• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If everyone is in character i'm giving this to prez because yu love to melee his opponent, and i'm 100% sure prez will paradox yu at first sight.

How fast is almighty? It took some time to activate in the anime and the game, if so then prez would just hide in other dimension until the spell is over and come back with another yu. Of course assuming prez now that a blinding light coming from above is dangerous.

I'm not voting just yet, i'm still not sure.

Not so sure when he goes melee against a human opponents since he has experience against them, and how dangerous they can be both ranged and melee fights. And he is fighting a guy with weird "persona" on his back that claiming he is a president of US. Not wanna get close to him, if you ask me. Almighty is fast enough to hit immesurable opponents, since persona Almightys are SMT Almightys just with lower AP.

In the anime he mostly use izanagi though lol. The only time he use almighty is when he fight beelzebub if i remember correctly.

Yeah he fight adachi on cqc by persona.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
This is game Yu and that Yu is different. And Yu didn't fight Beelzebub.
Ah i meant when he used beelzebub. If we are the player then yeah for sure i'll use my strongest spell on 1st turn. Now we talk about whether prez hop to other dimension first or yu use his spell first.

And prez love train also redirect missfortune making his opponent attack always miss (maybe). If I remember correctly almighty skill can be dodged in game right? I forgot, it's been a long time since the last time i played this game.

That is why I made this thread. I want to know if Almighty can bypass holy corpse's side effects. Probably wait for J-Man.

To be short, Almighty can bypass even 2-A defenses like Mid-godly Regen, Acausality, Type 8 and so on. They never fought against misfortune repeller though. Just want to point out that the attack AP is still 7C, just can bypass the defenses.

Easily nukes LOVETRAIN. Will easily bypass his defense or forcefield. Effects may be directed elsewhere though even while almighty bypasses the defense aspect of LOVETRAIN.

Honestly may or may not (composite likely would direct off him though).

this is tough, but if what was said about Yu's character is true then Valentine. Otherwise I may lean towards inconclusive since I'm unsure which would trump the other

It depends on the player, and the player probably take this as a boss so it is in character to go Almighty immediately.

I like both, but Valentine has the better mindset and ability.

Yu has the more versatile hax.

I will come back later to vote, but my thoughts are leaning to Valentine.

If bloodlusted, Yu.

Back