• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Yu Hakusho Calc for the 3 kings, as well as other characters with similar powers (Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=21895

Regarding the last thread:

The previous thread was disregarded because of the canonicity of the thread but now I have found out many reasons why. The anime is taken as a secondary canon. One for Mokuro's profile https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mukuro_(Yu_Yu_Hakusho) Her fights were Anime only so such feats for her profile were derived from the Anime. As well as a couple of other characters' info.

As well this here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0185133/fullcredits/

Togashi has made the final panels of some episodes it shows that Togashi was involved with making the episode this calc was derived from. Episode 111, Closure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFSrjWlRUFE

Regarding the calc:

Yomi and Yusuke clashed with 1.8 Petatons of force while exhausted, so in conclusion, the characters are at least Small Continental in Ap. The link might now be broken from the old thread here so use the Google+ link here

Characters with the similar level of Power would be Hiei and Mokuro. They possess powers similar or greater to Yusuke and Yomi, so they should be upgraded as well. Edit: 900+ Terratons is continent level according to the current AP charts

I don't know if this upgrade will be accepted. But if it is somehow accepted, then a few things should be noted.

1. Yomi fought Yusuke with half of his true power.

2. That result of 900+ Teratons each would be continent level as per the Attack Potency chart that vsbattles currently uses.

3. Pretty much anyone with a power level of 750,000 or higher in this series would be continent level if this is accepted.

Again I would like to note that this might not be accepted.

@Soldier Blue I'm sure we could just also say 750,000 or higher are Continent at most and probably Small continent. Either way, it would derive from the low end. Also, you'll find this link helpful PowerLevels. If the calc isn't accepted then, OPM characters should be downgraded for similar reasoning.

As I've said on the last thread. OPM had once obtained its Planet level Lord Boros from the Secondary Canon (The Anime). If that's not enough look here Saitama's speed is calced by the anime version of OPM.

Planet Level Boros actually came from the guidebook (which said the attack can destroy Earth), the anime just gives proof for that.

Not sure if this is the same as OPM anime in terms of canon. Togashi only had involvement in the end of the series, and only just the panel, ONE had involvement in the anime from the very beginning supervising and seeing the changes of the anime version.

So, not sure if this is the same case.

Also, in regards to the Canon of OPM, the Webcomic and Manga are both canon, as the redrawn Manga by Yusuke Murata has ONE overseeing it and adding things in as well (such as the Martial Arts Tournament and seeing more of the S-Class heroes' abilities).

And yeah, your reasonong is the same as the previous thread, which the admins debunked already, so I don't think this will be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back