the author didn't himself come out and say or make it like the characters cannot be that fast.

Also, congrats on hitting 100 messages.

I am yet to see any debunks to my points above
Do you have proof people facing in the opposite direction didn't see him ? Also why are you implying that he would be noticed, why are you implying that people wouldn't be focused on the game ? This feat is so inflated smh. Hard to believe no one can see that.

Also isn't this a direct corelation to low relativity ?! There's a feat like this where Chifuyu saves his friend but it was rejected because of some rule (I did tonnes of research I'm not going to lose this). The reason it was rejected was because a beaten up rocked up Chifuyu said "he's fast" and you guys used that to say they were relative. J says "You've become a little to strong" which is drastically similar to the Chifuyu thing meaning this feat would fall under that rule.

I mean...... regardless:

"I mean, the context is outright Fabrizio's sister asking for help and J responds to it, Yu started to move right after the pray so it doesn't make sense narratively that J started to run before the sister finished the pray/help request. (chapter 72)

EDIT: she literally said "would you have mercy on us and send us a miracle" (J is the miracle) while/after Yu started to move, J moving before is simply against the narrative."
Lol, this doesn't change the fact that J literally states "But I think you've become to strong" signifying a lowish relativity of Yu and J

Not really, what's the validity of the statement? + before you bring Chifuyu up again, that wasn't the only reason for the rejection so avoid " but Chifuyu..."

Yu kinda no diffed 3 world champions and a lot of professional boxers, it's most likely referring to this and not directly "you are too strong for me"

EDIT: especially when Yu trained before fighting J, so they weren't on the same level.

Not really, what's the validity of the statement? + before you bring Chifuyu up again, that wasn't the only reason for the rejection so avoid " but Chifuyu..."
The validity is J himself stated Yu has gotten a bit to strong meaning J thinks he would struggle with Yu in some shape or form, or that he would need to train because Yu is showing low or mid relativity to him. And even though this is uneeded since you got angry at me bringing it up, the other reason was "chifuyu could have moved earlier" even though he literally has a flashback during the scene meaning he was thinking meaning he would not have been moving
Yu kinda no diffed 3 world champions and a lot of professional boxers, it's most likely referring to this and not directly "you are too strong for me"

EDIT: especially when Yu had to train before fighting J, so they weren't on the same level.
"It seems you've grown to strong" while bleeding from the head defo seems like low relativity. Not to mention your reaching for straws LOL

Was Yu on steroids when he fought J ? This would also tell you a case. Pure low relativity

Mh it doesn't necessary mean that especially when the context is Yu no diffing every world champion he is facing, so..... and bleeding means he can damage him I guess? + in fiction durability isn't even always consistent, since you like TR you should remember Hina literally damaging Takemichi by slapping him, not much but still.

I'm not angry, I simply don't want to discuss the feat here as there were multiple reasons for the rejection like, mh, Chifuyu not being able to dodge one of his attacks even when he was able to react to it was my main reason, anyway, they are different, so avoid it, ty.

Uh, how are steroids a reason for the relativity?

Mh it doesn't necessary mean that especially when the context is Yu no diffing every world champion he is facing, so..... and bleeding means he can damage him I guess? + in fiction durability isn't even always consistent, since you like TR you should remember Hina literally damaging Takemichi by slapping him, not much but still.
Bleeding and then saying "It seems you've grown to strong" is a direct sign of relativity. Now I suppose you could say this was adrenaline which would validate it if J said the statement before he did that feat but he said it directly after so it wouldn't count.
I'm not angry, I simply don't want to discuss the feat here as there were multiple reasons for the rejection like, mh, Chifuyu not being able to dodge one of his attacks even when he was able to react to it was my main reason, anyway, they are different, so avoid it, ty.
Again, I can explain all of this, I do not think the debate is winnable
Uh, how are steroids a reason for the relativity?
Because Yu on steroids is likely an amp, Yu with training could likely be relative to him with steroids since its such a high amp. Sounds dumb/confusing but makes sense in my head

Bleeding and then saying "It seems you've grown to strong" is a direct sign of relativity.
I guess you'll keep saying it is and I'll say it isn't.
Because Yu on steroids is likely an amp, Yu with training could likely be relative to him with steroids since its such a high amp. Sounds dumb/confusing but makes sense in my head
proofs Yu after training = Yu with steroids before training?

I guess you'll keep saying it is and I'll say it isn't.
Lol, this is just inconsistent on your end ?! You literally say someone saying "damn hes fast" in a beaten up state is showing relativity but someone saying "you've grown to strong" isn't ??

This isn't a matter of TR calcs, its a matter of showing your inconsistency between calcs.

Lol, this is just inconsistent on your end ?! You literally say someone saying "damn hes fast" in a beaten up state is showing relativity but someone saying "you've grown to strong" isn't ??
When people will stop only focusing on a single point ignoring my other points supporting it... yeah, that's it.
This isn't a matter of TR calcs, its a matter of showing your inconsistency between calcs.
Yeah prove every single point I made for that calc can be applied here, start with the main one which is Chiufyu NOT BEING ABLE to dodge an attack from the dude supposed to be 30x slower, the other points works only due to this, you can't take a point I made for supporting the main one, "he's fast" alone doesn't mean much, "he's fast" when you can't dodge his attacks is another thing.

q1GoD3H.png

When people will stop only focusing on a single point ignoring my other points supporting it... yeah, that's it.
Okay dude, other points are debunkable, but lets not focus on this calc, I'm only using it to point out inconsistency
Yeah prove every single point I made for that calc can be applied here, start with the main one which is Chiufyu NOT BEING ABLE to dodge an attack from the dude supposed to be 30x slower, the other points works only due to this, you can't take a point I made for supporting the main one, "he's fast" alone doesn't mean much, "he's fast" when you can't dodge his attacks is another thing.
What ? "He's fast" is a direct correlation to "you've grown to strong". If I'm fighting my friend and I say "wow, you've grown to strong" I'm not signifying low relativity, I'm signifying high relativity actually. However, if I was just beaten up by a bat and was tilted to the side where its been researched to affect your hand eye co ordination and can cause vision problems and I said "damn, hes fast" its much more concurrent to no relativity because of me being tilted, you've been nothing but inconsistent here.

Ok at this point you are blatanty trying somehow to revive that feat and "the points are debunkable" doesn't mean much, this said, I'm done until new points are presented, I adressed everything, if you think I didn't, well, it's better for you.

Ok at this point you are blatanty trying somehow to revive that feat and "the points are debunkable" doesn't mean much, this said, I'm done until new points are presented, I adressed everything, if you think I didn't, well, it's better for you.
Well you directly didn't adress anything other then giving a random assumption, explain how saying "you've grown to strong" isn't a direct sign of relativity. Your context is just assuming something with no backing, with my assumption I have at least some sort of backing

Back