• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal : The Human, Astral and Barian World

oh wait the barian world existed way later and was small
so yeah numeron should scale to the human world and the astral world

Hmmm, well we know he almost died immediately after the main universe. So he couldn't have created it after either.

Actually, do we have any proof he created those other universes?

EDIT: Do we have any proof he created the Astral World? Seems like its possible for other universes to be created outside of Numeron's influence.

I can't find any source regarding the creation of Astral World either.

I mean, Tier 2 is still going to happen, just not Tier 2-C for Numeron Dragon I think.

i don't have too many issues with that but it kinda doesn't make sense since the numeron code could rewrite all of existence which includes the 3 worlds and a fraction of the code was going to fuse the 3 worlds and all of that is still a fraction of N100's power

Last edited:
i guess i'l update the code and the guys who scale above the cosmology and leave numeron dragon to be discussed

also after watching the ep again i would like N96 to be Low 2-C rather 2-C
and here's the reasoning behind that

when N96 attacks the astral world
the barian world and the human world get affected as a consequence of that
90ed0ff2185caa25d81392044ec7cc25.png
3196041ef05165ab83d717ab4260613b.png

9ed0bf36f85c10cda1eef1bc6483c5de.png

so he's not really affecting all worlds rather he's affecting one world and the 2 get affected as a consequence

That's funny because I wanted to post something about that. We should give profiles (regardless of how big those worlds are) to:

Tron

ddgf8sf-29a4a944-5d4f-4d90-9182-cab290234b51.png

and Kazumo Tsukuma

Because both were able to prevent those words from colliding (each of them was able to hold one world back). Not to mention Tron has displayed several powers (mind manip, paralysis etc ...). Anyway I support the tier 2-C upgrade for reasons mentioned by Zencha

Back