• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal : The Human, Astral and Barian World

Zencha9

They/Them
i was feeling kinda cute today so i posted a tier 2 crt tehe~!

1- The Astral World is universal in size as seen with the scans bellow the astral world is called a universe multiple times
Screenshot_2020-03-04-12-05-27.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-26_200929.png

Screenshot_2020-11-30_220600.png

2- the human and Barian world would also be universal in size since the human astral and barian world are called parallel worlds for the entirety of Zexal

Parallel_Worlds_1.jpg

and now for some counter arguments before i sleep
the human world is not the planet it's always called sekai in zexal and when the 3 worlds were being fused in the end of zexal it was shown that the human world is not earth

6e8b7d1af9f0e5f1140a589e1f1e3ee0.jpg

(blue world is the astral worlds red world is the barian world the yellow world is the human world it's pretty clear that it's not earth)

The context seems like it works, but what changes do you plan based on this?
I assume Don Thousand and Numeron Code to 2-C, anything else?

I am not really familiar with the verse.
So, for more contexts for respective scans, I will ask:
  1. Which episode is the first scan from?
  2. For the second scan, is the synopsis officially from the verse company, and if so, do you have a link?
  3. For the third scan, likewise, is the synopsis officially from the verse company and if so, do you have a link?
  4. For the fourth scan, which episode is it from?
  5. For the fifth scan, which episode is it from?

I am not really familiar with the verse.
So, for more contexts for respective scans, I will ask:
  1. Which episode is the first scan from?
  2. For the second scan, is the synopsis officially from the verse company, and if so, do you have a link?
  3. For the third scan, likewise, is the synopsis officially from the verse company and if so, do you have a link?
  4. For the fourth scan, which episode is it from?
  5. For the fifth scan, which episode is it from?
1-i do not remember but the context was that yuma is going to save the worlds and he is explaining that to his sister
2-this synopsis is from the offical yugioh website
3-this synopsis comes from the offical yugioh anime site talking about astral here
5-i don't remember but it is mainly to point out that they are always called parallel///alternate worlds i could go in any episode and find simillar statement like that since it's been called that during the entire show

Last edited:
2-this is synopsis is offical and it comes from studio gallop, though it isn't translated in the gallop website so ill link you the offical yugioh website it's translated
3-this synopsis comes from the offical yugioh anime site talking about astral here
Then, the statements seem good secondary evidence, from the anime. I am not sure about the status of manga and anime canon. If there is evidence they a
1-i do not remember but the context was that yuma is going to save the worlds and he is explaining that to his sister
5-i don't remember but it is mainly to point out that they are always called parallel///alternate worlds i could go in any episode and find simillar statement like that since it's been called that during the entire show
For the first case, I see. I guess point 4 is similar. On point 5, if you get the additional evidence, it would be cool.

So far, each of those worlds seems Low 2-C, at a glance.

Then, the statements seem good secondary evidence, from the anime. I am not sure about the status of manga and anime canon. If there is evidence they a
the mangas of 2nd series (GX and up) are different stories , yugioh is kinda weird since the anime airs first and then a spin off manga comes later after the show is finished (except for DM which is the 1st series)

anyways thank you for helping Elizhaa

Yeah, all mangas after DM are their own continuity compared to their respective anime.

And I wish this thread had come a month or so sooner. Zexal would still be fresh in my head if that were the case.

Yeah, all mangas after DM are their own continuity compared to their respective anime.

And I wish this thread had come a month or so sooner. Zexal would still be fresh in my head if that were the case.
well they can be argued to take place in the same multiverse but that's a discussion for another day
rip, so thoughts on the op ?

Oh I definitely agree with the OP. They very clearly called it a parallel world and universe.

Plus it would be strange that barians need to use specific equipment to be in their true forms, and have to take physical forms on earth, if they were in the same realm. The world their from is clearly very different from Earth's realm.

That, along with the visuals of all three worlds at the end, seem to support that they exist is very separate realms from one another.

My zexal knowledge is fuzzy, but yeah, 2-C Zexal and a 2-C cosmology makes sense to me.

Number 96 Number 100 and Yuma right now
What would be their justification preferably with evidence because their justifications over for Tier 4-A or 3-C regarding the Astral World and the like doesn't sound like they could destroy Low 2-C realm(s)?

Number 100 created the verse, Number 96 was going to destroy all three worlds, and I don't remember if we do duel scaling anymore

What would be their justification preferably with evidence because their justifications over for Tier 4-A or 3-C regarding the Astral World and the like doesn't sound like they could destroy Low 2-C realm(s)?
mostly it's N96 stating that he would destroy the human astral and barian worlds and that he has influence over all of them and the reason why he didn't just destory all of them is because he wanted to kill astral and yuma first and then absorb astral
41115e9b02d3d9f894fddfe4d17bc8d5.png
2ae41a02532089145f39b907d60f214c.png

944153492cdeed86bf1f91479150bab3.png
8e9d170da9eabd8618d58cd303769799.png

ca513337398707d6a7472ad24e1a2aec.png
3c171085b0666b5dd6c7a767ec2b680a.png

05a9d8b0d94cf1dad6edea7aa02b4c29.png
72b3a2b5e9059bbe5465928057658f39.png

b8e522e0ad14e0ad0867d30bf2b3f843.png

I guess 2-C could work from the significantly affecting aspect of the tiering system in tier 2-C and also the other evidence.

Last edited:
btw 96 has seen astral's fight with don thousand where astral very casually destroys the astral world and he thinks that he surpassed astral and everything in creation

The 3-C keys of 39would all be affected scaling to 96.
Both keys of Numeron Dragon would also be affected, since the first would be considered to have created three universes instead of one, and the second would scale to 96.

Yes, I meant for the key that scale; I guess this works.

I guess I am fine if the changes start soon. Though, additional staffs inputs is still welcome.

bump
i forgot about this
i think it should be fine to apply since everyone agrees

Probably too late for me to comment but I'm agreeing.

Became more liberal on Zexal's universes since unlike GX I never really had as many problems here, so I'm alright with the revisions. Will say I'm iffier on Numeron scaling since we know that it almost died just creating one universe. Is there any evidence it created all three at once?

well the reason why he created the universe is because he was lonely it kinda wouldn't make sense for the astral world and the barian world to exist at that point

Back