• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Favorite Verse from each media

Anime: DB (By far)

Cartoons: The Simpsons (By far)

Video Games: F╠Âo╠Âr╠Ât╠Ân╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe╠Â

TV Series: Uh not many I like recently, I used to watch a shit ton of Ultraman when I was younger (Max, Ultraseven, Cosmos, Tiga, Mebius etc.)

Traditional Comics: Don't really read many, I guess DC Comics though I like some Marvel characters more.

Novels: Warhammer 40,000, Cthulhu Mythos, nonfiction, and some books not on the site.

Video Games: Dark Souls, Destiny, Darkest Dungeo, Hotline Miami, DOOM

Cartoons: I don't do this type of media

Live Action: ^

Anime: ^

Manga: Berserk (Verse), Made in Abyss also is good, literally the only two manga's I've really read any of.

Webcomics: Yet another form of media in which I do not partake

Other: Magic: The Gathering

So if you want to know why people are only doing two or three is because not everyone does all these media types, i'd assume.

Comics: Marvel

Novels: Harry Potter

Video Games: Overwatch or Castlevania

Cartoons: Ed Edd n Eddy

Live Action: N/A

Anime: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Traditional Comics: Monica's Gang (No joke, I actually like it a lot)

Novels: Wizard of Oz

Video Games: Not sure; some years ago, I would probably have said Assassin's Creed, but the latest games haven't been that good.

Cartoons: Steven Universe, althrough I've been thinking about changing it to Craig of the Creek, because Doorway to Helen was the best animated episode I've seen in years and the more I think about the Pink Diamond plot twist, the angrier I get at SU.

Live Action: Doctor Who for series; for movies it would probably either be The Shining or A Clockwork Orange (wow, I wonder who my favorite director is).

Anime: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Manga: Either One Piece or JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Webcomics: I have never finished a webcomic in my entire life.

Other: Doki Doki Literature Club! probbly takes it as best Visual Novel due to it being the only Visual Novel I've ever played.

Paulo you chose Doki Doki

You have done me proud, well done.

It's very cartoonish, the characters are 10-B in one story, and then in the next one there's a gag about them cracking a planet or stuff like that.

The best thing I can remember is a 4th wall story where this girl (who actually exists irl, and is the daugther of the creator) has a magic pencil that gives her control over the comic book; it is implied that every comic book is it's own separate universe, and the title of the story would translate to something like "The Infinite Comics", so it might be 2-A (might, not sure).

Marina

There's also a story about a star falling from the sky, but the star is really small, only as big as a christmas tree star, so it can't be 4-C.

Traditional Comics: Asterix and Obelix/The Adventures of Tintin

Novels: The Inheritance Cycle

Video Games: The Elder Scrolls

Cartoons: Tom and Jerry

Live Action: True Detective

Anime: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Manga: JJBA/Grand Blue/Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To

Webcomics: Orange Marmalade/Why Did Men Stop Wearing High Heels (kek)

Other: What goes here exactly?

Traditional Comics: Either some Vertico or Archie Sonic

Novels: IT

Video Games: Too many to list, although i really love Mega Man, Hotline Miami and SMT (Both main games and spin offs)

Cartoons: The Amazing World Of Gumball

Live Action: John Carpenter's The Thing.

Anime: Full Metal Alchemist

Manga: JoJo

Webcomics: Homestuck

Other: Stains Gate for visual/light novel.

Traditional Comics: I dunno Archie Sonic? Don't read many anymore

Books:Riordanverse

Video Games: Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Sonic, Devil May Cry

Cartoons: Ed'Edd n Eddy, Danny Phantom, Avatar, Code Lyoko

Live Action: None maybe The Bleach Movie

Anime: Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha, Magi

Manga: Bleach, Naruto, Enen no Shoubutai

Webcomics: The God Of Highschool

Other: None, I dunno.

Comics: I'm more of a manga fan, but if I had to pick one, I'd pick Archie comics, not just Sonic, but the entirety.

Books: IDK

Games: Pokémon

Cartoons: Ducktales

Live Action: MCU

Anime: Pokémon

Manga: Pokémon again, although I've recently began reading a Twilight Princess manga that may overtake it at the end of the series.

Webcomics: asdfmovies

Other: Animator vs. Animation

Back