• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Yu Hakusho: Anime Canonicity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the canon: In terms of canon material, this wiki deems the manga as the primary canon, and the profiles will not be composites of both the manga and the anime. The anime is not considered secondary canon, as Togashi has absolutely no connection with the anime, and it cannot be used for clarification, feats, or anything of the like. The anime is its own canon, and it cannot be used in any situation involving the manga.
Here

Last edited:
I have another CRT waiting for this verse, a very important one, so I'll leave this open while the other one goes through

I know that it was kinda implied but just to check but with option B there will be entirely separate profiles kinda like Dragon ball with the Toei profiles.

I know that it was kinda implied but just to check but with option B there will be entirely separate profiles kinda like Dragon ball with the Toei profiles.
This thread is basically saying that someone is allowed to do that, not that there will be, but if someone wants to then they can

I don't think the note need plenty of staff member evaluation, one is enough tho, it is only a note + link it to the thread.
I mean, the note is only the summarization of the thread anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back