• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

YOU THOUGH THIS WAS ANOTHER MK VS RWBY MATCH, BUT IT WAS I, DOTA!

I'm going to go through both characters advantages here. Speed is equalized so it doesn't matter in this match.

Alchemist

Hax: Razzil has abilities such as Transmutation which comes from the Midas Knuckles, capable of minting gold with every strike. His twin Radiance blades should prove useful as they emit a very bright fire that can slowly burn away Ozpin's aura. Acid Spray should also help him attack Ozpin from a short distance or while he is flying as it is described as "high-pressure acid" meaning that when it is sprayed out, it's fired as a concentrated and accurate beam due to the high pressure coming from the nozzle. It's like cutting open an artery with high blood pressure.

Regenerationn: Alchemist's Low-Mid regen>Ozpin's Mid-Low regen

Attack Potency: Alchemist has 10,545,526,403,700,747 joules while Ozpin scales to someone with 806,916,860,000,000 joules.

Ozpin:

Versatility: Ozpin seems to have more abilities to his arsenal such as Fire, Ice, Air, Electricity and Weather Manipulation allowing him to summon elemental storms and he also possesses Telekinesis as well, though I don't know how he uses it.

Flight: Ozpin can widen the gap between them and zone Alchemist out with his powers.

Lifting Strength: I don't see how this helps here since none of them are doing a flexing contest but whatever.

Why...does Alchemist have Low mid regen? I dont remember anything above Mid Low for him but its been a while since i read his lore.

Aura would protect against the Midas Knuckles, and Oz has a bubble forcefield and smaller projected forcefields that would protect him against Acid Spray and the Radiance blades

AP-wise theyre basically dead even, this version of Oz scales to being 5x stronger than Raven's super casual 466 kiloton feat

Oz should also be far more skilled in actual combat

The explosion should give him fatal damage and low mid helps him with that, coupled with his ult

If Aura should protect against matter manipulation like transmutation, then that should be in his profile. Aura is very vague to me, I do not know much about RWBY and I am only at the first season.

Back