• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest for every genre?

Uh.

Would Gravity Falls count as paranormal?

I think it would, and uh.

Well Bill Cipher would take the spot, I think.

also agnaa i dont know what genre monogatari is just tell me

Tabuu is stronger iirc. Also isn't blazblue supposed to get nerfed?

I don't ******* know man, it's a passion project so it's kind of all over the place.

Websites either list a bunch of genres or super broad ones like "fantasy".

Wokistan said:
Tabuu is stronger iirc. Also isn't blazblue supposed to get nerfed?
smash is a party game

Just gonna throw this out there, Professor Franesworth or Rick Sanchez are also probably the strongest for Comedy TV/Cartoons unless I'm missing something.

Mr. Bambu said:
Just gonna throw this out there, Professor Franesworth or Rick Sanchez are also probably the strongest for Comedy TV/Cartoons unless I'm missing something.
There's a possibly 1-A comedy cartoon character, brb let me find it.

Sassy the Sasquatch from the Big Lez Show, Unknown, At Least Low 1-C, possibly far higher (1-A)

Mr. Bambu said:
While I will be fair and consider that they don't have a profile, however, considering The Crusader is backscaled from a 5-A feat while the Heart of Darkness straight up does the 5-A feat, they'd be stronger. They also have a tiny bit more Hax.

Because God is apparently Manga-only. Idk about Lucemon.

It's also kinda sad that Zeed got completely overshadowed by Lucemon, when the former used to be THE OP Digimon craze thing.

Lucemon has appeared in basically all recent games. He takes the spot easily.

That's mostly because, Zeeds stuff was more blatant and in your face. Lucemon's stuff is more "complicated" and requires understanding of the Lore and Cosmology (Which a lot of people refuse to learn).

DMUA said:
Mr. Bambu said:
While I will be fair and consider that they don't have a profile, however, considering The Crusader is backscaled from a 5-A feat while the Heart of Darkness straight up does the 5-A feat, they'd be stronger. They also have a tiny bit more Hax.
Make a profile. Characters gotta be something on here.

> Lore and cosmology for Digimon

I mean yeah I'm not gonna bother learning that lol. Still, I'll believe you and say Lucemon is stronger, I'll change it.

Alright, seems legit, even after I eventually get around to the Warcraft upgrades he'd be lower than 2-B.

Isn't Dies Irae a Visual Novel?

There's an anime for it. Do things in each category have to only have that one version of it? Like videogames that have a movie can't be put in here?

Agnaa said:
Mr. Bambu said:
There's a possibly 1-A comedy cartoon character, brb let me find it.
Sassy the Sasquatch from the Big Lez Show, Unknown, At Least Low 1-C, possibly far higher (1-A)
Possibly far higher not possibly 1-A

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Because God is apparently Manga-only. Idk about Lucemon.
"God" is originally from the V-Pets. The manga (V-Tamer) defined the concept of "God" to refer to the original Digimon lore that was reinforced in Digimon Tamers. The current concept of God is based on the most recent games (Decode and Cyber Sleuth) which is based more on the lore of Digimon Adventure.

In general, the "God" we use as the basis for the franchise is the definition of the games, we only use an image of the manga because it is the only image we can say that represents the character.

Is the Dies Irae anime totally canon to the VN, though? If it is then I guess that's fine.

Does anyone know for sure, perchance?

Until we know, I'll add the top dog for DIes Irae for Paranormal Anime, I guess. Whose the strongest?

Well, on the thread that Scooby Mite was mentioned, the people on that thread didn't even focused on him, since the only feats he has is being compared to Batmite reality warp and being 5th dimensional, so that should make Scooby mite High 2-A, but then again, that's on the comics and all.

Akreious said:
For anime, if you ever put down the "Isekai" genre, just write down "Don't even try".
Had to google it but it seems to just be a subgenre in which characters are transported to a parallel universe?

Had to google it but it seems to just be a subgenre in which characters are transported to a parallel universe?

Pretty much every single fanfic CursedGentleman did, such as Pirate? I am a gamer and that other one, in which he was in Bleach, and it was harem fanfic, it was actually good, if not a bit weird, since there was smut on that.

Shitty wish fulfillment for Otakus would be a more...truthful description of it.

But either way, it's not major enough to be its own genre on this list.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
You could use Azrael for Fantasy instead of comedy, then use the guide mark II for comedy books.
Discworld is comedy first.

Also... noted, I guess, for that genre. That's... upsetting.

Back