• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest for every genre?

you get right out of my shop you degenerate

Why it that when I see Saik respond to this thread, I automatically assume the genre in question is eroge? And even more, why was I right on the money? ovo

The strongest character from Mythology (That there is a page for) is Sun Wukong (2-B)

Mythology: Sun Wukong looks okay.

Video Game: Uh. Was there a Pokemon RPG? The normal games I'd consider to be Dueling games, we have a specific sub-genre for them (which Digimon currently holds).

Cthulhu Mythos is absolutely horror lol.

I'll add Romance Boye.

And uh... Digimon already holds a slot, sorry dudes.

We already have a 1A in turn based rpgs. If you want Pokémon taking that you're putting way too much pressure on Cal!

Also, Deus fits better in horror anime than in romance.

For sports games, maybe Mario?

@Blah Mario-verse already holds a slot, verses can't be in two genres. If we don't have another sports thing I guess it is fine lol.

Is AEVerse turn-based, sidescrolling or action RPG?

Horror is taken, does Deus fit in anything else (and what makes it horror/romance it sounds like a battle royale anime which is a weird concept)?

Horror for anime is empty. And it is a battle royale anime. I don't think that's really a weird concept, after all the term "battle royale" was coined by a Japanese novel and the film and manga adaptations it inspired.

Anyways, Mirai Nikki is horror because of the way it tries to use a battle royale,various psychopathic and insane characters, and other typical horror stuff like mood lighting and lots of death to evoke a sense of dread. Its "romance" aspects come from a psychopathic, insane yandere and the main character who gets Stockholm syndrome towards her by the end of the series.

I

Am thinking

Of books. Not Anime!Horror.

I'm really perceptive, as you can tell kill me

But yeah, sounds like horror. I'll add Deus Ex there.

Also Ragna would beat Amaterasu for strongest in the fighting game genre. Do to him making a timeline Amaterasu could not mess with. As well it is shown in ES arcade ending that Ragna with the true azure was able to use Phenomenon Intervention which is Amaterasu's most powerful ability from my knowledge.

Back