• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's and Zexal

SomebodyData said:
Also just realized that Light of Destruction would destroy the universe by accelerating entropy....
Yeah I have the screenshot linked on Plasma's profile. Thing is, entropy and light, as far as I know or have heard, don't match when it comes to saying "bye-bye universe".

Wait What

Yeah... But the problem here is that entropy acceleration would only be 3-A via time and wouldn't count as a feat for durability or striking strength?

Its just light, I don't see how that's a problem when durabililty and striking strength mean nothing to just light.

Plasma's durability is off its second key, which is itself without the Light.

whatchu talkin bout

Striking Strength: Universal | At least Small Building Class, likely higher

Durability: Universe level | At least Small Building level, likely higher

???

I wasn't even paying attention to ZEXAL, I'm a bit more intrigued on if there's supporting scans for Yuya.

Is there any you want to bring up @Yobo?

@Nestle going back to where we left off before the 5D's convo, wasn't it mentioned that the word can also mean civilization, society, and space?

I do recall zero reverse supposedly splitting a tectonic plate, and the Crimson Dragon is they living embodiment of a extremely bright, large red star, meaning it at least gives anyone with it a range boost, if nothing else.

SomebodyData said:
Is there any you want to bring up @Yobo?
@Nestle going back to where we left off before the 5D's convo, wasn't it mentioned that the word can also mean civilization, society, and space?
Yes, sekai can mean planet (world), society or universe. But it is obvious from the way Number 96 & Yuma and Astral used the word that they are infact refering to those galaxy looking structures by that term. What I'm saying is that these things are infact universes, since they don't look like a planet or a society. Therefore they have to be universes.

Heres a good one for 5ds, its from the wiki.

"Top Clear Mind is an enhanced state of Clear Mind, first introduced and performed by Antinomy during his second Duel against Yusei i episode 144. This state is necessary to perform a Delta Accel Synchro Summo. Its power greatly exceeds that of Clear Mind, as shown when Antinomy's Delta Accel Synchro Summon created a shock wave that caused the star nearby the Duel to collapse and turn into a black hole. According to Antinomy, to achieve such a state, the user must strongly believe in their own potential to exceed their limits.

While Yusei has never performed Top Clear Mind on screen, according to Z-one's printout, he must have learned to perform it at some time in the alternate future as he was shown possessing a Delta Accel Synchro monster. Z-one's arrival in the present time rewrote that future, causing Yusei to instead develop Over Top Clear Mind (see below)."

Do we? I cant recall. If your refering to me mentioning it above, this was just for context, and to explain who it scales to.

Over top clear mind is essentially just Top Clear Mind using rimson Dragon power instead of Ener-D if i recall

Ye, I thought we already had it, but it probably got lost under the other revisions.

This might upgrade Zorc and Blue Eyes, since the ener-d also is used to break through time, like Zorc and Blue Eyes, but thats for you to decide

No, probably use things like Lore abilities and elements. My biggest question is about the Zorc scaling above.

Back