• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's and Zexal

Where did you get fracturing space time (in regards to 5Ds)?

As for Zorc, it is off topic.

SomebodyData said:
Where did you get fracturing space time (in regards to 5Ds)?
As for Zorc, it is off topic.
Eh, just bad scaling involving using the same energy source that destroyed the star rupturing space time. I just mentioned regen offhand while we were talking about it.

Stardust Breiefly contended with Neo's, but I have a alternate speed feat that can be calced if that's not acceptable

Well A- That was a Stardust Dragon under someone else's control, and not even the og Stardust and B- that was actually Neos blocking before he fired the ray.

I'll reverse it. What's the feat?

Give me a sec, it may not be the same speed, but it's a good example of Yusei's speed otherwise. Put it at Unknown until then.

(Also, being under someone else's control shouldn't change much, so it would scale to Neos)

I mean, outrunning a black hole is FTL+ so we don't need Unknown.

It does actually, the signer has a pretty big impact here.

Also good night.

Why is Yusei Massively FTL + for being comparable to Jack and Jack FTL + for being comparable to Yusei? Both should not be FTL + only?

Also Numeron Dragon, should not it be At least FTL (Since it should be superior to Tachyon Dragon) Possibly Massively FTL + (When creating the whole universe)?

In addition to a couple of skills that are missing such as Time and Fate Manipulation , Magic , Precognition and Resurrection .

As for Yuma, he should have Durability Country level , to the power withstand the rays of Number 96 , which was capable of creating natural disasters all over the world and created explosions in the Astral World of this size .

to finish, Dark Zexal is missing in the shapes of Yuma.

DarkZEXAL

Aren't a lot of attacks from monsters in the duel no-counts though? That'd be like saying Jesse should have High 6-C dura cause he took a direct attack from Neos in a duel.

If I'm not mistaken, Jesse was not getting real damage in that duel, unless it was when he was being controlled by Yubel, which explains itself.

But in this duel if it is made clear that the damage is real, besides that Number 96 did that damage before starting the duel to give a sample of his power, also during his duel against Mizael, Yuma received the same type of damage and had trouble getting up and continuing the duel, so Kaito had to take his place.

Actually I think this thread or another showed they felt mental pain from dueling all the way back to duel monsters, so no, the damage is not real.

OmniTops said:
Also Numeron Dragon, should not it be At least FTL (Since it should be superior to Tachyon Dragon) Possibly Massively FTL + (When creating the whole universe)?

In addition to a couple of skills that are missing such as Time and Fate Manipulation , Magic , Precognition and Resurrection .

As for Yuma, he should have Durability Country level , to the power withstand the rays of Number 96 , which was capable of creating natural disasters all over the world and created explosions in the Astral World of this size .
Creating the universe isnt a speed feat or else every universe creator in fiction, even pocket universe creators, are automatically MFTL.

Im pretty sure the time and fate manip is done by the numeron code, which we treat separately from Numeron Dragon. And for the latter, that hardly seems like anything to yield precog and ressurection. Not enough anyway.

And for Yuma, don't know much but i'll guess and say outlier?

Hey Ari, where did you get your scans?

Because apparently most of the translations of GX vary wildly.

****** and masterani as far as i know bootleg'd the shit out of the crunchyroll subs unless a fansub name appears, Season 3 does use different groups as far as I know.

********* is trash so i dont touch it with a 100 foot pole

OmniTops said:
Why is Yusei Massively FTL + for being comparable to Jack and Jack FTL + for being comparable to Yusei? Both should not be FTL + only?

to finish, Dark Zexal is missing in the shapes of Yuma.

DarkZEXAL
A lot of what you said is wrong. Numeron does not have much feats outside of supposedly creating the Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal Multiverse and the Numeron Code. I know that the wiki says Universe but that is plain wrong, since the Numeron Code was used by Astral to fuse the Barian & Astral Universes.

Numeron Dragon should have the same abilites as his Code since it created it, that I agree with.

Yuma (in base) definitly ain't Country level. In a Duel the thing that recieves damage is the spirit and soul of the duelists, the damage is not physical.

In his Zexal forms he should recieve scaling from Astral and should sit at Universal to Multi-Universal Durability as well as DC.

I think SD'S issue was we don't know how large Astral World is, since not all world's are universe sized. From what I've seen across threads, best well get is something along the lines of 3-B, possibly higher (Ranking Up is referred to as going up dimensional planes, but very little context is given )

Back