• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The boxer : YU Speed downgrade

You didn't read what I said lmao.

Even if the audience didn't notice J, there were literally OTHER PEOPLE standing around the ring. They would have to have seen J jump into the arena or enter the area. It is physically impossible that they wouldn't have.
Lmao

As I said, they didn't see J because they were focusing on the match. When you focus on something, you don't notice with that adrenaline.

would like to say that even if this calculation is correct (No, it is definitely not correct, it is not possible), it is an outlier. Aaron is faster than J and has a speed close to YU's. YU made a subsonic attack and Aaron was unable to react. We use time frame 0.029 because aaron can't react the result is Subsonic so Supersonic+ is definitely an outlier.

Sorry but I have honestly no idea how its okay to assume J moved that distance, he wouldn't have been noticed if he was closer lol, if you been to a boxing fight, unless something loud happens, you stay focused on the fight, if viott wont argue I think I can

Find some better arguments then assuming the guy didn't have to run through a whole arena to get to Yu because he woulda gotten noticed by people if he was closer ? Lol you can't be serious
What's better? Can you debunk it? Can you somehow prove that its unreliable?

Izana gun calc right ? Is there a calc, I think it can upgrade the verse, basically this same feat
If it's from an old chapter I don't know if it's anything that hasn't been calced before already. And right now I don't think most cgm even want to interact with older feats.

If it's from an old chapter I don't know if it's anything that hasn't been calced before already. And right now I don't think most cgm even want to interact with older feats.
ah alr, i found a calc that got it to hypersonic+, I'm gonna remake it because I think it can get the verse really high, can

ah alr, i found a calc that got it to hypersonic+, I'm gonna remake it because I think it can get the verse really high, can
Stop derailing please, make another thread for it. I am not going to address this anymore, but as this is somehow related, both the feats are very different, Izana's feat, for one as no good hints to get the idea of the distance or when did he start moving while this feats gives a good idea of it via the audience of course, and it's so pitiful that we had to leave it to be waiting for an anime adaptation.

As I said, they didn't see J because they were focusing on the match. When you focus on something, you don't notice with that adrenaline
😭Can't believe minor bursts of adrenaline makes it so that I can't notice somebody standing literally directly next to me, probably not even a few feet away from me, that's so crazy bruh

As someone who's watched a boxing fight, the crowd is always focused on the fight or people next to themselves, no one looks through the walkway after the fight entrances, and everyone is gonna be focused on the fight when Yu starts an insane punch. People shocked isn't good enough reasoning for why J must have moved 4x the speed of sound to save a guy. "He jumped into the ring at the last moment", this is all we have, meaning we should only scale the distance of the ring for the distance he moved. There's really no proof for him moving in a timeframe where he's 40 metres away

As someone who's watched a boxing fight, the crowd is always focused on the fight or people next to themselves, no one looks through the walkway after the fight entrances, and everyone is gonna be focused on the fight when Yu starts an insane punch. People shocked isn't good enough reasoning for why J must have moved 4x the speed of sound to save a guy. "He jumped into the ring at the last moment", this is all we have, meaning we should only scale the distance of the ring for the distance he moved. There's really no proof for him moving in a timeframe where he's 40 metres away
The people facing the opposite direction of the walkway. 🗿
The people on the exact side of the walkway. 🗿

Anyways, DMUA already explained this and I wouldn't like it to go in circles.

Isn't there a similar feat in TR thats similar to this, I wonder if I could get it on the wiki since this one is so trusted
Izana gun calc right ? Is there a calc, I think it can upgrade the verse, basically this same feat

Yeah no charging directly into bullets despite (supposedly) being 10 times faster than them is entirely different and you only hurt yourself by even bringing it up here, as I said on the last thread where someone complained about this

Yeah no charging directly into bullets despite (supposedly) being 10 times faster than them is entirely different and you only hurt yourself by even bringing it up here, as I said on the last thread where someone complained about this

I want to say that this is a direct outlier, as I said, Aaron is faster than J, who is Supersonic+, and he cannot even react to YU's subsonic attack, so this is an outlier.

I want to say that this is a direct outlier, as I said, Aaron is faster than J, who is Supersonic+, and he cannot even react to YU's subsonic attack, so this is an outlier.
Viott, I'll try to explain one more time, the calc where Yu blitzes Aaron only gives subsonic result because by a rule called "calc stacking" we can't use others calcs to supports an higher time frame, 0,029s is honestly a lowball to avoid to inflates the result but it doesn't cap the speed of the verse at that tier, especially when Aaron only scales to supersonic+ when he uses his techniques which allow him to punch at such speed Yu can't fully avoid the punches, I'm not even sure if t's fine to scale Aaron reaction to supersonic+ as he is directly blitzed by the guy who scales there during the whole fight, if you want to point out that his reaction should scale to his techniques I'll simply say that the result should then simply be higher, or simply that a dude can punch faster than he can react, even irl people can reach what we consider superhuman speed by punching and kicking so it's not wrong to consider Aaron punches faster than he can react, espcially when the context outright presents Aaron punches to completely disappear ones he start to use techniques which doesn't happen before and therefore there is a massive gap between his intial speed and the speed of the techniques.

Last edited:
Viott, I'll try to explain one more time, the calc where Yu blitzes Aaron only gives subsonic result because by a rule called "calc stacking" we can't use others calcs to supports an higher time frame, 0,029s is honestly a lowball to avoid to inflates the result but it doesn't cap the speed of the verse at that tier, especially when Aaron only scales to supersonic+ when he uses his techniques which allow him to punch at such speed Yu can't fully avoid the punches, I'm not even sure if t's fine to scale Aaron reaction to supersonic+ as he is directly blitzed by the guy who scales there during the whole fight, if you want to point out that his reaction should scale to his techniques I'll simply say that the result should then simply be higher, or simply that a dude can punch faster than he can react, even irl people can reach what we consider superhuman speed by punching and kicking so it's not wrong to consider Aaron punches faster than he can react, espcially when the context outright presents Aaron punches to completely disappear ones he start to use techniques which doesn't happen before and therefore there is a massive gap between his intial speed and the speed of the techniques.
You need to stop saying things that don't make sense. There is no evidence that Aaron has a higher speed than Subsonic. So there is no option but to use the 0.029 time frame. If J is Supersonic+, Aaron should have dodged this attack because he is faster than him. There was also someone who saw Yu's fist. He said that YU threw 3 punches, which proved that he saw his punch. Therefore, we understand that YU's attack was not that fast. And like I said, Aaron can't even react to this punch. There is no evidence that Aaron is faster than sound, so you would have to use 0.029, and supersonic+ is definitely an outlier since subsonic is introduced. You said "Honestly 0.029 seconds lowball so as not to inflate the result". but you have no choice but to use 0.029 and the result is Supersonic+, making it an outlier. If you use a second shorter than 0.029 time period, YOU WILL CALCULATE STACK. You also said: "I'm not even sure if scaling Aaron's supersonic+ reaction is good or not, since he's being directly attacked by the guy scaling there the entire fight." But as I said, if you say a former boxer sees YU's attack and when J appears, that boxer cannot see J. But he managed to see YU land 3 punches. I should point out that this attack wouldn't even be SUPERSONIC, so SUPERSONIC+ is definitely an outlier since this is YU's greatest achievement. We'll see subsonic success when Yu shows his true powerr. This attack should be Supersonic+ as it is faster than J, but I will reiterate that this is an outlier as the result is subsonic

I will explain a little more for you to understand. A former boxer sees YU throwing 3 punches, but he cannot see J's speed, so I would like to say that the 3 punches YU threw are definitely not SUPERSONIC+. When YU starts to use his real power, he performs a Subsonic feat, so Supersonic + is definitely an outlier.

You need to stop saying things that don't make sense. There is no evidence that Aaron has a higher speed than Subsonic. So there is no option but to use the 0.029 time frame. If J is Supersonic+, Aaron should have dodged this attack because he is faster than him. There was also someone who saw Yu's fist. He said that YU threw 3 punches, which proved that he saw his punch. Therefore, we understand that YU's attack was not that fast. And like I said, Aaron can't even react to this punch. There is no evidence that Aaron is faster than sound, so you would have to use 0.029, and supersonic+ is definitely an outlier since subsonic is introduced. You said "Honestly 0.029 seconds lowball so as not to inflate the result". but you have no choice but to use 0.029 and the result is Supersonic+, making it an outlier. If you use a second shorter than 0.029 time period, YOU WILL CALCULATE STACK. You also said: "I'm not even sure if scaling Aaron's supersonic+ reaction is good or not, since he's being directly attacked by the guy scaling there the entire fight." But as I said, if you say a former boxer sees YU's attack and when J appears, that boxer cannot see J. But he managed to see YU land 3 punches. I should point out that this attack wouldn't even be SUPERSONIC, so SUPERSONIC+ is definitely an outlier since this is YU's greatest achievement. We'll see subsonic success when Yu shows his true powerr. This attack should be Supersonic+ as it is faster than J, but I will reiterate that this is an outlier as the result is subsonic
"NO! ITS IMPOSSIBLE! CALC STACKING CAN'T EXIST!"

Is what I just heard. You want another Supersonic+ calc, Aaron scales to subsonic and Yu blitzes him, calc that and you got a result in the Supersonic-Hypersonic range.

Oh wait, it'd be denied immediately for calc stacking.

"NO! ITS IMPOSSIBLE! CALC STACKING CAN'T EXIST!"

Is what I just heard. You want another Supersonic+ calc, Aaron scales to subsonic and Yu blitzes him, calc that and you got a result in the Supersonic-Hypersonic range.

Oh wait, it'd be denied immediately for calc stacking.
Lmao🤣🤣
You didn't even read what I said

I will explain a little more for you to understand. A former boxer sees YU throwing 3 punches, but he cannot see J's speed, so I would like to say that the 3 punches YU threw are definitely not SUPERSONIC+. When YU starts to use his real power, he performs a Subsonic feat, so Supersonic + is definitely an outlier.
I'll simply ask why you consider Aaron having a faster movement speed than J when Aaron is blitzed by the guy who scales to J and Aaron is known to be a strong guy only due to his Ap and he only demonstrate an enormous punching speed, tho during the whole match Yu blitzed him and appeared as a blur, he could dodge every single attack and not only that but even attacking him in the while, that said, what exactly prove Aaron reaction is higher than J speed when based on your statement a dude couldn't see J but he could see an attack which blitzed Aaron?

Lmao🤣🤣
You didn't even read what I said
Read this, and then swing at me again.

I'll simply ask why you consider Aaron having a faster movement speed than J when Aaron is blitzed by the guy who scales to J and Aaron is known to be a strong guy only due to his Ap and he only demonstrate an enormous punching speed, tho during the whole match Yu blitzed him and appeared as a blur, he could dodge every single attack and not only that but even attacking him in the while, that said, what exactly prove Aaron reaction is higher than J speed when based on your statement a dude couldn't see J but he could see an attack which blitzed Aaron?
I'll explain a little more so you understand. A former boxer sees YU throwing 3 punches but cannot see J's speed, so I would like to say that the 3 punches thrown by YU are definitely not SUPERSONIC+. Subsonic is a feat when YU starts to use his true power, so Supersonic+ is definitely an outlier. Since YU was faster than J, no one would see his speed when he revealed his true power, but there was someone who saw him throw 3 punches, so it's an outlier.

Read this, and then swing at me again.
If you say we should use a time interval shorter than 0.029, you have to prove it to me.

If you say we should use a time interval shorter than 0.029, you have to prove it to me.
I'm saying that you could plug that time interval into Subsonic reactions and get a result near to or higher than Supersonic+.

Calcs arent the end all be all you think they are, they can be higher or lower, just gotta find the calc style and things done to get those results.

I'll explain a little more so you understand. A former boxer sees YU throwing 3 punches but cannot see J's speed, so I would like to say that the 3 punches thrown by YU are definitely not SUPERSONIC+. Subsonic is a feat when YU starts to use his true power, so Supersonic+ is definitely an outlier. Since YU was faster than J, no one would see his speed when he revealed his true power, but there was someone who saw him throw 3 punches, so it's an outlier.
first, "true power" is a statement made by someone who had no idea about Yu true power so, it's simply mean he showed more power, even because against J we have a lot more statement like "at this point no one can win against him" implying that's his peak, Yu never overdoes so if he didn't need to go full speed to blitz Aaron he didn't use his full speed, we only see his true power when Aaron started to punch fast and against J, that statement is wrong eve because I'm pretty sure there are more like that from the beginning of the serie, tho no one knows Yu true power and they are contradicted by the fact he only showed his peak at the very end.

+ imo it's more an outlier that dude could see that punch as it would put him drastically higher than any other world champion who couldn't see Yu punches.

I'm saying that you could plug that time interval into Subsonic reactions and get a result near to or higher than Supersonic+.

Calcs arent the end all be all you think they are, they can be higher or lower, just gotta find the calc style and things done to get those results.
I have to say you have no choice but to use 0.029

first, "true power" is a statement made by someone who had no idea about Yu true power so, it's simply mean he showed more power, even because against J we have a lot more statement like "at this point no one can win against him" implying that's his peak, Yu never overdoes so if he didn't need to go full speed to blitz Aaron he didn't use his full speed, we only see his true power when Aaron started to punch fast and against J, that statement is wrong eve because I'm pretty sure there are more like that from the beginning of the serie, tho no one knows Yu true power and they are contradicted by the fact he only showed his peak at the very end.

+ imo it's more an outlier that dude could see that punch as it would put him drastically higher than any other world champion who couldn't see Yu punches.
Yes, you don't understand what I mean. A former boxer sees YU throwing 3 punches, but he can't see J's speed, so I would like to say that the 3 punches YU threw were definitely not SUPERSONIC+. and are you kidding me YU was fighting aaron and almost died he had to use his true strength to win so stop being toxic understand this is an outlier

Using 14.3m/s (real speed) instead of 14m/s as the speed of punch.

The result of the feat is : 44.9955773955774 × 14.3 / 0.3717391304347826= 1730.88m/s or Hypersonic.

Back