• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's and Zexal

@Yobo that's true, unless Astral considers the galaxy his world (which may be possible actually)

SomebodyData said:
@Yobo that's true, unless Astral considers the galaxy his world (which may be possible actually)
Ito made pretty clear he considers Astral world his home, and that's 96, not astral

@Yobo yes we consider it canon, however, there are... contradictions in it, to say the least.

Ah okay, sorry for misnaming him, however the first part of your comment, does that apply to 96 as well?

SomebodyData said:
@Yobo yes we consider it canon, however, there are... contradictions in it, to say the least.
Ah okay, sorry for misnaming him, however the first part of your comment, does that apply to 96 as well?
Point 1: I thought so

Point 2: I don't know, he's supposed to be the piece of Astral corrupted by Don Thousand, so maybe, maybe it would be Barian world.

Also, this is off topic, but would Zara be considered multi universal for creating 4 dimensions, since they aren't really weaker or smaller than the original, just with split aspects

What twelve definitions? Sekai translates to just 3 nouns - the world (as in a planet), society, and universe.

Those obviously aint a planet or a society, so guess what they are supposed to be.

And no, that aint the Barian "World", they are dueling in a special created space (a poket dimension or something) that shows the Barian Universe on one side and the Human "World"on the other side. I know Yu-Gi-Oh uses a lot of weird visuals, so it might get confusing.

The episodes are the folowing:

Number 96 attacking the Astral universe - Zexal Episode 110

Astral wiping out a universe - Zexal Episode 99

3 universes merging - Zexal Episode 142

We already confirmed that Barian World is = Earth in terms of size a while back, and Astral World is at least the size of Earth (probably bigger, given its history), so destroying the galaxy should easily be capable of destroying those worlds as well.

SomebodyData said:
We already confirmed that Barian World is = Earth in terms of size a while back, and Astral World is at least the size of Earth (probably bigger, given its history), so destroying the galaxy should easily be capable of destroying those worlds as well.
That wouldn't explain why he would need to beam spam all over it though.....

Unless he forgot where Earth was.

@Yobo

Could be from strength, or in 96's case because of his nature.E

EDIT: I see

@Nestle

"The world" can mean quite literally a lot of things. Also there is more than 3 nouns there...

I should have been specific, the visualization of Barian World depicts the actual planet in the middle.

Ok thx for the link

SomebodyData said:
Whaaaaat? The three universes are obviosly the same size, you can see it in the last gif that i posed. Those are full sized universes as shown by the Dark Side of Dimmention movie. The Human Universe is obviosly the size of our universe, the movie is considered cannon as well as all the other movies too. Don't worry about the inconsistencies, there have been so many rewriting of the timelines due to time travel. All the protagonists share the same universe but ocupy diffrent times.
Yobobojojo - Zarc would be considered Multi-Universal trough the use of Astrograph Magician.

@Nestle

Same size, but we literally see the Barian world's planet in the middle. Perhaps its just a visualization, and if so, then we have to go with whats confirmed.

DSoD, like I mentioned before really shouldn't be included here, unless you want me to bring up GX's and 5D's depictions of alt universes.

I should have been specific, the visualization of Barian World depicts the actual planet in the middle.
No, that aint the planet lol, that is the center of the Barian Universe lol! The three universes are obviosly the same size, are you saying that the Planet where the Barians have their base is the size of half a universe, lol. I've never looked at it this way :D :D :D.

SomebodyData said:
@Nestle
Same size, but we literally see the Barian world's planet in the middle. Perhaps its just a visualization, and if so, then we have to go with whats confirmed.

DSoD, like I mentioned before really shouldn't be included here, unless you want me to bring up GX's and 5D's depictions of alt universes.
It's a visual, but it's seen elsewhere that the universe is normal shaped.

Uh...

Compare it to the Barian "universe" its the exact same, (not to mention our universe being yellow would contradict every other depiction of it yugioh...) Smells very much like a simple visualization. (Not to mention where is their sphere casing?)

Don't think we need continuity thread unless you disagree with:

Yugioh (manga) > DSoD > GX > 5Ds > BBT > Zexal > Arc-V > VRains

Their sphere casting is not seen when they are this close. It being yellow is probably to avoid confusion with the Astral Universe, or maybe they recolored the Astral universe. Dunno, the color is not realy important in my opinion.

Yes the image that you posted is definitly the Barian Universe alright, Im just wondering what made you think that the black sphere in the center is a the planet on which the barians reside??

SomebodyData said:
Don't think we need continuity thread unless you disagree with:
Yugioh (manga) > DSoD > GX > 5Ds > BBT > Zexal > Arc-V > VRains
Mst people do, which is why it's better not to.

Well, its usually an indicator of visualization going on than something direct.

Uh, not sure how to tell you this but that's a picture of the planet..., there are even pictures of how the planet's surface is like on ground

I feel like this may be somewhat weird to ask, but you do know that the Barian World = Earth's parallel right? I've been interpreting that you think Barian World is a timeline or something, and sorry if I misinterpreted that.

SomebodyData said:
Well, its usually an indicator of visualization going on than something direct.
Uh, not sure how to tell you this but that's a picture of the planet..., there are even pictures of how the planet's surface is like on ground

I feel like this may be somewhat weird to ask, but you do know that the Barian World = Earth's parallel right? I've been interpreting that you think Barian World is a timeline or something, and sorry if I misinterpreted that.
Here's what I got: B world= Earth, B World universe=Earth Universe

No, the surface of the planet looks nothing like the black sphere, the planet is covered in oceans and red crystals, its not black.

And the "Barian World" is not Earth's parallel, The Barian Universe was created by Don Thousand after all the chaos was seperated and removed from the Astral Universe, Only the inhabitants of the Barian Universe were once humans, the universe has nothing to do with the Human Universe other than that.

The fact that we can see the Sphere in the universe but not planet Earth in our universe should say enough.

Nestle.Lion said:
No, the surface of the planet looks nothing like the black sphere, the planet is covered in oceans and red crystals, its not black.
And the "Barian World" is not Earth's parallel, The Barian Universe was created by Don Thousand after all the chaos was seperated and removed from the Astral Universe, Only the inhabitants of the Barian Universe were once humans, the universe has nothing to do with the Human Universe other than that.
Doesn't matter, it's a universe anyway, so low 2-C vetrix?

Yobobojojo said:
What, no, Vertix (Tron) is not Universe level, he can erect a barier that can stop a universe into coliding into others but his DC is way lower. Massivly Multi-Galaxy Level after gaining Haruto's power probably, but I doubt he can bust a universe.

Nestle.Lion said:
Yobobojojo said:
What, no, Vertix (Tron) is not Universe level, he can erect a barier that can stop a universe into coliding into others but his DC is way lower. Massivly Multi-Galaxy Level after gaining Haruto's power probably, but I doubt he can bust a universe.
I mean, that's more for SomebodyData to decide, but keeping universes from merging is usually a low 2-c feat, since bakugan has it as justification for normal 2-c.

That usually happens to a looks planet, from sheer scope of the size of the planet, especially when its clustered with dead trees as we see. Not to mention the Human World is specifically Earth, even the space around Jupiter, of all things, is habited by another "world".

Lemme look for it, but I believe there was something that stated that they were parallel in size. It was the original thread discussing this.

Again, probably just a visualization.

@Yobo not all alternate realms are universe sized, there was a thread that actually pointing out Barian World was about the size of the Earth, but I can't find it, just give me a while.

Back