• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Youka Naze vs Glynda Goodwitch

Right, let's make a MB match that not named Medaka or Kumagawa a.k.a MB low tier match a.k.a again 2nd step for Glynda spam a.k.a again and again a match that might kill me because RWBY and MB.

-Speed equalized

-Both victorylusted

-Place located in random building in Tokyo city

-Range 10 meters

-Win via death!!!

Glynda goodwitch by drill5mm-dag795b
Youka naze by namitoon-dc4gjm9

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

The 8-B feat is eyeballed from moving their ridiculously huge school, so assumed baseline.

I won't vote or argue until a bit later.

@Agnaa If she's baseline then this is a stomp. Glynda scales from being comparable to a character who is comparable to a character who is stronger than a character who oneshot a character who stomped a character who was uharmed by an 18 ton attack.

Also, looking at her page, Glynda kinda hard counters a lot of Youka's powers:

• Syringes get countered by Aura
  • Fireballs get countered by forcefields
  • Physical projectiles get countered by telekinesis
  • Flight gets countered by telekinesis

What does the aura do?

Does the AP difference super matter if Youka could restrain with ice, and freeze/burn Glynda's insides or something?

But the one shot is probably going to be an issue, decisive win for Glynda then?

Its a full body forcefield

Aura would protect her from stuff like that, the temperature itself would hurt but its allowed people far weaker than Glynda to take a dip in a pool of lava and come out unscathed. Glynda is likely strong enough to prevent herself from being restrained as well.

This thread would probably be past necro age by the time that's done.

I don't see the problem with Youka being 8-A, it wouldn't be a stomp, right?

I don't know how you can say that 308 tons would one shot someone way above people who one shot 18 tons unless your "one shot" threshold is super low.

You'd have to consider 4x to be a one-shot.

Glynda also seems to have a bunch of abilities that make the AP difference not be too terrible for her.

>You'd have to consider 4x to be a one-shot.

My dude, im just gonna have you read this because i tried to argue the same thing and it did not go well

Assuming Glynda is 55 Tons which she isn't. That's still well over 5x

Then again what do I know about it being a one shot

Assuming she's 55 tons assumes that a one shot is 3x. She's stronger than stomping than one-shotting an 18 ton, right?

I tried reading that thread but I couldn't finish it, wasn't the idea that it's impossible to quantify but 5x is too low?

But maybe this thread is just a bad idea.

I mean despite the massive AP advantage Glynda has the advantage in literally every other category

That's what I was thinking, assuming Youka doesn't one shot Glynda has a lot of useful abilities.

Well, Naze is actually very hard to deal permanent damage on. Any wounds you inflict are instantly frozen shut. This includes blunt force trauma, damaged organs, and broken bones. Both Naze and Glynda are very smart tho, so what would Glynda do to get around this?

Back