• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jonathan Joestar vs CLOWN KILLS YOU!

He has a obsesion with hank, every one else he fights he just go to the kill (at least in this key) the exeption really is Hank and friends of hank, even if he likes to "play fair" he don't gonna let jhonathan much time before tring to cut jhonathan head in half or cut his troth open
yes. if you can keep up with tricky chances are he's going to obtain a obsession to said person, the same can be said here.

its really whether jonathan can hold his own against tricky's onslaught to get that to happen. other than that, its a really moot point to mention whether he'd resurrect someone since it wont matter.

Tricky does go for lethal attacks nigh instantly actually, most of the time decapitation (did this with Jebus), stabbing through the throat (which, ironically killed Jonathan). he does go for the kill nigh instantly, his only weakness is that if they can keep up with him for a while he has occasion to resurrect them sometimes (he only ever did this once, with hank, but still)
I didn't say he wouldn't be trying to aim for lethal attacks, but that isn't the same as attacks being lethal. They have like the same AP values, Tricky's attacks aren't gonna be inherently lethal on their own, they'll hurt, but they ain't gonna be in one shot territory or even crippling territory, and that's without factoring in Jonathan's own statistic amp, allowing for him to shield from punctures, stabbing and heightening parts of his body's durability.

I didn't say he wouldn't be trying to aim for lethal attacks, but that isn't the same as attacks being lethal. They have like the same AP values, Tricky's attacks aren't gonna be inherently lethal on their own, they'll hurt, but they ain't gonna be in one shot territory or even crippling territory, and that's without factoring in Jonathan's own statistic amp, allowing for him to shield from punctures, stabbing and heightening parts of his body's durability.
tricky really should have statistics amplification from being able to increase his speed on demand, but that's for a crt not here

well, his AP is comparable to hank, that whem serious he one shot
tricky really should have statistics amplification from being able to increase his speed on demand, but that's for a crt not here
Want to make a CRT or just mentione It in the MC one?

well, his AP is comparable to hank, that whem serious he one shot
Uh, what? If his AP is comparable, that doesn't mean he's one shotting, otherwise he wouldn't be comparable.
And as mentioned, Jonathan can use Hamon to prevent stabbing or empower parts of his body to drastically heighten durability, or shrouds that prevent objects like knives and swords from breaking his skin.

Uh, what? If his AP is comparable, that doesn't mean he's one shotting, otherwise he wouldn't be comparable.
And as mentioned, Jonathan can use Hamon to prevent stabbing or empower parts of his body to drastically heighten durability, or shrouds that prevent objects like knives and swords from breaking his skin.
Uhum

Hank can harm trick (cutting of the top of trick head for exemple) trick whem not serious don't one shot hank
As saw here:
Trick was able to one shot hank after he stoped plaing with him thanks to becoming angry

So trick can one shot people comparable to himself

That makes zero sense lad, that just means he Isn't actually comparable to them and instead is way above them.
You don't one shot those comparable to you, otherwise you ain't comparable.

If Trick and Jonathan are indeed comparable, Tricky isn't gonna be one shotting even if he does get angry based on the AP values above, unless he has like rage power or some shit, but as said, Jonathan has stat amp and the ability to mitigate stabbing, puncturing and weapons via hamon shrouds, almost like a a forcefield of sorts that stops piercing attacks from breaking the skin. Tricky can do damage, but he isn't gonna be like running Jonathan through unless Jonathan just decides to stop using his main gimmick.

That makes zero sense lad, that just means he Isn't actually comparable to them and instead is way above them.
Look, you are thinking in the paper, both can greatly harm one another, but trick was able to one shoot hank, I literaly sended a link so you can see whem and how that happened

Yeah I am thinking like that, because that's how the wiki works?
If you want to say otherwise, make a CRT.

His interaction with Hank either means he scales vastly above him, or Hank scales vastly below, they aren't comparable.

Yeah I am thinking like that, because that's how the wiki works?
If you want to say otherwise, make a CRT.

His interaction with Hank either means he scales vastly above him, or Hank scales vastly below, they aren't comparable.
Hank was also able to remove the top of his head trough, what killed him (only to him to come back trough the probability drive) and if you think them their dura is lower, bad news, the 8-C feat is trick burting out of thee ground with his body so It also scale to his dura

This only means that their AP upscales greatly above the feat calculated, especialy whem having weapons

If you have a problem with It, YOU make a CRT

No, this just means Tricky is a huge glass cannon mate, I don't need to do shit lad, I'm going by what the profiles say, nothing more, nothing less.

No, this just means Tricky is a huge glass cannon mate, I don't need to do shit lad, I'm going by what the profiles say, nothing more, nothing less.
This is in the profiles sinse the feat was casual

And this also don't mean he is a glass cannon sinse the feat let It scale to his dura and he can tank other atacks like punchs from hank

Yeah, it is in the profiles, it's what they scale to. I sincerely hope to god you aren't going to pull the casual "well it was casual so they actually scale way higher!", shit, if it comes to that I'm just going to say Jonathan with Hamon could take hits from Tarkus who scales almost 2x above Tricky and call it a day.

And this also don't mean he is a glass cannon sinse the feat let It scale to his dura and he can tank other atacks like punchs from hank

No, that is quite literally what it means, you're arguing his AP is vastly above his durability, that is, by pure definition, what a glass cannon is and Hank's own AP is derived from doing said punches in the first place against him.

tricky is comparable to hank, most of the time tricky just ****** blitzes hank, making it seem like he one-shots hank. which he doesn't. hank has shown on multiple occasions to eat hits from tricky, and the other way around accordingly

Ok so as I said, comparable, nobody is one shotting anyone, damage yes, but nobody is gonna be like rolling up and killing dudes in one blow.

sincerely hope to god you aren't going to pull the casual "well it was casual so they actually scale way higher!",
Ok, I didn't meant "casual" I more meant "not a maximun power feat", in other words, a feat where the character didn't show great effort in doing so
Jonathan with Hamon could take hits from Tarkus who scales almost 2x above Tricky and call it a day.
This is acctualy a pretty good think to remenber, trough now Ie can't remeber, did tarkus really atacked thinking "I will kill him fast" or was torturing Jonathan, I'm 100% not remenbering now even if tarkus used his AP or was just hitting Jhonathan head against the cealing by pulling the chains
tricky is comparable to hank, most of the time tricky just ****** blitzes hank, making it seem like he one-shots hank. which he doesn't. hank has shown on multiple occasions to eat hits from tricky, and the other way around accordingly
Hum... Here a think that I might do a CRT tomorrow, all "slashing" weapons in madness combat showed no dificult slicing or piercering the flesh of MC character, for exemple, trough wasn't the first hit into trick, Hanwk only needed one sword slice to cut Hank head open, so give all MC character a "higher with weapons" for their AP might be a necessary thing

Ok, I didn't meant "casual" I more meant "not a maximun power feat", in other words, a feat where the character didn't show great effort in doing so
That is LITERALLY what casual means dude.
This is acctualy a pretty good think to remenber, trough now Ie can't remeber, did tarkus really atacked thinking "I will kill him fast" or was torturing Jonathan, I'm 100% not remenbering now even if tarkus used his AP or was just hitting Jhonathan head against the cealing by pulling the chains

Jonathan tanks several blows from him at the start of the fight before he even begins fighting Bruford, and Tarkus' own 0.7 ton feat is done without much effort, I'm not going to use that though because Jonathan's default is still explicitly below Tarkus, but if we're getting in wild scaling and upscaling for Tricky despite what the profile says, I'd prefer if we just went the calculated minimums of 0.40 and 0.42 instead of arbitrary "well they upscale off this" or "they downscale off that", but you're not really making that an option.

Nice to see madness combat got a big upgrade
How_do_we_tell_him_cover.jpg

Back