• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your own fan made codex conversation

Sans2345

He/Him
Since smash bros ultimate is finally out i found it good to make this thread to have your own fan made codex conversation with snake and talking about a fighter that never got to be in smash bros

Rules: This is the smash bros codex conversation not the one from metal gear soild

Other than that have fun!

I'll start

Sans:

Snake: Colonel theres a skeleton wearing a hoodie...

Colonel: You mean sans?

Snake: Sans?

Colonel: Yes sans, he came from the underground by the barrier being broken by a human named frisk

Snake: Huh....so this guy came from the underground...he does not seem that tough

Colonel: He may seem goofy and funny but don't let his appearance fool you sans has proven to be the most hardest enemy frisk faced back in the underground he is that powerful

Snake: Huh colonel what does his stats say?

Colonel: It only says he only has 1 HP thats it

Snake: 1 HP this should be easy....

Colonel: Don't let that 1 HP fool you snake sans can dodge your attack the second you hit him his also has a wide array of gaster blasters that fire deadly lazers at you and he also has a wide array of bones he can throw at you so stay alert snake and show sans what your made off

Snake: Got it.

(End conversation)

Supercalifragilisticexpalidocious said:
Kirby: Daddy, will Bandana Dee make it into smash?
Sakurai: No, son. He's simply a goomba with a spear.

Kirby: Aww....
(It's sad)

(I actually wanted sans to be in smash bros ultimate and waluigi but everyone did not like the idea of sans being in smash bros it would not be a bad idea i did not know why everyone did not like the idea of sans being in smash and *sigh* one day one day OUR LORD AND SAVIOR WALUIGI WILL FINALLY BE A PLAYABLE CHARACTER IN SMASH BROS!)

(It's sad)
It was pretty unlikely anyways, to be honest. Undertale hasn't even been out long enough to be considered.

O N E D A Y . ))

and one day bandana dee wont just be a spirit T_T))

(I actually wanted sans to be in smash bros ultimate and waluigi but everyone did not like the idea of sans being in smash bros it would not be a bad idea i did not know why everyone did not like the idea of sans being in smash and *sigh* one day one day OUR LORD AND SAVIOR WALUIGI WILL FINALLY BE A PLAYABLE CHARACTER IN SMASH BROS!)

Sure undertale has a iffy fandom but still the game is great i just did not know why everyone hated the idea i mean sans is the most famous character of the game and the fanbase he is literally if not the face of the undertale fan base but you know it would be nice if they had sans as DLC

And im sure toby fox would not mind one of his undertale characters to be in smash bros

I respect your opinion.
Who wouldn't want their character in a revolutionary classic?
But you never know maybe we will have sans as DLC or in another smash game

Mr Patch:

Snake: Colonel, why is there a dragon balloon there.

Colonel: Snake, watch out!

Snake: Colonel, it is a balloon, I can take it.

Colonel: Careful, it can grow huge, and can fly. You would need to be in the air to attack it, or have good percision.

Snake: Well, when it is in the air, it can't attack.

Colonel: Well, not exactly, it can spit grenades at you.

Snake: Oh, ok. That still seems easy, I mean, its a balloon.

Colonel: Well, it fought a bird and bear, but it is still very hard to defeat. In fact, it is one of the hardest bosses in Banjo Kazooie.

Snake: Alright, got it.

{End Conversation}

Shrek:

Snake: Colonel, theres a green orge that his breath smells like onions...

Colonel: Snake!, watch out thats shrek

Snake: Shrek?,oh.... so they finally did it they put shrek in smash bros....

Colonel: Snake watch out for his martial art skills he is good at hand to hand combat he soloed a group of knights by himself he is that powerful

Snake: So this orge is kind of the fighter huh...

Colonel: And watch out for his fart attacks....

Snake: Colonel excuse me but did you just say "fart?"

Colonel: Yes i did, his fart attacks are deadly that it packs a punch to his enemys just like wario.....

Snake: Huh his attacks are the same as wario....

Colonel: Shrek has fought knights and a dragon watch out for his hand to hand combat attacks.

Snake: Got it.

(End Conversation)

Spongebob:

Snake: Colonel, theres a sponge that has clothes on and has eyes.

Colonel:You mean the sponge that lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Snake: Wait i think i know this guy is he spongebob?

Colonel: Good eye snake, spongebob is from the ocean he lives in a pineapple under the sea he is a fry cook at the krusty krab and watch out!, he is good at martial arts.

Snake: And i can't get him down he absorbs my attacks like some kind of spongey material....

Colonel: His defense stats are greatly high he has been punched by a bully for a day, cut up in different pieaces, you name it spongebob has good defense stats just watch out for his martial arts attacks

Snake: Got it

(End Converstaion)

Back