• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neko cat girl vs Anthro dog girl

Peppypony

She/Her
Story
In the Animazians Hub Universe, Devipelt was fighting members of a Drelat terrorist group in their headquarters located in her home city "Brighthelm". This group has stolen advanced technology from the Canine government and plans to use it for malicious intentions. Meanwhile in the RWBY universe, Blake was fighting members of the White Fang in one of their many hideouts. The Drelat terrorist group opened a portal to the RWBY universe at door frame in the room Blake happened to be in. When Devipelt saw it open, she gasped. Blake assumed it was nothing but another room within the White Fang's headquarters and so she went through. But then afterwards, the portal frame shut with a metal door going downwards, Blake turned around to notice it and gasped a little.

Devipelt saw Blake walk through and quietly said "Oh no" to herself
Blake turns around to see Devipelt in front of her

Blake: Gasp! You must one of the White Fang's experiments.

Devipelt quietly talks to herself again and says "This is bad...

Devipelt: There's some kind of confusion here.
Blake: You can talk?
Devipelt: To you? Yes. Um, I'm Devipelt. What is this "White Fang" group? Is it another terrorist group I gotta deal with?
Blake: Yes! You don't know where you are? What have they done to you?
Devipelt: I'm definitely not with the "White Fang". If anything, I'll be investigating. Heck, are you one of them?
Blake: I was with them. They fought for equality just like me. But now they don't, so I left them.
Devipelt: You were? What did you do?
Blake: They're the ones we need to be going after, not me!
Devipelt: You're dodging the question. Have you blown up important facilities? Assassinated politicians? Killed random innocents? Because I'll have to report that to where you came from.
Blake: I've done nothing like what they did!

Blake rushes out the corridoor

Government guy calling Devipelt: You need to go after her Devipelt.
Devipelt: But what if she lures me into a trap or somethi-
Government guy: Go! NOW!
Devipelt: Oh for goodness sake. Alright... sigh

Devipelt runs in her direction

Devipelt: It was unwise for you to run!
Blake: LEAVE ME ALONE!
Blake shouts as she gets her blades out
Devipelt: Ok, I guess (Blake hears Devipelt say while hearing Adam's voice echoing in her head) we're gonna be doing this the hard way...
This triggers Blake even more so, and then the battle begins
End of story

I hope this story wasn't too out of character for Blake, not the most knowledgeable when it comes to RWBY but I have watched it.

Fight takes place here

Starting distance: 4 meters

Speed is equal

7-C keys used

Otherwise, SBA

Blake:
Devipelt:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Maybe I’ll try make a start.

So Aura acts as a health bar, I remember hearing somewhere that it even allows characters like Blake to take hits from characters who are in higher tiers (although I have heard this from threads that are a few years old now so I don’t know if this is still a thing or not) but characters on her tier can still damage it. So yeah Devipelt’s stat boosts will still be beneficial here as it increases attack and speed so therefore, bringing down aura faster.

255D2558-8107-42D7-B014-F83596254A13.jpg

Do you have enough knowledge or know anyone who could about rwby?
Unfortunately, I'm not too familiar with RWBY.

Skimming 1 of the profiles....

Lifting Strength: Average Human Class
Stamina:
High (Animazians are able to fight for 6 minutes or less non-stop without getting tired.)

To her credit, she seems to be Blake's superior in Range & Intelligence -IDK about Skill, though- & Universal Teleportation Range is handy.... But what are her ranged offensive options anyway?

Ah ok.

Oh yeah, Devi's totally more intelligent. I doubt the range will matter considering they're fighting in a corridor. Skill won't matter if your opponent can move faster than you and yeah just like every Animazians character with stat boosts, she starts with them. I don't know if you remember the old Sparkie VS Pikachu match but Devipelt's are the same as hers. I'll copy and paste them anyways in case you forgot.
  1. Speed Boosts make the user so fast that the opponent (which is comparable speed to the user before they boost their speed) is only able to land like 3-5 hits on the user within a 4 minute long fight,
  2. Then Attack Boosts allow the user to take someone with durability as high as their AP (before the user’s AP is amped of course) down in about 5 hits.
Her ranged offensive options are literally everything excluding the stat boosts in the "Action Capabilities" section.

Let’s bump again…

UPDATE: Considering nobody seems to care, I've decided that I'm going to let this thread die now.

Last edited:
At the bottom of the skill chain is aura users as a whole. While every living being in RWBY technically has Aura, actually being able to utilize it for things such as defense, regen, and senses requires years of training and a high enough degree of martial skill (and yes you actually need martial skill for it) that only a small percentage of the population of the entire planet ever become skilled enough to utilize their aura. Of that small percentage, an even smaller percentage ever become skilled enough to manifest/control a Semblance (yes semblances are also skill-based). To reach this small percentage comes to the second half of the bottom of the chain: Almost every character worth their salt in RWBY has spent their entire life training in combat and can fight hordes of Grimm with little issue (Almost because Jaune exists). The entirety of the main cast of RWBY was initially enrolled at Beacon Academy, one of the most prestigious combat schools in the world, with almost everyone who was accepted there having been trained for almost their entire life to fight monsters, and each one that was not professionally trained requiring a skill display overseen by Ozpin, who has the composite skill of several thousand professional huntsmen that he accumulated over his immortal lifetime. Thats the baseline for skill in the verse.

Before the Beacon Arc Ruby had been personally trained by her uncle Qrow in combat and as a result she was noted as always excelling above her peers in combat training. At the start of the series Ruby was at a level of skill that even though she was two years away from being eligible to join Beacon she was admitted due her combat prowess impressing Ozpin, with him noting that she was already a master at wielding one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed. In combat Ruby is capable of taking on entire hordes of Grimm on her own and walking away without a scratch and utilizing the different functionalities of the Crescent Rose, such as the massive recoil from the rifle aspect of the weapon and the weapon's transformative capabilities, in tandem with each other and her Semblance in order to maintain an edge over her opponent. Basically every named character is around this level of skill in the early seasons. Now for Velvet. Velvet is able to perfectly and instantly mimic the exact moves that she observes other people use in combat as well as utilize multiple different fighting styles simultaneously, both armed and unarmed. Thanks to Anesidora, Velvet is also able to copy fighting styles that utilize weapons, and she is able to wield the weapons that she copies just as effectively as their original user. To date that we know of, Velvet is able to simultaneously utilize the fighting styles and weapons of Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Nora Valkyrie, Sun Wukong, Penny Polendina, Coco Adel, Peter Port, Reese Chloris, Fox Alistar, Vega Bleu, Yatsuhashi Daichi, Russel Thrush, Roy Stallion, Neptune Vasilias, Brawnz Ni, Bartholomew Oobleck, Flynt Coal, Edward Caspian, and Scarlet David. Of note, every person listed spent their entire lives training in combat and several of them are professional huntsmen with decades of combat experience.

Moving up the chain we have Nebula Violette, who not only outmatched Velvet in a 1v1 test of martial arts skill, but was directly stated to be more skilled than Velvet in combat despite Velvet mixing numerous fighting styles to try to throw her off in their fight. Above her is Pyrrha Nikos, the skill god of the Beacon Arc. Pyrrha is one of the most skilled students at Beacon Academy, having won every combat tournament she has entered since she was a pre-teen due to both her mastery of combat and mastery of her semblance, being able to apply it in combat completely undetected and having done so in almost every fight she's been in for over a decade, doing so with such skill and precision that she has lead many to believe she is untouchable and invincible as no one has been able to even land a blow on her in her combat career. Even without her semblance she has shown the ability to quickly and easily adapt to her combat situation and analyze her opponents while fighting and changing tactics to suit the situation she is in. She has shown extreme accuracy, being able to hit moving targets from hundreds of meters away and strike vital weak points on an opponent mid-combat both with and without the aid of her semblance. She is also highly skilled at using her weapon's multiple forms in combat, being able to switch between forms several times in rapid succession to both deliver rapid attacks and counter others simultaneously.

Then theres Mercury. Mercury is a veritable master of close combat, having spent his entire life training in pure martial combat to make up for his Semblance being stolen by his father. He is shown to be a very acrobatic and agile fighter who relies upon quickly overpowering his opponent with complex kicks that imply a near-mastery of martial arts that resemble Tae-Kwon-Do. He is also capable of a break-dancing style, similar to Capoeira, and makes use of Muay Thai as well. Despite his focus on kicks, Mercury also uses his hands to grapple, block or redirect enemy attacks. His experience and skill are aggressive and effective enough to drive even fighters of a high caliber, like Pyrrha, into a defensive position, with Word of God confirming that Mercury would defeat her if he fought her seriously. Due to his fighting style, Mercury relies on his swift and quick reflexes to counter and block his opponent's attacks as first demonstrated during his fight with Yang Xiao Long, altering the course of her punches and using his footwork to raise her fists and kick underneath or around her attacks. Despite the presumed awkwardness of his weapon's ranged capabilities he is a skilled marksman, able to shoot a phone out of a person's hand from a good distance away, and is proficient at using the many different forms of projectiles at his disposal to keep his opponents off balance. Mercury is also known to be observant, tactical, and analytical, able to notice and deduce the capabilities and limits of Pyrrha's Polarity Semblance after she uses it once during their brief fight, despite Pyrrha using it extremely subtly in combat and having spent her entire life honing her ability to hide her Semblance and its mechanics from her opponents and the general public.

This is where this key of Blake sits in terms of skill

Alright! Not only have I got a response but Weekly also liked that comment as well, let's go!

It would most definitely be an understatement to say that Animazians (Devipelt especially) have no skill whatsoever of course, although I don’t know how skilled they are compared to RWBY characters. But even if you are more skilled than your opponent, it won’t matter if they can move faster than you and I’ve already mentioned the speed amps so yeah.

Lifting strength I guess could be an advantage? She has fought and won fights against characters with higher lifting strength than her, not as high as Blake but still enough to stomp Devi in lifting strength.

I don’t know if Blake is more skilled, I could write something talking about Animazian skill and contrast it to the Rwby one you sent me, but I don’t feel like I need to because Devipelt’s speed boost should be so fast that Blake’s skill won’t matter.

The dust and clones will be an issue, but it can be countered by the speed boosts and analytical prediction.

Last edited:
Actually, I'm gonna give this to Devipelt.

Blake scales to one shotting 29 kilotons while Devipelt's durability is around 37 kilotons so I think Blake will deal lots of damage. She also has aura to her advantage, but Devipelt's stat boosts should allow her to bring it down faster since not only are her attacks stronger but she's also faster too. Blake could also freeze her entirely in ice if Devipelt gets close enough, but Devipelt's enhanced speed and analytical predictions could make that less likely to happen. Blake's ap amps will also be deadly if it lands, but the ones in rwby are only charged one or multiple attacks which is not as good as Animazians AP boosts because unlike rwby's, Animazians's enhance EVERY ATTACK. There's also Blake's paralysis and while that only lasts for a few seconds, it would be enough to deal plenty of damage against Devipelt. Devipelt's paralysis does paralyse the opponent forever, but she can't activate whenever and there's only a small chance of it happening when she attacks. Also YES it will go through Aura because it's not only worked on characters with skin-tight forcefields like Aura, but even metal armour that's thicker, it's about the space that's between where the paralysis come from the opponent, only characters with Steven Universe-like forcefields are able to counter it (also it needs to be close enough to the torso and head).

Last edited:
Back