• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest for every genre?

Let's not get off topic, yeah? We got a lotta slots to fill.

Mr. Bambu said:
Akreious said:
For anime, if you ever put down the "Isekai" genre, just write down "Don't even try".
Had to google it but it seems to just be a subgenre in which characters are transported to a parallel universe?
Yes. Isekai basically means someone being transported to a parallel/different universe.

Usually filled with overpowered irl NEETs who turn into their overpowered characters like Overlord. There's so much hax and BS "You're Dead" abilities that you shouldn't even try

Not gonna judge the genre the only anime i actively judge is hetalia anyways

But yeah, doesn't seem like something needed to have in here.

Guys I need characters not verses lol I don't know anything from these things

Name the top dog for each verse and I can place them.

Can anyone in League beat Oracle? If not then DotA 2 tops the MOBA genre with 2-A.

D o o t

They gotta page?

That'll do it. I'll add 'em in.

For Action-Adventure, Dark Souls has a 4-B. Anybody got a better entry?

Were they introduced in the books or the games?

IIRC the tier 0 is from the books but they are referenced in the games, but I might be remembering wrong. Ask Matt or ultima, they're experts on it.

I need to add this as a rule, but I'd prefer characters we have on this wiki.

Yeh. Sorry.

Who is the strongest myth character on the wiki rn?

Sun Wukong, but he's probably getting downgraded. On the other hand, Zeus might become 2-C and have mid godly Regenerationn in his second key, so wait until the revisions are done with him.

Alright. I can wait, then.

Our myth experts agree our profiles need massive work. I mean, IDK if the group that has the omnipresent zeus believed it, but the possibility of an infinite multiverse was thought in ancient greece.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Stephen King's novels are more grimdark fantasy than pure horror, so gan might take fantasy books.
Dark tower is, many of his other stories tend more towards horror. But I do agree that Gan can probably take fantasy.

Dark Tower definitely fits under Fantasy since it isn't taking the Horror spot. I'll put Gan down for Fantasy.

Back